Ajilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ajilon

2.3

Sort:

Contract Administrative Interview

Interview

I interviewed with Nicole Heckamann at the Mesa location and I found her to be very interested in me as a candidate and the skills that I could bring to the table for her clients. She was professional, warm, and had a wonderful sense of humor. Her questions were straight forward and I did not feel uncomfortable at the slightest. I haven't been offered a temp position as of yet but I did follow up with her yesterday. So we shall see!

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ajilon (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I had an agent calling our company about services, instead I called their recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What's your salary expectations?   1 Answer

This is a staffing firm, everything is temp or contract, still waiting for them to call me about an opportunity. I'm currently employed full time, I'm not leaving this job without something great waiting for me.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Nice and fast. Chelsea was great and sweet! We had a phone screen after my application. She asked what I wanted to do and took notes. Then I came into fill out paperwork. Met with Chelsea and she told me some openings and confirmed my goals. Wishin a week , I had a contract!

Interview Questions

• Chelsea was amazing! Got me work fast and was sweet! Definitely appreciate her!   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

The entire experience was okay. The recruiter asked me basic questions and was fairly straightforward. I wanted to ask more questions and speak with him more due to our future business together, however, it felt rushed. I would suggest setting up more time with the candidate to show appreciation and that you truly care.

Interview Questions

• Please give me the best description of your former roles.   Answer Question

Staff Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

The process required exams and multiple interviews. The exams were fairly extensive. The interview process required many different individuals to speak to. The team was very welcoming and took a humanistic approach versus the average cold approach of interviews. Hence if you're a nervous interviewer, they have a way of making you comfortable to speak.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to this company? What were you doing while unemployed? Based upon what we have explained about the position, are you sure this position will be a great fit for you?   1 Answer

Multiple Positions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

I had a great interview with Chelsea Meek. She was very professional and seemed to actually care about what I was looking for in a job. The application process was fairly easy and just required a brief questionnaire going into the interview. Be sure to arrive early to have time to fill it out.

Interview Questions

• As this is a staffing agency, most of the questions were about what I was looking for so they'd be able to find the right match with their client companies.   Answer Question

Ajilon Response

Sep 24, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for providing your feedback! We're happy Chelsea was able to assist you.

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ajilon (Chicago, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

I initially received an invitation email from the recruiter to meet either by Skype or in person at the Deerfield office; I chose the former. Couple days before the scheduled Skype call, I received a follow up email to fill out 4 different forms asking to do background check, work history, degree confirmation, home address, SOCIAL SECURITY#, etc.

Intending to protect my privacy I responded by saying I have no problem with providing the requested information AFtER the initial call to get acquainted, learn about Ajilon and identify specific jobs I would be considered for.

The whole process is too much focused on satisfying the clients’ needs vs the candidates’ especially our privacy. Be very Leary if their process! I am personally staying away. It does NOT act as a “PARTNER” as it claims to do.

Interview Questions

Ajilon Response

Oct 8, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

We'd like to apologize about the experience you had at our Deerfield office. If you'd like further assistance please contact us at info@ajilon.com.

Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ajilon (Burbank, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Very friendly, asked a lot of questions on what I was looking for in a job to help place me in campatible company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they allowed you to ask for a desired rate, but when jobs came up the pay was way below...

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ajilon (Chesapeake, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

After a standard phone interview with the hiring manager, I was invited for a face to face. Most of if was him explaining the compensation model - which was a red flag to me. I was obviously more than qualified for the job and he spoke as if I would be moving to the next step: an interview with his boss - a regional manager of some sort. I just had to complete the online assessment which - like most them - was a complete waste of time. Apparently, having more experience and education than everyone on the team including the manager was not as important as the assessment. Since I never heard from anyone after doing it, I assume that is what eliminated me from consideration. I wanted to be paid what I was worth anyway. They have some kind of draw and straight commission system. I was suspicious that it take a white board and 30 minutes to sell it to me.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in office meeting. The office interview is conducted prior to meeting with any of their clients. Fairly quick meeting, about 30 minutes. This must be done if you want to be selected to work with any of their clients.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your background. Nothing outside of the ordinary   Answer Question

Time to hear back conflicted with another offer