Amedisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.3

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Phone call first. Then, two in person meetings with the Dir of Sales. Then an offer was made via email, and regular mail. I signed offer and started the same week.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do I have in the healthcare industry   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amedisys (Lake Worth, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The best interview ever compared to previous other agecies. Complete and just a easy process, not a scripted read from prewriten material. I would say as for the medical field this was the most enjoyable i have been a part of so far.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to bring to the table for Best At Home?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amedisys in July 2017.

Interview

Relaxed setting. Not a lot of "tell me about a time when" questions. Staff very friendly with long tenure. Since of cohesion among employees. Stable company and salary and benefits are relative to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Punta Gorda, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

My initial interview was very positive, but my second interview was with two women that were extremely rude and condescending. They asked inappropriate questions that I found offensive.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Home Health Is?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell us which physicians you maintain personal relationships with?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed and open. I was able to get answers for all questions asked. The interviewer was very open and will to make sure I unstood the position responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three priorities?   1 Answer

Field Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

They basically just wanted a warm body to throw into the field. They asked how long you've been a nurse. And if you can handle wrenches thrown in at any given time

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amedisys in January 2017.

Interview

detailed love athletes must know your numbers how to route where to market. Be innovative and be ready to work. Also you will talk to your boss as well as the overall boss. They will ask you a lot of questions pertaining to how you close and marketing a office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Friendly and very pleasant. The person who interviewed me made me feel like I was already a part of the team. Interview was informative and gave me insight on the the company and the recent changes that have been taking place.

Business Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I went in, introduced myself. Went into an office with a couple ladies. Told me about the position and asked if I had any questions. I tried to keep the conversation up and continue, but ended quickly... Interview lasted no longer than 15 minutes. No offer as of today. Said there were more candidates to interview and would get back with me when they chose who they wanted. Hope I get that call!!!

Home Health RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linthicum Heights, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Linthicum Heights, MD).

Interview

Great interview process. Fairly easy questions. Manager was easy to talk too. Interview went smooth. Asked really good questions pertaining to home health and my past experiences. The onboarding hiring manager was great as well.