BB&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BB&T Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.7

Branch Banker II Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Relatively simple interview. First you will interview in branch and then in their main office downtown. Spoke about what I could bring to the table for the company. Both interviews were relatively short in length, I was called later that night asking about salary info and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Having no experience in this position, what are your plans upon being hired.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview. Everyone was nice. The environment is extremely professional. The interviewers had a series of questions to ask. They were not extremely hard as long as you are the right fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your skills?   1 Answer

LDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

I applied for the Leadership Development Program - Analyst Role through my schools recruit board. I was notified by BB&T that I was selected for the first round interview a week or two later. I have only had a first round interview so far but it was fairly simple - the questions asked were your typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where your leadership abilities were tested.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through my school and got a phone interview. The person was very nice and we had a good discussion around the technicals he asked me. We had a really good discussion about my home town and BC football.

Interview Questions

• What are valuation methods? What type of synergies are there? IF a company has same revenue and same industry as another company, why would one be valued more?   Answer Question

Early Career Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a very simple phone interview. The woman I spoke with was polite and asked very standard questions. It was an average length interview I would say as well.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whiteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Whiteville, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

They have a 3 step interview process. The initial interview is over the phone with a recruiter. Next is a face to face that starts out over the phone in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to persuade somone to see your point of view.   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Simple interview with standard questions. The process seemed more like a conversation than an intense interview. After the interview I met with a potential team to get to know more about the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that something didn't work out the way you wanted.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Phone interview, then took half day vacation to drive two hours to another office near Raleigh, NC (not where the actual job would be) for a behavioral interview with the hiring manager. HR told me that I would be updated either way. Never heard another word.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed resources outside your own team.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

BBT interview was a typical interview with standard questions. They made the process easy. The hardest part was the personality test. They don't negotiate on salary for Tellers. They offered great benefits.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Roanoke, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

very easy and relax interview. applied in may 2017, received an email on July 14th for a telephone interview on July 17th. Went in for a face to face interview on July 20th. Then got a call on July 28th saying I got the job. The face to face interview was very relaxed. It was only one person he talked about the position and my availability.