Bankers Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bankers Life

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Irving, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

The application was online and very simple. The interview consisted of two rounds of interviews, the first was a group interview where they covered the basics of what the job would entail, 100% commission based pay structure, bonuses, and benefits. The second interview was also a group interview where they went into further detail of everything they sell and how they go about selling it, and how the training system works. After the group interview, you had the opportunity to meet one on one with one of the office managers and ask any questions you still had. During the one on one is when they extend the official job offer and give you all the details to getting your license.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would succeed in selling this kind of insurance?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

I was contacted without applying by someone from the company. They asked if I would be okay with doing an interview over Zoom, which turned out to be just a info session with 30 other people...

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

Two rounds. First round is a seminar detailing general information regarding the company. They really try to sell you hard on the position, listing all the benefits and “vision”. Afterwards they ask for your most updated resume and a brief description of why you are the best candidate. Second round is a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe why you are the best candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howell, MI

Interview

I thought I was coming for an interview, instead I was put into a room with another candidate and was shown an hour long slide show about the guys life and success and benefits of working there. They barely asked us ANYTHING and then acted as if they would call us “if we were good enough” . This office is so tiny and unprofessional looking. Be more honest with what to expect, I would never have come if I had know!

Interview Questions

• What is your work background?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Clermont, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

I was told to enter a zoom meeting with my interviewer, however when i joined at the allotted time there were only interviewees there. We all sat talking for quiet some time till no one showed up to interview us and we all left. I then received a call saying there were technical difficulties and that I am to meet in person a few days later.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (San Antonio, TX) in June 2020.

Interview

The entire interview just consists of you asking them about questions about how the company works, about the position you applied for, etc. You're basically quizzing them about the job you applied for and if you can't come up with any questions they say you are not qualified.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Entry Level Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (New York, NY) in June 2020.

Interview

Zoom call with hiring manager, very easy and simple. Nothing complicated, just be confident! Study salary requirements to negotiate a desired salary. This job requires you to have great communication skills and great deminear.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Interview

First meeting with all potential candidates then a second one that was one on one. They were very informative however their company doesn’t seem to match up with other negative reviews of people they have employed in the past.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us, why are you qualified   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Bloomington, IN) in May 2020.

Interview

Quick, professional, eduactional. Multiple people were in the room but still was able to get attention. Went over everything very well. Would improve on the time frame but otherwise everything went smooth.

Insurance Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Daytona Beach, FL) in May 2020.

Interview

Several group interviews over zoom and then (your preference) a in person or zoom interview to finalize your eligibility. Then if hired, you were to fill out several online forms and finish a 60 hour pre-licensing course to prepare for a final exam which will grant you the necessary license to sell insurance for the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a professional win and loss you've experienced   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bankers Life.

Interview

Basically a big sales pitch, bait and switch style. It was this big phony show about how all the employees were on their way to some pleasure cruise (literally!) as a reward because the company hands out so many...

Interview Questions

• Something ridiculous like, how would you like to do no work and get paid millions and get all these perks and be your own boss...   Answer Question