3M Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 827 of over 827 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3M

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview without many elaborate technical questions. Mostly just about my experience and my past projects. There were a couple questions about specific SQL statements, so just be sure to know your SELECTs and JOINs

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between an Inner Join and a Left Join
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interviewers very friendly and welcoming Not rude or intimidating, appreciate the time to go down for interview Did not question ur ability or tech question, rather focus more on personality and experience Casual talk on interest and hobbies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 3M (Dubai)

Interview

It’s a smooth interview process. They described all the stages and followed. They didn’t ask not only asking job related questions but also they wanted to learn about me and my potential. I had 2 interviews with my manager and the second line manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

Great experience meeting manager via Zoom during my first interview. Enjoyed the opportunity to ask questions about the company and the culture. My next round interview was equally good, and I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

The initiative is a recognition that increasingly interrelated development challenges require going beyond business as usual and single point, linear and silver bullet responses to development. Instead, they call for interdisciplinary approaches and non-linear solutions that crowd in the collective efforts of a wide variety of partners and tap into local insights and contextual, sticky knowledge of citizens. The initiative is also a recognition and an investment in the emerging momentum among a growing number of UNDP Country Offices for marrying disruptive, cutting edge methodologies with contextual, country-based insights and expertise to accelerate learning, progress and impact toward the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Interview Questions
  • How did you manage conflict in group

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

There was a panel interview in the first round, followed by a case study in specific to the role I was applying to. The second case study round also followed with a Q&A and second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M (Atlanta, GA) in May 2021

Interview

I applied to 3m using their online careers page. Was contacted within a few days by a Technical Manager explaining their process of combining efforts with other tech managers to screen applicants for recruiters. Contacted a week later by another Tech Manager for position under him. The manager asked me a bunch of tech related questions, OOP stuff. there was also a series of gotcha questions, which I felt were a little ridiculous to be asking. I also had to wrote a bit of pseudo code. After the interview he mentioned he would get back to me in a week about next steps. After a week I received a "thanks, but no thanks" email from the HR software. I felt like it was a waste of time. I personally felt the manager wasn't interested in the conversation; he arrived 5 minutes late, was all over the place, probably busy. I felt good about the talk, but obviously it didn't turn out that way.

Interview Questions
  • Write a JS program to determine if a word is a palindrome.
  • Given a list of functions that take other functions are parameters, describe what the functions return.
  • Can you inherit a sealed class?
  • Does a singleton have a private constructor?

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

The interview process involves interviews with the hiring manager, HR Head, and General Manager. The hiring manager probes if you have right skills for the role, while the HR and General Manager evaluates if you are fit to the culture of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

3M

Application

I interviewed at 3M

Interview

good process. very detailed and thorough. several layers of interview. The interviewers were very nice and professional. The environment seemed friendly. The process is very detailed and thorough. The interviewers were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 3M (Shelby Township, MI)

Interview

The interview was set up through my school and we had to pick from 30 min time slots. I presented my work to two members of the design team and when I was done they asked questions about different aspects of the projects. Then, they asked general interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 827 Interviews