The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Zillow? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Zillow employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great and helpful" (in 260 reviews)
- "The people are great and want to genuinely help." (in 169 reviews)
- "Depending on the team things like work/life balance and other culture is great" (in 166 reviews)
- "The company will consider input from all levels and fosters a great work life balance." (in 116 reviews)
- "Great management and Leadership" (in 60 reviews)
- "Poor Management specifically forecasting future of the business/projects/new ventures." (in 62 reviews)
- "These positions were annoyed about 2 weeks before the layoffs were announced." (in 40 reviews)
- "If you have a good manager who doesn’t micro manager you will be great." (in 40 reviews)
- "Upper management seems adamant about providing the best work environment for their employees and has put forth much time and energy into this matter." (in 22 reviews)
- "burn environment, this is a great job for you Training is the biggest joke imaginable and barely applies to what you are actually selling." (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Zillow and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,788 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 19, 2023Human ResourcesFormer EmployeeSeattle, WA
Smart, nice people. Thoughtful perks. Have tried to adapt to new ways of working. Made as few cuts as possible during the downturn.
Always-on culture. I like that they focus on career development and efficient working, but it can be exhausting always striving to be your best. I don't need a sense of purpose to come from my work.
- 5.0Sep 4, 2023Business Development RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew Orleans, LA
Great culture and support from leadership, tons of growth from within opportunities.
Very fast ramp and training stage. If you’re a slow learner you may not make the cut.
Zillow Reviews FAQs
Zillow has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,922 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Zillow to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
74% of Zillow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zillow 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.