Citco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

2.8

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco.

Interview

Phone interview and then an in-person interview with the team and Hiring Manager. 2-3 weeks process. Applied online. Positive and pleasant interview experience.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Citco (Malvern, PA).

Interview

Phone screen interview. Then interview with hr. Then employees of the department. The interview with Hr is basically a behavioral interview. Took them a very long to officially say no.

Cloud Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Charlotte, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

Got a phone call from an internal recruiter. Talked for about 15 minutes and scheduled an interview with the team leader. Wanted to know my current background, why i was looking for another job. Explained the current role and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What have you done? How did you do it? Have you ever written a cloud formation script? Describe your current running environment   Answer Question

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Charlotte, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

One phone screening which involved finding out my skill set and my day to day operations along with a few questions on how certain services with the cloud provider of choice. Then an in-person interview where they gave me an architecture design project to be diagramed and emailed back to them 5 hours before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions to get a background of your experience with cloud providers. Informed them I was an infrastructure architect but the job was really for a Dev Ops engineer.   1 Answer

Interview

One day Company orientation first and two rounds of behavior interviews with "why" "go over resumes" "tell me a time for leadership"" accounting skills“ "team work" and background checks. Please do informational interviews through your networks, which helps a lot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citco (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was preceded by a written skills assessment in order to test prior experience level and overall knowledge. The interview itself was somewhat informal, but heavily accounting based with a number of specific, technical questions. The interview was with two hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked about journal entries and provided specific scenarios then asked which account would be debited/credited.   Answer Question

Investor Relations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citco (Malvern, PA).

Interview

I interviewed here couple of weeks ago. I felt immediately welcome and attached right from the beginning. The interview went well.. I met with Jason, Michelle and Scott and they were really amazing.
    I was optimistic. about getting a phone call with the good news but two weeks after, my agent told me they chose to proceed with another candidate. If anything, I believe the reason I wasn't hired was probably because they found an exact like for like replacement for the role. Didn't mean I wouldn't have impressed at the role.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citco (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was actually done remotely while I was on vacation. It went really well and the interviewers were very punctual and on time with my interview. We managed to do all the interview process via Skype. I was interviewed by two managers and a vice president. They asked me basic questions that someone for this position should definitely know the answers to. They also were helpful in describing what Charlotte was like.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Thru recruiter, met HR and manager and peer. What really stood out was being in a closed office with an Human Resources manager that had serious body odor! From talking to others there after hire and speaking with again she smells horrible! It is somewhat of a good representation of being at Citco. It stinks!

Hedge Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview on phone. They will ask you questions about how do you accountant for a call option, a put option, currency forwards etc. If you know all this information you should be fine throughout the interview.

Second interview is through Skype and the same questions are asked again. they are testing you to see if you have the knowledge to perform the job.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you account for such transaction. Debits and Credits. Not general accounts.
      2. Explain the process in your previous jobs.
      3. Why Citco?

Basic questions to see if you really are interested in the position.   Answer Question