Altisource Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 397 of over 397 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altisource

Altisource

Application

I interviewed at Altisource

Interview

I have not had the interview yet. They contacted my by email and stated they wanted to schedule a phone interview. They wanted to know about my career goals. I applied for senior analyst.

Interview Questions
  • They wanted to know what were my career goals.
    Answer Question

Altisource

Application

I interviewed at Altisource

Interview

In the onsite they gave a Wonderlic Test Then a panel consisting of brainteaser puzzles Finished with behavioral questions "tell me about a time you failed to achieve your goal" 2 phone screens 1 panel on-site interview This varied a lot based on what group you are joining. Nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions
  • The brain teaser where you have a balance and a group of balls, one of which has odd weight. The objective is to determine the strategy that needs to utilize weighing the balls the least

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

All depends on your knowledge and you being prepared. Depends on your way of answering. Don't get nervous in expressing yourself and give answering everything honestly and frankly. Dont hesitate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altisource (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

The recruiter called me the day after I applied. She asked me a couple questions about my experience and if I would be interested in another position in California. The next week I received a request for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the escrow manager and title operations manager. This was for a remote position.

Interview Questions
  • When working for your previous employer, describe a situation where your manager was unavailable and you had to make a descision on an urgent matter that came up . What was the outcome of your decision?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in May 2020

Interview

I applied online and after a few days got an email from the Talent Acquisition team asking me to schedule a phone interview via Calendly. The link she sent didn’t work, I wrote her back right away. She responded 2-3 days with a working link and I managed to set up an appointment, On the day of the call, said Interviewer never called as scheduled. I emailed after 10 mins went by then followed up with a call to her cellphone that was in her email signature 45 mins later. I never got a response. I find it disrespectful to ghost candidates, though I’d like to give her the benefit of doubt and hope she’s okay!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Altisource

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Altisource

Interview

Seriously non-transparent interview process. I cleared all the three rounds , online test, written test, v&a. In the last round with the manager they took the interview and said they will interview all the candidates and then will update. No update. They wasted my full day. Reached at 12pm and left the premise at 7pm. 7 hours of nonsense for nothing not even a feedback. They are only looking for south indian candidates becoz they asked 2 girls to wait both were south indian and rejecting all other candidates right away. They could not reject me initially because I was doing all the rounds nicely they just blocked me in f2f with manager round. Will never go to this company for my life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was incredibly disorganized. They canceled several times and called when we didn't have calls scheduled during the workday. I took time off from my current job for the in-person interview and they called an hour before to say they already made someone an offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Altisource

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource

Interview

2 rounds of interview on same day, they will go in easy with you if they have high numbers of candidate requirement amd vice versa. Typically they will call for interiew around 3 pm which will end up around 10:30 if reach the venu early and submit your resume to office boy you will be getting hired on same day else you wil have to go next day based on them. So over all it was great experience for me.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you left your previous job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Altisource (Bangalore)

Interview

They conduct first round as Aptitude round. Second round was HR round Third round was technical round fourth round was Manager round. I don't know the further process if they have because i left the interview process in middle.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Altisource (Bangalore) in Nov 2019

Interview

1st they create groups(8 to 10 people in a group) then group wise they will call your name for 1st round. 1st round - 50 questions in 12 min(online) 2nd roung - HR

Interview Questions
  • Questions from mathematics, simple calculation and logical reasoning.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 397 Interviews