Bankers Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bankers Life Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

1.8

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

I received a call that my resume was found on a FL career website. I was asked to come in for an interview. When I informed the recruiter I was not interested in a sales only position I was told that there were other management position. It was very vague and after reading these reviews it seems my suspicions are founded. I decided not to attend the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Austin, TX).

Interview

just explained why I came to Austin and what my plans and goals for the next year were
     Not that hard of an interview. Wasn't really hoping for much from interview but it was a pleasant and enjoyable experience

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

limiting, mostly breezed and out. It was more of a lecture about the company and sales than an interview. Very anticlimactic. Could definitely be better. Described that there will be no door to door sales and will be based solely by leads provided by the company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a briefing on the job specifications and what to expect, it was informative. The second interview was short and to the point, the interview question was as follows.

Interview Questions

• I believe you are interested in the position, I think you would do well, but what about when you receive a lot of "no" answers , how are you going to deal with that?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Interview

Personal Interview at the branch office. Second one at the branch office. Met with the regional director at the time. I chose to spend a day at the office before accepting.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radford, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Radford, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Group Interview. From there you take a test and proceed from there to find out about a 2nd interview. If you do well on the test and fit the personality of agents in their company you will get a phone interview.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Crystal Lake, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

They do not pull you in for an interview. It is for a sales seminar. They give you about a hour presentation about the company and their incentive programs. They will say that it is for an interview put it will be for sales seminar or presentation.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

The first interview wasn't really an interview. It was a presentation about the company and what they do. This was done in a group setting. I loved it because I felt like Banker's is a very genuine company with real desire to help people. After the initial presentation, I went to a one on one interview with the branch manager. I felt very comfortable and welcome. I never felt like I wasn't good enough. The hiring process is a little intense, but not bad. There's several liability documents you have to go through, legal stuff. Insurance is very highly regulated, so there's a lot of laws around it. Understanding and accepting that is part of the process.

Life Insurance Sales/Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Plantation, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Was told and confirmed in writing that my interview would be one on one. I was roped into a group "briefing". The presenter/recruiter was more interested in boasting about his accolades. He was very contradictory about all this "support" and "hand-holding" you receive when you first start out as an agent. At the end of the over extended "presentation" he stated that, "In this business, you're on your own and no one is going to help you if you don't show how much you want it."

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bankers Life in September 2017.

Interview

Went through a three stage and three day interview and screening process. Obviously they are not going to hire just anyone. I know it will take a lot of energy and hard work after being hired. Only the strong survive. Opportunities and training look to be tremendous.