Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone screen and then an interview at their office. Phone screen asks a lot of personality questions. For someone to work at a high volume place like Aerotek you need blinders and a go get it attitude. Overall one of the easiest interviews I will ever go on. In my time everyone that interviewed was hired. If you have a good head on you and a good personality then youll get the job offer. A favorite phrase is "if you had a great waiter out to dinner ask them if they want a job"

Interview Questions

• Asked about random gaps in your resume cause they feel that is SUPER important   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Great interview, allowed me to shadow a few different positions in order to get a feel for what it would be like. Offer given next day. First phase was a standard get to know you, then was the shadowing which included shadowing a meeting and finally was a more intense personality interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three values that you find important to you?   Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tempe, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

They first called me to discuss the role briefly. Then had me in for a quick interview where she asked some personality and situational questions. She said the next step would be another lengthier interview and the opportunity to shadow someone. We never made it that far because they weren't interested. I was a little bummed because I was excited about this one, but grateful for the experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your past supervisor list as your two greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interviewing process was handled very professionally and in a timely manner. It was organized and well put together. They do a good job of getting to the point and assisting.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you dealt with a difficult co-worker internally and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

If you get a phone call from an Aerotek recruiter, make sure you answer it when they are calling (even though how do you know its them right?) Don't bother calling back or emailing them back because they will never answer you. This has happened to me twice. The first time a male called me, I missed the call, checked my voicemail called him back literally two minutes later. I left a message and never heard back from him. Almost one year later I got another call from Aerotek this time a female called me. I missed the call, checked my voicemail and I waited until I had no background noise and called her back 15 minutes later. I got her answering machine because she apparently was on the other line. I asked her to call me back and got no response. She also sent me an email stating the same thing she left in the original voicemail. I figured I would give her the benefit of the doubt and reply to her email to see if I would get a response, before I write this review here. Well she did not reply to my email. Also, on her answering machine it said to contact her fellow employee for an urgent need...the fellow employee was the male I mentioned earlier so right then I thought, "Forget Aerotek. Why would they bother leaving a voicemail and send an email if they dont care to take your call 2 or 15 minutes later." There are many companies that offer the same positions at even better rates so it is no big deal to not miss an Aerotek phone call.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

2 interviews - second day shadow. They have you meet with 4 account managers. 2 at one time. They usually dive in to each job you were at and why you left. What motivates you.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone interviews before an in-person interview. Fairly unconventional. Came in on a Friday and everyone was wearing t-shirts and jeans. Was mostly interested in why I wanted a different career path. Stressed the importance of their culture and working as a team?

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The interview process was very easy they were friendly and they helped me find a job instantly. Aerotek Associates were very friendly and helpful and they were always available when you need it to call or ask any questions. Basically you go in and you tell them what kind of job you looking for and they interview you by asking about your background. Then they'll let you know after that they will find a job that fits your profile.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good asset to customer service team?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in January 2017.

Interview

After applying the internal recruiter called me within few days to do an initial phone interview which last about an hr. Then I was asked by the same recruiter to do a skype interview which also lasted an hr. The questions where behavioral. Then I met with the director of business operations for an in person interview. That was a conversational interview. Then I was asked to come in for a half day shadow. You meet with other recruiters they go over what a typical day in the office is like. At the end I met with an account manager. They went over what they do and ask if you have any questions about the job role and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

My interviewer, Erin, was very personable, enthusiastic and honest! We got right to the point concerning opportunities and she was very willing to let me know whether I would be a good fit for particular jobs. She honored my level of education and experience, which is pretty vast, and promised to look for suitable opportunities. She also has kept in touch with me. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• What is your level of education?   1 Answer