Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Raleigh, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview conducted by the VP/General Manager. It was informal, relaxed and he talked more than I did. His main concern was how he would be able to keep me beyond the first month.

Interview Questions

• With your experience, why would you be taking this position?   1 Answer
  • Based on your experience and this salary range my concern is that I would not be able to keep you beyond the first month.   1 Answer

As a Supervisor salary was NON-negotiable and approx. $470 LESS a month than what unemployment paid!

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Sandy, UT) in August 2011.

Interview

Applicants take a personality test, a typing test, and receive a personal interview unless their personality test shows too many adverse ("red") test responses. Don't say anything that would make you look bbad. That would be stupid.

Interview Questions

• "How can you earn a profit for my company?" This combines what they know about the company with what assets they would specifically bring to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.