Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018
1,141 Interview Reviews

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

You will have a phone screen with a recruiter, and then either an in person interview or phone screen with the Director. After that, you will have a 1 hour behavioral interview (which can get pretty intense) and then spend some time in the office to sit with other Recruiters and Managers and shadow some parts of their day. The interview is average, but the behavior I would argue to rate as difficult because they really pick apart your answers and analyze each little thing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when someone on your team was not pulling their weight, what did you do?   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

I was given a proposed contract without even being provided the job title. Going through a staffing agency should not be a game of roulette, especially if the job location is 2 hours away.

Welder/Fabricator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interview was really good besides making false expectations tell me i was number one candidate for the job and going to give me top pay but I would call and call and they finally answered and told me the job was filled very irritated at the unprossenalism they showed said if they wouldn't hire me they would call me and help find a diffrent job

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Interview

Recruiters call me up, ask me for everything about me in every aspect of my business life and personal life all nice and friendly then tell me they don't have an opening. They didn't read my resume as I mention what they asked for was clearly on my resume. Just because you have a corporate name you are representing doesn't mean you have the right to donkey carrot me into divulging my life story. How do I know you are not in a race to the bottom like every other consulting company. BEWARE of this company!!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for? What will you be needing to make?   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

First was a short phone interview followed by casual open house interview. The third and final interview was a little more formal with one of the managers. This last interview can be easy if you come prepared and ready to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with receiving constant feedback from your boss?   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (Northridge, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

As an agency they should be more precise with their hiring procedure but they lack on communication skills, i had it to get in touch with them constantly and they would forget to get me back. The recruiter Kyle very slow and lazy doesn't respond to any of my calls or emails. I thought it was a good company but it isn't. They need to hired good recruiters!

Interview Questions

• if i was interested in working?   1 Answer

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek (Moorestown, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview went great i was already briefed and did my own research on the company. Find out more about the company how long they have been established, turn over rates, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for within our company?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Starts with a conversational phone screening. Then an in person interview with both directors that lasted about 2 hrs (pretty intense and ask about your experiences all the way back to high school). The last step is a 3 hr shadow where you meet a few members of the team and learn more about the day-to-day tasks you would be doing as a recruiter. After the shadowing, there is a final interview which is more about how you feel about the company after shadowing a few recruiters. I was given an offer within a few hours after my final interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral based. no present questions. they will ask you about your resume. they will ask you about working long hours. You have to stay on them. The internal recruiter is a person and you have to make sure you stay on the top of her list.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

didn't take very long to be onboarded. the interview in office takes five hours which is way too long. They also ask the same questions with different people. It took me only a day to hear back that I was hired. I think this company is a complete and total joke