KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,794 of over 1,794.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Good nice people no complaints fairly easy question Asked about my future. Can you past background checks also would bring your resume. They looked to see about all qualifications to ensure you are ready for the job.lastly they look to make sure its something you really want to do

Interview Questions
  • Ultimate goal in life such as work
    Answer Question

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Had a phone interview. Then an in person with two employees. Followed by a shadow day with some personality tests and extra interviews with other staff. The day went by slow and it seemed to be an inconvenience for the staff members.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Aerotek? what made you search this field?
2 people found this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

They are looking for the best individuals and the process was 3 interviews altogether. First a phone interview then 2 in person and a half day shadow in the mix

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

The initial portion of the interview was very technical and easily answered if you really know your job. I never felt a lot of pressure from the interviewer. However, when discussing pay I was asked how much I wanted an hour for the position and after telling them they told me they couldn't give me that over the phone and after a few weeks of being hired on they could reevaluate my pay... what?! So really, they wanted for me to come on at their lower pay and then have me beg for more later on. Really was kind of a strange way of negotiating (there was none). At the end of the day, I took the job but wow, that was a HUGE red flag for me.

Interview Questions
  • What test set do you use for xyz system? Are you experience in crimping soldering terminations etc. ? What are you expecting in terms of pay?

Aerotek

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in May 2022

Interview

I applied online for this position. A recruiter contacted me and connected me to the hiring manager. The recruiter was always late to give any feedback. Eventually I was not offered a position after lots of delay. I applied for several other positions announced by other recruiters but everyone of them told me that those positions didn't exist at all!!! In reality, since I had worked with one recruiter, I was not allowed to work with other recruiters and these recruiters refused to help me because they wouldn't profit from me. Strange and stupid business model run at Aerotek/Actalent/Aston Carter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Aerotek worked hard to prep me for the interview by holding a much interview on the phone, assistance with answering tough questions and wanted a follow up call to see how it all went. The only downside was they prepped me for the wrong job. I still was hired as many of the questions from our prep and actual interview were the same but I was taken aback by it all.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle seeing someone not following an SOP? How would approach the situation?

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Over the phone quick and easy. very straight forward .discussed resume and experience along with pay and were very professional and and were able to compromise with things. would recommend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Had a couple phone calls - was not too difficult just the typical entry level recruiter position. Very nice people and was a good conversation. Typical interview questions - no experience needed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Interview met expectation of the job requirements and explained what was necessary of me. There was a phone screening first followed by an in-person interview. I felt that it provided enough information to know what to expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek (Montreal, QC)

Interview

You go through a series of three interviews each one gets progressively more in-depth about your skills/company. The third interview is a zoom call with the hiring manager who can possibly make the decision right then and there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,794 Interviews

Aerotek Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Aerotek as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.61 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruiter and Entry Level Recruiter rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Technical Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Aerotek takes an average of 14 days when considering 1,842 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Administrative Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Entry Level Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Aerotek according to 1,842 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.61%