Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.6

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I simply had a referral from a friend and I completed HR clerical testing the next day. Two days later, I had my interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Mesa, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Formal. Interviewer tried to present a relaxed format, but they didn't seem to feel comfortable doing this [perhaps they are new]. He used a scripted format - psychological type interview. These formatted interviews attempt to be objective - but they make the applicant ill-at-ease. And they do not demonstrate how well the person reacts to a client, or how well the applicant can communicate in writing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received a call from a difficult client. What was the situation, and how did you handle them?   1 Answer

I looked at the work environment, and reflected on it. The suite had no windows, the lighting was kept very low, and there were no clocks anywhere. I felt that this was a dreadful environment to try to stay alert in!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Interview was very short, I didn't think I did very well, but was offered a job immediately. The person I interviewed seemed very disinterested in her own position, and just seemed like she was willing to hire anyone on.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

applied via walk in , took typing test and knowledge test. Had an interview afterwards with a team manager and hr rep . Could not commit to schedule so respectfully ended interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
    easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Federal Way, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Questions

• This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Anonymous Employee in Frostburg, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Frostburg, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

She sat me down at an unused computer and sat next to me at another unused computer and asked me about my transportation abilities, high school grades, and the usual "are you motivated to be a forward thinking, task driven associate for ACS?" nonsense.
    Then there was a drug test, and some more questions about my work history.
    Then she told me some more stuff that sounded like a schedule or something. I asked her "Wait, am I hired?"
    She responded "Oh. Yeah."
    Not great on the communicating, especially so during training. (after i've been hired, training now) She went through their 20 year old computer system and the tasks we would be using it for at light speed for a month. I understood none of it and had to quit. I don't understand how any of the other students understood anything she was talking about. Legal and financial jargon is all gobbledygook to me, anyway.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with computers?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Interview was super easy found out my schedule and start date within 20 min of interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Albany, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Difficult but fair

Interview Questions

• can you work outside of regular business hours   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Raleigh, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

one on one interview with supervisor