Ajilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.3

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Nice and fast. Chelsea was great and sweet! We had a phone screen after my application. She asked what I wanted to do and took notes. Then I came into fill out paperwork. Met with Chelsea and she told me some openings and confirmed my goals. Wishin a week , I had a contract!

Interview Questions

• Chelsea was amazing! Got me work fast and was sweet! Definitely appreciate her!   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ajilon (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Met with a recruiter in their downtown office- they don't pay for parking so may sure you know that and plan to be there for 1 hour plus.
    They will have you meet with 2-3 employees if you pass that you will be asked to come back to the office another day (more parking $) to meet with the Director.

Interview Questions

• Looking for people so have self drive, confidence and ability to work work work no matter the time.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ajilon (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I've never been through something as ridiculous as this "hiring/interview" process.
    I applied internally for recruiting or business development. I did a phone interview, and then I was brought in for a face to face interview. They had me fill out paperwork for temp work and they said that I could do temp work for their clients during the interview process. So I did some temp jobs. I took an assessment. Had another face to face interview. Had another phone interview with the VP. and then I shadowed for almost 3 hours and made phone calls for them (this all took 1.5 months). After I shadowed, they said that I would hear in about a week whether or not I got the job. A week rolls by... and I didn't get a call. I tried calling but got a voicemail so I left a message. Then they had the audacity I call me a week after that to ask if I could do a temp job for one of their clients.

Basically, they probably were never hiring internally. They just wanted to keep me holding on to make money off of me by having me work for their clients. I've NEVER seen anything so unprofessional.

It's been about a month since I was "supposed" to hear from them and still NOTHING.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied for a job through Ajilon on Indeed. Got a call back. Went in for an interview and they revealed that the job I applied for was not one they had the contract for. So why did they have a job posting for it?? They then proceeded to take my information in case they found another opportunity for me. They also tried to convince me to apply for administrative positions. Shady bait and switch tactics. Seemed like they were just trying to fill their Rolodex. I will never apply for a job through them again

Interview Questions

• What kinds of jobs would I be interested in since the one I applied for was not one they had a contract for   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Ajilon (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Typical bait and switch treatment like most staffing agencies these days. Complete waste of time. Received a call one day after applying to position from a fast talking recruiter. He went over the job I applied for as well their hiring process. Emailed me 6 assessments that he admitted were pointless. A week later no follow up on the position I applied for. Another useless staffing agency.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Princeton, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in to fill out paperwork and do preliminary interviews for some administrative assistant job openings offered through Ajilon. The staff was friendly and helpful and they were very good about following up on opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What's your five year plan?   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ajilon (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who said I was a perfect fit and wanted me to stop by the Indianapolis office and meet her manager. The manager was a little stressed because of the high turnover there and said she needed to focus on other positions before they lose more clients. Seems like a boiler room here and I left running.

Interview Questions

• So, what is your recruiting experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

They notified you about the interview via phone call. After you checked in you had to do a grammar and spelling comprehension worksheet and fill out a form in regards to your previous employment. You then met with the interviewers. They asked very basic questions. All questions were around the theme of what kind of work environment you were looking for. I did 2 interviews with two different people.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ajilon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very nice , they never call and I'm curious as to the minority ratio, when I look at the photos there are only very few.. less than 3 African Americans. Why is that? this is very discouraging.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I interviewed at Ajilon in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and then was left in the dust. I contacted the recruiter various times through three different mediums and still no response for almost a week now. I can see that she is online based off of her LinkedIn activity so, you could at least respond to my message.

I think she just took my information on the set up call and left.