Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,274 Interview Reviews

2.7

Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

They were trying to fill a contract position quickly. Mostly trying to determine whether I would accept the offer before giving one.

Interview Questions

• This does not look like the ideal position for your background. Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Since it is a staffing agency, the interview process is quite lengthy.

Interview Questions

• What are some negative qualities, or things you could improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The interview was brief, due to the fact that the position was already given to me over the phone. when we met in person she was very polite and we talked about my goals and my future.

Interview Questions

• I remember her asking what type of position am I applying for.   1 Answer

Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Stamford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Not thorough. Not really knowledgeable in this, didn’t seem to know what they were looking for and they people that were hired were overpaid and not talented thank you very much

Construction Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Cedar City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

after we were screened, we went through an orientation process with Aerotek personnel. We went through a group discussion on the safety and work ethics for the job sites. As a group we were given rework assignment at various work sites around cedar city, Utah. Each site lasting two to three weeks each

Interview Questions

• ssafety awaerness,respect property, and work as a team.   Answer Question

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Newark, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

One on one at 15-20 mins. Definitely would recommend showing up on time and in proper dress. It also his a plus if you ID other potential jobs that you would like to pursue prior to meeting.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online to the job post, then the recruiter called me and set up an in person interview. When I got to Aerotek the recruiter took a long time to get me. Once he got out he took me to a room and immediately started talking very fast. He kept insisting that the job was fast paced and needed someone who can handle that. My current job was very fast paced and was also recruiting but he didn't listen to me and kept asking me the same question " so what do you recruit for??" He went over the position briefly and quick. I asked about the commission, he could not give me the amount or percent of commission that I would earn, instead he kept spewing out numbers "1200- 1500-3200" I kept asking what those numbers meant and he could not articulate properly how their commission works. All he said was "when you get to a certain amount you'll get a 50K salary" again I asked HOW but he repeatedly could not tell me other than spewing out random numbers. He also said that work starts at 7:30AM HE does not leave until 7PM and continues to work from home until 10 PM, he said that they will ACCOMODATE for people with children but people usually stay until minimum 6PM. By the end he told me that he didn't even know if they had open positions and would get with his HR coordinator and internal recruiter to see if they had a position. This person was incredibly unprofessional, could not carry an intelligent conversation about their own job, nor was an internal recruiter. I felt like I was a stat for his week just so he can tack off that he had an interview. I am very disappointed with the company and the lack of professionalism from the individual.

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Fairfax, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Simple, easy and quick. Felt nervous, but it was a pretty standard interview. Went in, met with someone within 20 minutes and interview was over in under an hour. Questions were pretty standard as well; what are you looking for in a job, what's your pay range, how far are you willing to commute, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just be firm but polite, understand your worth and don't let them undersell you. Accept that you're not gonna walk out with a 6-figure job fresh out of college. 32-40k salary is about the average, but it depends on the degree and experience.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

I thought it was an interview but they basically accept anyone who walks through their door. They were quick to place me in a company (who eventually hired me full time). They gave tips on how to answer interview questions and to look up behavior based interview questions. You just answer a few questions about your background, fill out some paper work and take a drug test.

Contractor Interview

Interview

Got a phone call from aerotek to get to know me. And I was been invited to their office where is in NYC. I met the person who called me and his manager. I was been asked couple of behavioral questions and position preferences.