Beaumont Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.7

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

I was an internal applicant working as an NT, I interviewed with the Unit manager, Charge Nurse, and another RN on the floor. Each person sitting in on interview added commentary to each of my responses and the process was very lengthy, an hour and 10 minutes total for the interview.

Department Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very brief in a small office. I was interviewed by two people. I thought it went well. However they started immediately with situational questions. They never asked me to tell them about myself or why I would be a good fit. Seemed as though they had already interviewed the candidate they wanted to choose.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where your supervisor had you do something you initially wanted to do a different way.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

I was interview by two people the hiring manager and the manager of department at same time. Asked about 7 general questions regular interview questions. Different scenarios and role play questions. Rate previous peers, Previous managers and yourself on a scale 1-10.

Interview Questions

• What would you rate your peers, previous manager and yourself?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health.

Interview

Interviewed with unit manager and HR. Semi-formal. Typical interview format. Sat across the desk from HR manager and next to unit manager, so it was difficult to maintain eye contact. I kept looking back and forth

Director Environmental Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was very brief. Informed immediately that I did not qualify for the position I had applied to even though HR had reviewed my resume and discussed the position and my qualifications prior to meeting.

Interview Questions

• Very few questions after informed I did not qualify for role.   Answer Question

Patient Registration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Uneasy and poor questioning, made me feel as if I did not deserve to be there and one person questioned while one just sat there. Ver Uncomfortable as interviewer showed no expression of emotion.

Interview Questions

• what are you comfortable with as far as compensation?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

It was quicker than expected. The people were friendly, personable and very down to earth. They were informative and professional. There were two interviews in one sitting followed by a job shadowing opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How you've served the community   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI).

Interview

Called for an interview about a week after I applied. I interviewed with the department manager and then the charge nurse. Everyone was very nice. Got declined employment about a week after my interview. I was an internal applicant so I did not go through HR.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What are you passionate about?   1 Answer
    • When did you have a conflict with a patient and what did you do?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   1 Answer
    • Clinical questions about prioritization and what orders I would anticipate from the physician for certain conditions   1 Answer
    • What would you do for an older adult who is becoming restless and confused?   1 Answer

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and quick. Very common interview questions. Many situation questions involving past jobs. Questions such as " name a time when you had to do something that you believed was not part of your job and how did you handle it".

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Trenton, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was peer interview with the lab manager, lab tour, then with the HR recruiter. The HR recruiter asked the most questions but the basic interview questions. The peer interview wasn't so much question but more like describing what it was like to work there.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Types of instrumentation experience?
      If you liked your old job?
      Types of experience?