Bankers Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bankers Life Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2018

1.8

Sales Interview

Interview

They said it's the first step of their interview but in fact it is just an open house for promoting themself. They didn't read you resume and didn't care what you resume said. I'm in the IT field and not seeking for a sales position.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

After resume being shortlisted , there was on call conversation mostly regarding the company and little of ourselves. Couple of days after the phone round a meeting was set up to discuss more and to my surprise there was no one-on-one interviews going. All the shortlisted candidates was called in a conference room and briefed about the company and what they did for an hour and sent back.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

Three interviews pretty easy, make sure you have your license first makes the process go easier . First interview was informal the next one was a one on one with the dm.

Did Not Apply for Any Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Waltham, MA).

Interview

The hiring manager contacted me saying that she found my resume on a job website and wanted to set up an interview. I suspect it's a sale only position because the interview process sounds easy. I did some research and found out I was right. So I declined the interview offer.

Interview Questions

• are you ok working with senior citizen   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

It was about an hour long , But they didn't cover salary and was very uninformative. There were other people in the room that had applied as well. Not a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What pay scale you preferred, Salaried, Hourly or Commission   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

I received a call that my resume was found on a FL career website. I was asked to come in for an interview. When I informed the recruiter I was not interested in a sales only position I was told that there were other management position. It was very vague and after reading these reviews it seems my suspicions are founded. I decided not to attend the interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Received a random text saying she saw my resume and she would like to interview me for the sales manager position and she offered a few options of times. That was it. I replied that I would like a phone call to discuss before setting. Got a text back with more info on company and she wanted to know if I was interested in interview. What kind of company refuses to call a potential person. Also I am a recruiter and I would never set someone without speaking to them first. Especially if they asked to speak to me first. After my research this is a shady comp with shady practices. I suggest you stay away.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

They lied on the phone, saying I’d be interviewing with David Forks, but when I arrived I was placed in a room with 3 other interviewees. I never met David Forks, and instead endured another man selling me the idea of working for Bankers Life. I don’t like being pitched too, and especially hate when a company thinks door to door sales are all the rave.

Interview Questions

• You must obtain an insurance license before you can work.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

Meet them at a career fair on campus at school. Interviewed the next day and they really didn't ask me many questions. They just kept asking me if I had any questions for them.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Wesley Chapel, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

There was a three part interview process that took place over the course of three days. My interview was with the Wesley Chapel branch in Wesley Chapel, FL. Day one was a group (about 10 - 20 applicants) information interview presented by the manager with a PowerPoint presentation in Wesley Chapel, FL. Day two, the next day, was similar to day one but took place at the Tarpon Springs branch in Tarpon Springs, FL. Day three, the following day, was the invitation only, one on one, interview with the manager at the Wesley Chapel branch in Wesley Chapel, FL.