Beaumont Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Detroit, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

Face to Face interview Followed by a clinic visit for TB testing and physical

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview Process to determine your level of excellence and dedication to your team and patient care.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was very intense with HR with over fifteen questions being asked, before interviewing with the supervisor of the department. Both interviewers were very nice and professional. Beaumont Hospital is a straight-shooter when it comes to interviews. If they are not interested you will know immediately. The interview/hiring process is quite lengthy due to the scheduling of the physical exam, etc. I would say about a month is average which includes interviewing, physical exam, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a co-worker who is not a team player, but requires two disciplines to treat the patient effectively and safely.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation with this company. They have a pay-scale they refer to which is based on your experience, e.g. the date your license was obtained up until the present year. However, the great benefits more than make up for the amount offered. Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) continue to pay more, however often the insurance is very expensive. In addition, many SNF are no longer offering coverage for employees' spouses as of January 2015.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

Very easy, straight forward process. I applied, the called a week later and immediately interviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Once called from an application inserted, you have to meet with the HR department, which you might get a nice person and you might get a mean person. With my luck I received the mean lady that tried to make me apologize for something I knew nothing about.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for their company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Approximately 4 weeks later I received a call to interview. I was also asked to take a typing test the same day. I met with an HR representative and the manager of the department. The interview went great! I received a call the next day with a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The process was standard - a few people asking basic questions about the job, introducing the interviewee to staff, and a tour of the facilities. Everyone was friendly and offered a comprehensive view of the position. They offered no indication of an applicant's standing, or which exact qualifications they were seeking.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw coworkers arguing?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

I had a single interview with a Human Resources staff (single person); I received a phone call from HR to follow-up after single interview and offer me the job about 1-2 weeks after interview. The salary was offered at the follow-up phone call. I attended a week-long orientation program prior to hire; Nothing difficult at the interview, no testing;

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

First, you interview with HR department and they ask you a set of questions to see if you would qualify for a interview with the nurse manager. Then I had an interview with unit manager and received a tour of the unit

Interview Questions

• Name a time you created a good customer experience for a patient   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

I was interview by two people the hiring manager and the manager of department at same time. Asked about 7 general questions regular interview questions. Different scenarios and role play questions. Rate previous peers, Previous managers and yourself on a scale 1-10.

Interview Questions

• What would you rate your peers, previous manager and yourself?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then Human Resources called by phone to schedule an interview. Interview went smoothly. no unusual questions. Friendly atmosphere. After a week or so, they called again to offer the job, and I accepted their offer.