BB&T Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 512 of over 512 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

BB&T

Application

I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

Had 2 interviews, was told I would be offered the job, the branch manager ended up quitting. I had to follow up multiple times and was given an impromptu phone interview with zero warning - never heard back, was totally ghosted. Overall disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time in previous roles you needed to show integrity?
    Answer Question

BB&T

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

Traditional straight to the point. Same questions most employers ask. Depends on manager made me very comfortable. Hiring manager called first to ask you questions than based off answers directed you to branch manager to follow up interview. Finger prints required if hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

BB&T

Application

I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

The technical interview was fair. First round was with the recruiter. The second round is technical interview, Basically , medium lev algorithm question and a project that you have work with? If you could improve it, how could you improve it?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BB&T

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BB&T in Jul 2021

Interview

I did an online application and an over the phone interview, which led to an offer for an in-person interview. In-person was a short interview with relatively basic questions about previous experience. There's a second interview that I've yet to do. The branch manager and sales manager interviewed me and told me that If I'm selected to move forward my next interview will be with the regional manager. A lot of hoops to jump through, but the interview itself is easy.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to meet sales quotas before?

BB&T

Application

I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

Quick, Affective, call center like. They are really looking for easy to work with willing to learn and effective with customers. As long as you can do that you are good!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BB&T

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

Relaxed but professional interview process. Hiring manager was incredibly informative. Expectations of the position seem very clear. I was offered a position but turned it down for another opportunity. Would absolutely recommend BB&T to a fellow job seeker!

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

BB&T

Application

I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

There was a phone interview and then in person interview. The interview process was fairly easy and moved quickly. Once on board you will be placed in a training class.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BB&T

Application

I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

Never could get in touch with anyone, I called multiple offices trying to see the status of the application and no one knew who to direct the call to. It was very frustrating took over a month to finally receive an email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BB&T

Application

I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

They are mainly looking for people to give the uglier schedule the rest of the people don’t want so everything else is ignored in your application. And training was gonna be independent

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay working late shifts

BB&T

Application

I interviewed at BB&T

Interview

Very quick and informal with manager, nothing out of the ordinary and no trick questions. open and honest communication on both sides was appreciated. The manager was professional with several interesting insights to the company

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult situation where something was uncovered that presented a currently unacceptable risk
Viewing 1 - 10 of 512 Interviews