Paycom Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 910 of over 910 interviews

Recruiter34%
Campus Recruiting13%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Paycom (Tempe, AZ)

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for the AE position and description. I researched the role and company, scheduled a conversation and wasted my lunch break when I realized we were discussing an outside sales role. This was confirmed when he emailed the outside sales application. I messaged, asking for clarification, and he left me a voicemail saying that the roles are the same and that Paycom uses “extensive lingo”. I took a screen shot for the AE role description directly from their site and sent it, saying this is the role I thought we were discussing (no cold calling, book of business and retention of customers, etc). He replied confirming that the roles are indeed distinct and that we can “definitely go down that route”. I was too annoyed at the bait and switch tactic to pursue anything further. No interview pursued.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work history.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

I enjoyed the communication through the process. (Thank you Sovanny!! ) It was 3 interviews which was every new too. But part of the process to find the perfect candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What if I was not able to complete my task?

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Very fast with their process. Very prideful of their company and seem to hold everyone to high standards, but this may just be something said in interview process to candidates

Interview Questions
  • Mainly questions about your metrics and personal to you. Some situational about meetings, both conducting and setting.

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

It was a 2 step interview process. It went smoothly and I was informed of next steps and timeline expectations along the way. The interviewers were pleasant and asked great competency based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time in which you moved too quickly and made a mistake? What did you learn?

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Had to do a hacker rank. Fairly straightforward but heard back from them after a long time. They do campus recruiting and most people get an interview if you approach the on campus recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Hackerrank easy questions with some basic algorithms and some technical questions.

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

I had an amazing recruiter Ty! She answered all of my questions and was always there to help. There was a 2 round interview. Entire process took about 5 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Very professional and thorough. From phone screen call to zoom interviews with Lead Verification Specialists to the final interview with Supervisors, the process was very satisfying. I appreciated the quick feed back after each step to keep me apprised of the status of my application.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked many questions, basically about my background, why I wanted to be a part of Paycom and what I expected. There were questions about how I had handled certain situations in my past jobs and possibly how I could have handled them better.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paycom (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

The interview process was quick, smooth, and well organized. Overall the process was completed in under a month. The recruiter contacted me and kept me up to date each step of the way. Very professional organization.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you faced a difficult project time constraint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycom (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter interview with hiring manager and team member, interview with another member of management and VP, and final interview with two business leaders. Entire process was very smooth and enjoyable from an applicant experience. And took about 5 weeks from application submittal to offer. The recruiter I worked with, Caitlin, was fantastic. She was very responsive, helpful, and could not have provided a better experience. Unfortunately, I declined due to receiving a better overall offer. I was surprised in some of the areas Paycom benefits were lacking.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Phone call interview, lasted about 15 minutes, consisted of a brief overview of the position and then a few questions about my resume and some behavioral questions that helped them understand whether I would be a good fit or not.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you handle rejection? Q: What is your drive and motivation? Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 910 Interviews