Amedisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Interview Questions

Interviews at Amedisys

2.4

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys in June 2020.

Interview

Interview was so relaxing! It was over the phone. Interviewer was so nice and explained everything perfect. You are able to go into home health or hospice. They are completely different with Amedysis.

Hospice Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed 3 separate occasions over a month and a half period but ultimately not offered the position. First interview was a basic phone interview. Second was an in-person interview with the regional VP and third was an in-person interview with the Tucson area manager.

The first interview was simple and the second was promising as a good impression was made on the VP. The Tucson area manager made it clear that they were looking for someone with a solid sales background and existing accounts in the city. I only had hospice knowledge within an IP setting but had marketing knowledge from my ongoing graduate degree. She stated I would be considered if no individuals with sales experience applied, as the sales portion is more difficult to train. The fallacy is that any individual with great numbers/accounts would not be seeking employment elsewhere beyond their place of employment.

Be cautioned that there seemed to a lack of emphasis on training or growing new individuals. I was ultimately not chosen yet the posting is still up.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Phone screen then face to face interview with hiring manager. Also a personality assessment and a link where you have to have 5 references fill out a questionnaire online. After that is complete you meet with hiring manager for about 1 hour interview.

Hospice Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys in September 2019.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, first with the recruiter, and next with AVP. Then I met with the area sales manager and a sr. liaison for an interview. Final interview was an in person with the AVP. Entire process took 4-6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about having a goal and meeting numbers?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylacauga, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amedisys (Sylacauga, AL) in March 2019.

Interview

Open to questions, willing to answer. Very clear on responsibilities and system of compensation. Allowed me to take a ride along with a current RN to see if it would be something that I really wanted to do.

NP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolivia, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Bolivia, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

Brief meeting with the director of operations in which very few questions were asked. The interviewer had already decided not to hire me. I suspect this was based on hearsay comments by an associate (s) that work for another hospice provider. Unprofessional at best, unethical at worst.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Myrtle Beach, SC) in December 2018.

Interview

Corporate recruiter scheduled interview between applicant and Director of Operations. I first met with Director for typical Q&A interview. It lasted about 10-15 minutes. Then over the next hour or so different IDT team members would filter through to "meet" me and chat about likes/dislikes,etc. Whatever topic. I found out after getting the job that the decision to hire is based on the input of the entire. Interesting concept and everyone gets along.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Very professional. Asked many questions about longevity at prior employers. Why would you leave your current employer? What do you know about the company? Do you have Hospice experience?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys in November 2018.

Interview

About 2 weeks after applying I received a call for a phone interview. Phone interview was very basic about general knowledge and to set up the in person interview. In person interview was very detailed but the specific branch was wanting to make sure it was a good fit for their team.

Interview Questions

• What experience(s) made you want to go into this field?   Answer Question

RN Field Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

Application sent in, call from recruiting within 3 days, interview with recruiter, office interview with Manager and Director next week, call with offer 2 days later. I accepted and then started 3 weeks later with no issues

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in home health?   1 Answer