Bankers Life Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 906 of over 906 interviews

Other13%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Bankers Life

Application

I interviewed at Bankers Life

Interview

Just a scam, they want you to come in and just listen to a whole bunch of nothing and just work off of commission. This is the worst company I ever spend time on.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with doing door to door sales?
    1 Answer

Bankers Life

Application

I interviewed at Bankers Life

Interview

It was a group interview. One of the Financial Advisors described the company, the job, and the training process using a PowerPoint Presentation. It was very informative and he did a great job of putting everyone at ease. He was friendly and addressed the major concern-commission only.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bankers Life

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life

Interview

It was really inviting! The company made me feel really welcome and like they were excited to get to know me better. I felt really good about the whole process from start to finish!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bankers Life

Application

I interviewed at Bankers Life

Interview

I had a phone interview first. It was very brief because he wanted to meet with me in person. So I scheduled the face to face interview and that lasted about 45min. It went really well and the process wasn't too stressful.

Interview Questions
  • Just asked me about my past job experience and wanted dot vet to know me.

Bankers Life

Application

I interviewed at Bankers Life

Interview

The interview was conducted in a group. It mostly consisted of me and two other applicants being presented a slideshow on the company, its origins, what it does, and what we would be doing as insurance agents.

Interview Questions
  • Was mostly a group interview with a presentation on the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Port St Lucie, FL)

Interview

Very interesting presentation. I simply went through the first step and have been contacted to fill out paperwork for the second interview. Due to Covid-19, initial meeting was conducted by Zoom. Very friendly atmosphere and I am definitely interested but have not completed interview process yet. Emphasis is put on qualities such as "hardworking," "committed," but also "very financial rewarding." Also promise extensive training if hired. Will update this site as process continues (fingers crossed).

Interview Questions
  • What do you feel you would be a good fit for Bankers Life.
  • Do you have experience and our you a licensed broker?

Bankers Life

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life

Interview

Easy interview process. Went in 2 times and explained the job more than ask questions. Third time was 1-on-1 and was very straight forward questions. Managers were very kind when asked questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Portland, OR) in Feb 2021

Interview

The first initial interview was over hire vue, which is a virtual interview, where your responses are recorded, and.timed. They give you roughly 3-4 minutes to prepare for each question. The second interview was a group zoom meeting, where the manager explained the company to me, and did a walk through of what it entails . The final interview was a solo zoom meeting with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about rejection ? And how would you handle it.

Bankers Life

Application

I interviewed at Bankers Life

Interview

The interview process was basically just talking to someone for 5 min then being introduced to a recruiter. A bit confusing at the end not sure if I was offered a job or not?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bankers Life (Knoxville, TN) in Jan 2021

Interview

Like everyone else, got a call for an "interview". Turned out to be a group call with a presentation. If they wanted to invite me to a presentation on the company it would have been one thing. With no interaction they could have just sent a link to a presentation via email and I could have reviewed it on my time. After 30 minutes I went ahead and logged off. If my time isn't valuable enough to carry on an individual conversation then I've been down this road before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 906 Interviews