Ajilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ajilon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied for a job through Ajilon on Indeed. Got a call back. Went in for an interview and they revealed that the job I applied for was not one they had the contract for. So why did they have a job posting for it?? They then proceeded to take my information in case they found another opportunity for me. They also tried to convince me to apply for administrative positions. Shady bait and switch tactics. Seemed like they were just trying to fill their Rolodex. I will never apply for a job through them again

Interview Questions

• What kinds of jobs would I be interested in since the one I applied for was not one they had a contract for   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Ajilon (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Typical bait and switch treatment like most staffing agencies these days. Complete waste of time. Received a call one day after applying to position from a fast talking recruiter. He went over the job I applied for as well their hiring process. Emailed me 6 assessments that he admitted were pointless. A week later no follow up on the position I applied for. Another useless staffing agency.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ajilon (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who said I was a perfect fit and wanted me to stop by the Indianapolis office and meet her manager. The manager was a little stressed because of the high turnover there and said she needed to focus on other positions before they lose more clients. Seems like a boiler room here and I left running.

Interview Questions

• So, what is your recruiting experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

They notified you about the interview via phone call. After you checked in you had to do a grammar and spelling comprehension worksheet and fill out a form in regards to your previous employment. You then met with the interviewers. They asked very basic questions. All questions were around the theme of what kind of work environment you were looking for. I did 2 interviews with two different people.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I interviewed at Ajilon in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and then was left in the dust. I contacted the recruiter various times through three different mediums and still no response for almost a week now. I can see that she is online based off of her LinkedIn activity so, you could at least respond to my message.

I think she just took my information on the set up call and left.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ajilon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very nice , they never call and I'm curious as to the minority ratio, when I look at the photos there are only very few.. less than 3 African Americans. Why is that? this is very discouraging.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about you   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ajilon (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I got the bait and switch experience that other reviewers described. I was contacted about an event coordinator position, interviewed over the phone, and when I came into the office it became clear that they didn't have the position they said they did. I left, and they never contacted me.

Interview Questions

• General qualifications for the position. I was also asked if I was interested in opportunities other than the one I was interviewed for.   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ajilon in February 2017.

Interview

Came in to meet with the recruiter who contacted me and said how impressive my resume was. We sat and talked for about an hour about what Ajilon does, the placement process and what to expect. He gave me brochures, benefits info, and asked for copied of my ID's to have on file. He also proceeded to show my resume to his direct manager, whom he said was also very impressed. Unfortunately after that day I never heard a peep from this agency. I can only guess they took one look at my date of birth and said forget about it. Sorry, we can't all be millennials and just wait until YOU reach the age where you start getting passed over. KARMA.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to drive for an assignment?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ajilon (Denton, TX).

Interview

Applied through indeed.com and got a call within hours and had an interview scheduled. Interview process was good. They are like a temp agency so they work with a lot of companies to try and place people

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ajilon.

Interview

I met with the Managing Director. She was professional and nice. She was clear about her expectations with regards to daily activity, expected time in the office as well as tracking/logging activity. Ajilon is new in this market so it was clear that a high volume of activity was needed in order to get the brand out there and work to get business in the market. What wasn't a clearly communicated or convincing is "why" Ajilon is better than their competition.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay motivated to make your sales calls when you do no see results from your sales activity?   Answer Question