BB&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BB&T Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.7

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Simple interview with standard questions. The process seemed more like a conversation than an intense interview. After the interview I met with a potential team to get to know more about the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that something didn't work out the way you wanted.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Phone interview, then took half day vacation to drive two hours to another office near Raleigh, NC (not where the actual job would be) for a behavioral interview with the hiring manager. HR told me that I would be updated either way. Never heard another word.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed resources outside your own team.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

BBT interview was a typical interview with standard questions. They made the process easy. The hardest part was the personality test. They don't negotiate on salary for Tellers. They offered great benefits.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Roanoke, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

very easy and relax interview. applied in may 2017, received an email on July 14th for a telephone interview on July 17th. Went in for a face to face interview on July 20th. Then got a call on July 28th saying I got the job. The face to face interview was very relaxed. It was only one person he talked about the position and my availability.

On Call Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BB&T (Daytona Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed and offered the job at the end of the interview and after background check and fingerprints the job was officially mine just 2 days after I interviewed! The interview felt more like I was talking to a friend.

Interview Questions

• Asked a series of how you handle customer situations and how you made each of them work in order to provide good customer service.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BB&T (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

1st round - phone call w/ recruiter (easy intro stuff)
    2nd round - phone call with someone on team (still pretty shallow, easy-going)
    Final round - superday in Winston-Salem. Consists of a couple behavioral interviews, a written case study, an interview where you present the case study, a panel, and lunch. After all that, instead of letting you go home, they make you sit and listen through a 40-minute presentation about how great their culture is.

Interview Questions

• Why BB&T? What makes you a good fit? Walk through you resume - what experiences would help you here? Generic stuff.   Answer Question

Quantitative Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

I Went through two phone interviews. First one is from HR, and 2nd one is from a manager. HR is nice, but not the manager. Questions asked are not so tricky.

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T in June 2017.

Interview

I received an email and then went in for an interview and then the next day they called me and I went in for the second interview. 2 days later I received an email that I got the job

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Phone screening interview with a senior recruiter followed by a personality assessment. Then a super day type interview with behavioral interviewing and a case study writing piece. Relatively easy, nothing too intimidating. Ended up getting offers weeks later but I declined for another opportunity with a position in a more desirable location and bigger company. Overall neutral experience, wasn't impressed with the recruiter as she was lazy about contact.

Community Branch Banker IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Really easy interview process, it took a week or two for them to call me but once they called me, they moved fairly quickly. Got a call directly from the Branch Manager; Went in for the interview and he asked me a couple of basic questions, then that same day he set me up for a interview with the District Manager, Once I interviewed with her a couple of days later I then got a follow up email a few days after that presenting a offer. Then I dealt with the recruiter from there on out. They do credit checks and background checks, but dont freak out. I didn't have perfect credit and still got the job. But if they notice something they will ask you about it.. Just be honest.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about yourself, tell me about you.   1 Answer