Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,679 of over 1.7K interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Long but worth it, definitely show up to everything on time, prepared. Should be common sense. Be transparent. Be knowledgeable of what your career aspirations are. Ask a ton of questions.

Interview Questions
  • Lots about the company and background
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Fort Wayne, IN)

Interview

They were very helpful in telling me about the hiring process. They found a job for me almost immediately. My current situation was less than desirable but they did not discriminate against me and for that I am grateful. It did not work out for me but I would love to work for them again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

initial phone call to discuss the role with a recruiter, not an interview but after talking about the role decided it may not be what I was looking for. Also discussed current job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

first interview was a short phone call, they just ask questions about what you want to do, what you are interested in and etc. They ask what experience you have and what you want to expect in a job and what salary you want.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to do at work ?

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Very easy sales joh could tell they take anyone if they breath. I was not impressed and it felt like a waste of time. Misleading titles and reps. I wanted to leave and they insisted on reaching out to me again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Filling out resume paperwork in the office before speaking with a recruiter. Not extremely helpful for an entry-level STEM major looking for a decent-paying job, but would definitely be helpful if you are desperate for work and willing to accept lower pay (average of $15 per hour).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aerotek (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2021

Interview

30 min, asks personal questions, relates the job to you, explained Aerotek and the "great" things it has done, then talked about the position a bit in vague detail. Then I talked and shared my work experience and college degree information and all that and he said that I would be a great fit for the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a bit about your degree and why you chose it.

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Was not given much information, very vague answers to questions and did not ask any questions. Interviewer did not attempt to get to know me, just what I was looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Diego, CA) in May 2021

Interview

I dealt with a guy from another country who was new at being a recruiter. He was very unprofessional, and misrepresented the hiring process. It was very unclear, and then he ghosted me. Super professional, dude! Wink. Then one of his soccer buddies but dialed me and was super rude about calling ME!!!! I cannot make this up. His LinkedIn was all soccer experience, and the caller was from the same region (area code). Super professional, all the way around. NOT! Not cool at all.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see yourself doing in X Years? I was also questioned as if I was some dusty dinosaur who didn't understand technology and had no chance at doing a technical role again. Not good!

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

There are multiple interviews, mine were about three, One on ones and then group interviews. Then for the last one you go in and interview with the team in order for them to do one final check that your not wierd.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,679 Interviews