Ashley Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ashley Furniture

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Media Coordinator Interview

Interview

Very relaxed and honest. Was able to go over my experience and introduce myself. Great conversation and gorgeous offices to be in. Would recommend to anyone. And I loved it a lot

Interview Questions

Ashley Furniture Response

Feb 21, 2020

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your interview experience. This feedback is valued and helps us make sure all candidates received a quality experience during their interview process.

Interview

It took 3 days for me to be hired. I first did a 20 minute over the phone interview, then the next day I did a In person interview where the supervisors who had openings in their department interviewed me at once. The next day, I was hired to start the training class.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you dealt with an upset customer ?   Answer Question

Apr 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process and for choosing Ashley!

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture (Manassas, VA).

Interview

They don't even care if you have any sales experience. They practically hire anyone because it is a revolving door culture. They use you and spit you out. If you don't meet your draw or if you don't exceed it 3 months running you will be fired. No exceptions. It's all about the bottom line with them. You must work 12 hour days on Saturdays and there are no personal days or time off on weekends or holidays.

Interview Questions

Ashley Furniture Response

Mar 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback regarding your interview experience. If you have additional details on areas of opportunity regarding scheduling or pay structure we'd invite you to contact us via opinion@ashleyfurniture.com.

Manufacturing Training Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture.

Interview

I received a request for interview via email. The email provided a calendar for The candidate to schedule a time best for them. The interview was a phone interview The interviewer was very professional and polite. After a brief conversation about employment experience salary was discussed.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in manufacturing/assembly?   1 Answer

Mar 6, 2020

Thank you for interviewing with Ashley and for your feedback. If you have additional feedback you can contact us directly at opinion@ashleyfurniture.com.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Presentation and questions given by manager. Second interview with sales managers. They were very nice and respectful people. Seems like an upbeat place to work with a high quality product. apparently they have paid trainin gas well

Interview Questions

Ashley Furniture Response

Feb 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like the interview went well!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very casual. Sat in the showroom at a table and had a relaxed conversation. The questions were direct but not intimidating.. The manager was great at exampling the compensation, the job and the team atmosphere

Interview Questions

• How many years of retail sales do you have?   1 Answer

Feb 14, 2020

Thank you for interviewing with Ashley and providing us your feedback. Interview feedback with help us improve to make each candidate's experience a good one.

Gest Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture (Jackson, TN).

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. Definitely focused on ability to connect with upset customers in order to resolve their dissatisfaction. Also wanted to know how familiar I was with computer programs such as word, excel, PowerPoint ect. Explained that the office is the ones who handle all paperwork and filing along with organization of guest information

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in customer service, and what kind of things did I handle.   Answer Question

Feb 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to reach out to us at opinions@ashleyfurniture.com if you have specifics on how the interview process can be improved. Thanks!

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture.

Interview

The interview was with three other applicants which made me more nervous. I don’t think I got the job I do wish that we had one on one interviews. Maybe i shouldn’t have been so nervous I guess

Interview Questions

• They basically just wanted to know about yourself and what are you doing in life   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture.

Interview

Ask for the manger which will sit u down and get started it can nerve racking but just be you take a few breaths answer the questions thoroughly. Show more of your personality sinc they do look for people who are outgoing, more of a people person

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture (Paris, TX).

Interview

Very relaxed..not many questions. She read my resume and said there shouldn't be anything I would have trouble with. The pay was way below what I usually make she wanted to know if o would be ok with that.