Beaumont Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.7

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI).

Interview

Called for an interview about a week after I applied. I interviewed with the department manager and then the charge nurse. Everyone was very nice. Got declined employment about a week after my interview. I was an internal applicant so I did not go through HR.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What are you passionate about?   Answer Question
    • When did you have a conflict with a patient and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • Clinical questions about prioritization and what orders I would anticipate from the physician for certain conditions   Answer Question
    • What would you do for an older adult who is becoming restless and confused?   Answer Question

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Troy, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple and quick. Very common interview questions. Many situation questions involving past jobs. Questions such as " name a time when you had to do something that you believed was not part of your job and how did you handle it".

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Trenton, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was peer interview with the lab manager, lab tour, then with the HR recruiter. The HR recruiter asked the most questions but the basic interview questions. The peer interview wasn't so much question but more like describing what it was like to work there.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Types of instrumentation experience?
      If you liked your old job?
      Types of experience?
      What would your manager say about you?
      Answer Question

Medical Scribe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grosse Pointe, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Grosse Pointe, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

First there was an interview at the hospital, then the HR department at a different location along with a typing test as well as a medical terminology test. The whole process took a few hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you did not agree with a coworker.   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Once called from an application inserted, you have to meet with the HR department, which you might get a nice person and you might get a mean person. With my luck I received the mean lady that tried to make me apologize for something I knew nothing about.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for their company.   1 Answer

ER Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

HR called a different number than what I provided as my primary, causing a 2-week long phone tag! When I finally did reach a human, the position had already been filled! Mind you, I applied for the position 2 months prior to even being contacted.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (New York, NY).

Interview

First interview was with the department manager. He/She asked about work experience related to position.

Second interview was with Human Resources and was very challenging. Read more below the types of questions asked.

Interview Questions

• The questions related to Beaumont's Mission, Vision, and Values. Each question related to one of those aspects.

For example, one of Beaumont's values is Integrity and the question related to that value was something like: "Tell me about a time you made a mistake, realized you made a mistake before your supervisor did. What did you do and how did you correct it?"
      Answer Question

Departmental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Taylor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Very disorganized. Gentleman doing the interview didn't know what to ask. Lady that sat in didn't contribute much. Then I was dumped in the nursing station for a peer interview, only I was not interviewing to be a nurse, but a secretary, so they didn't know what to ask me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your most difficult situation you faced at work, and how did you solve it. This question - or one similar - is asked everywhere these days.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Dearborn, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR and inservice director. I was interviewed and taken on a tour of the facility. I was offered the position the same day. I had to get a drug and tobacco test, physical and TB test prior to orientation. A corporate orientation was held first then on site orientation which was about 2 days. I was put on the floor to train for a week and a half.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beaumont Health (Royal Oak, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with HR for approx 45-1hr, then met with the floor manager for 1 hr. HR meeting was a series of general questions. Meeting with the hiring manager was general questions about your nursing knowledge, and about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you witnessed a nurse compromising patient safety and what did you do about it?   Answer Question