3M Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3M Process Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3M in September 2015.

Interview

The whole process seemed a bit unorganized. I did a phone interview with a guy but he was 20 minutes late due to technical difficulties. It was your standard interview where you review your resume and then he asked behavioral questions. After that was flown to the site but the travel arrangement process was a disaster. On Friday I was told someone would contact me so I could book a flight for Monday but no one called. On Monday I received and email saying to call this number for travel arrangements. Needless to say my interview was pushed back a day. I went to the site and was supposed to have a tour at 9am as my first thing. Luckily I got there about 30 mins early (I left early in case of traffic) because I had to watch a 26 minute safety video that no one told me about. I then went on a tour and had an interview with 3 people and the first thing someone said was "So since we haven't had much time to look over your resume, tell me about yourself" I was flabbergasted that someone would actually say that lol. I had another interview with two other people. In both they asked the same questions. All were behavioral. No technical questions. I answered them all with the STAR/ CAR method.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used statistical analysis to solve a problem.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Process Engineering Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by facility for an interview. Consisted of a conference call behavioral interview. Called back one month later and told I had been given the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected was asked. All of the interview questions were very straight forward. Both of the interviewers were extremely nice and easy to speak with.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M (Warangal (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They mailed me a copy of offer letter and asked me meet at their company.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3M (Pune (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Got a call from consultant, attended the telephonic interview, got a schedule for personal interview & then one more round of technical interview with site manager & then finally with a VP then negotiation & offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One step negotiation was possible

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3M (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2009.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. first round with direct hiring manager. 2nd round with department head, followed by a personality test

Interview Questions

• how do you expect me (the department head) to motivate you to work?   1 Answer