Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 169 of over 169 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Affiliated Computer Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services

Interview

The interview process was seamless. The recruiter started on time and we finished around lunch time. This includes the operations interview. The recruiter asked me to take a lunch break and return so she could provide the results of the interview. Very professional team.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this job?
    1 Answer

Affiliated Computer Services

Application

I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services

Interview

It was great. Management was very informative. They were able to define the role and expectations, as well as always being available for anything further. It was a very easy going interview. It was a very good rapport.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Affiliated Computer Services

Application

I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services

Interview

First round was telephonic and second was F2F. It was easy and a simple process. One needs to be prepared well for the scenario based questions. F2F may have multiple rounds based on the position and skill sets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Affiliated Computer Services

Application

I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services

Interview

The interview process was good with questions based on job profile so make sure you adapt to the job profile requested. It is very good overall. Please do prepare before you go, they invest effort in you and you should also do the same. Good luck.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses

Application

Interview

Quick interview process and the offer comes through faster. Typical questions were in the programming basics and some of the advanced questions were related to the software tools which were used.

Interview Questions
  • Specific to the programming language and the role applied for

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (New York, NY)

Interview

I was asked a few technical questions and a few behavioral questions were asked. The interview process was not rigorous. I was introduced and spoke with several members of the team.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Lexington-Fayette, KY)

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I simply had a referral from a friend and I completed HR clerical testing the next day. Two days later, I had my interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked my experience with computers.

Affiliated Computer Services

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services

Interview

They do a full background investigation. Thus, the wait and call back took about 2 moths or so but soon after I received an income offer I was working immediately; within a week or so.

Interview Questions
  • This is a contract position and can end at anytime. Do you know what that neans to you personally and for the business? Are you comfortable with that?
  • You will be working directly under the senior accountant. Have you ever worked directly under strict supervision? Tell us about your experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Mesa, AZ) in Jul 2015

Interview

Formal. Interviewer tried to present a relaxed format, but they didn't seem to feel comfortable doing this [perhaps they are new]. He used a scripted format - psychological type interview. These formatted interviews attempt to be objective - but they make the applicant ill-at-ease. And they do not demonstrate how well the person reacts to a client, or how well the applicant can communicate in writing.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you received a call from a difficult client. What was the situation, and how did you handle them?

Affiliated Computer Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services

Interview

Interview was very short, I didn't think I did very well, but was offered a job immediately. The person I interviewed seemed very disinterested in her own position, and just seemed like she was willing to hire anyone on.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience do you have dealing with customers?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 169 Interviews