BB&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BB&T Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2018

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Basic interview questions where you first had a phone interview and then a face to face interview at the location you will work at with a normal supervisor, which may come from any department. Took about 30 minutes and then a week or so later got a call to be offered the position.

Special Assets Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, was emailed about a phone interview the following day. Phone interview went great and lady informed me that the job was slated to behind in early June so I'd be contacted within the next few days to a week to set up a face to face interview. I was contacted the very next day following the phone interview and the lady and myself played phone tag for about a week but I was finally able to schedule the interview. Interview was today, I met with the supervisor of the team I'll be working on, if hired. He was easy to talk to and very informative. Interview lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation with a teacher, manager, or co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had to deal with an extremely demanding customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that your priorities for the day changed suddenly and how you adapted.   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Suwanee, GA).

Interview

The interview was great the person that interviewed me was easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. The company offers great benefits and there is growth potential in the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked as a teller?   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Interview

phone call with the manager and onsite for 3 hrs. Quite impressive with the standards. Upcoming bank so cant expect more than they provide in terms of standards and quality.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Went through contracting agency and the process was pretty fast. got interviewed within a week and had offer a week after. Everything was smooth and fast. Also a great place to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous job duties and how can u relate to this job?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T in April 2018.

Interview

Initially got reached out by recruiter, but took me 2 weeks to get a response. 1st round interview was mostly behavioral questions. Got my decision quickly after my interview.

Ldp Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Process took about 2 Months. You first have a phone interview, the 2nd round is in Winston-Salem. You have an essay, behavior interview, presentation on BB&T and a panel during lunch.

Information Security Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BB&T in March 2018.

Interview

There is a reason why this company is a lower tier bank. One of the worst experiences in life. Do not waste your time. They waste your time prepping you for a in person interview with the manager which took 2 months. We the manager finally finds 15 minutes to interview you. It is fast and furious. They do not stay on topic and talk little about your experience and what you can bring to the company. The manager didn't even know what positon I applied for. After 2 more months they mentioned they were going to pay for a hotel for a on site interview. After another month they schedule the interview but didn't pay for the hotel. The interview was a 10 person panel interview. I nailed it even though most of them had no clue what I actually applied for. After another month of waiting and pushing for an update they filled the positon with an internal candidate.

They do not have thier act together. They have tons of growth to achieve excellence.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the LOB would not secure its environment?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if the LOB would still not listen?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

You submit application online if it is accepted then you get sent a online assessment. If that goes well you will get a interview usually with the manager and teller supervisor. If you get a call back they make you a offer and then you must complete a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had to handle a irate client.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BB&T (Hickory, NC).

Interview

Polite, to the point, and very detailed. You had to take a drug test, a skills set test, work under another teller for a period of time, and also do an interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you wear the appropriate clothing to work?   1 Answer