College Pro Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at College Pro

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 82 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The interview went well, but after that it was downhill. My boss still owes me over $400 because i bought paint for a worksite and he promised to pay me back... But its a year later and he just douges my calls and still hasnt paid me back. Additionally I fell from a 2 story house and my bosses first question when I told him what happened was did I waste a lot of company time after I fell. After I said no then he asked if I was ok..... 🙄

Interview Questions
  • Are you scared of heights
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

They say the company is great and that the interview process will be great, but THATS fake. They're NOT really making entrepreneurs instead you'll just be working as A PAINTER for the rest of summer.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Canada) in Oct 2019

Interview

Was a lot of interviews throughout the course of a month, super friendly and a lot less formal than most employers. All the managers/mentors are super supportive and do not apply any unnecessary pressure on students.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with any negative experiences on a typical day of work?
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2019

Interview

Painless. Received a call. Scheduled an interview. We met at a coffee shop. He prepared some questions but was unable to access them on his computer. He came up with some standard questions and I talked a bit about what school I'm going to and my interests.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in London, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at College Pro (London, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was first by email then there was a short 10 minute interview on the phone that didn’t hold much information. I waited about 5 minutes until I got confirmation.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at College Pro (United States)

Interview

we met at pan era and it was a very basic interview. i feel like anyone could have received this very position. it was not hard at all

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro (Kitchener, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

One on One interview would be done. You would be asked about your experience and your qualifications. And your current status of employment. nothing more would be asked it is kept preety simple.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Moscow, ID
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Moscow, ID) in Jul 2018

Interview

I spoke with the recruiting manager about the job and set up an interview. I then went through a series of three interviews with three different people before they offered me the franchise.

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest you've ever worked?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Pro (United States)

Interview

First I received a phone call and had brief phone interview and was asked some person questions. Then we scheduled an in-person interview in which we met at a local coffee shop.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job?
  • Give me a helicopter view over the last 4 years of your life. What have you done?
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at College Pro (Canada)

Interview

no interview process, hired directly through personal contacts. if there was a formal interview it wouldve been extremely easy. not a complicated line of work. safety is their main priority, otherwise just window cleaning

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82