Amedisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2018

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amedisys in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted very quickly by a recruiter and had an interview scheduled the next day. The interview was very informal and so I didn’t feel like I was prepared.

OTR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Orangeburg, SC) in April 2018.

Interview

Contacted friend for their experience with company. Completed application online. Was called within 24 hours by recruiter. Set up interview for best day. Received offer the following day.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys in February 2018.

Interview

Very long, tedious (8week long) process that required multiple (5) interviews, lack of communication regarding next steps. Throughout the process, was told multiple times was the perfect candidate. Did not even get the courtesy of a decline phone call.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation from previous experience where you had to turn around a bad situation to salvage a relationship.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Phone call first. Then, two in person meetings with the Dir of Sales. Then an offer was made via email, and regular mail. I signed offer and started the same week.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do I have in the healthcare industry   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amedisys (Lake Worth, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The best interview ever compared to previous other agecies. Complete and just a easy process, not a scripted read from prewriten material. I would say as for the medical field this was the most enjoyable i have been a part of so far.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to bring to the table for Best At Home?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amedisys in July 2017.

Interview

Relaxed setting. Not a lot of "tell me about a time when" questions. Staff very friendly with long tenure. Since of cohesion among employees. Stable company and salary and benefits are relative to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Punta Gorda, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

My initial interview was very positive, but my second interview was with two women that were extremely rude and condescending. They asked inappropriate questions that I found offensive.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Home Health Is?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell us which physicians you maintain personal relationships with?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed and open. I was able to get answers for all questions asked. The interviewer was very open and will to make sure I unstood the position responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three priorities?   1 Answer

Field Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

They basically just wanted a warm body to throw into the field. They asked how long you've been a nurse. And if you can handle wrenches thrown in at any given time

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amedisys in January 2017.

Interview

detailed love athletes must know your numbers how to route where to market. Be innovative and be ready to work. Also you will talk to your boss as well as the overall boss. They will ask you a lot of questions pertaining to how you close and marketing a office.