American Airlines Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Airlines Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2016

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

I met with the recruiters on a College campus career fair. Landed for an an on campus interview after career fair. Interview with two AA software developers. It was about 30 minute long. Generally positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I gave my resume to the recruiters on campus during the career fair event. Next, I received an invitation for an on-campus interview. I interviewed with two managers on campus. I did well on the campus interview. American Airlines flew me down for an onsite interview. I interviewed with four different managers.

Interview Questions

• One looked at my college transcripts and asked
      1. What is a measure?
      2. What is a class?
      3. Why do you want to work here?
      4. Define a topology
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Three interviews and one written exam. The interviews were not that difficult but the most difficult part was the written exam. Remembering the Data model configurations. The free plane ride down to Dallas was pretty awesome though.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember it was a couple of years back. I do remember it was a lot of questions about OO Programming   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Initial Phone Screen, 2 person Technical Phone, Face-to-Face Panel Interview, Skills Test