College Pro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Pro Interview Questions

Interviews at College Pro

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro (Rochester, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was brief as I went to a job site and approached the manager directly and we had a miniature interview right there on the spot. It was a unique type of interview as it was me who brought it to him as an interested individual who was looking for employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CollegePro?   1 Answer

Job Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro in June 2011.

Interview

Very simple. Why do you think you are the right fit for this job, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Pro (Bloomington, MN) in March 2007.

Interview

The hiring process for me was easy. I had a long time friend working as a manager that summer and needed people. I was unable to get a job anywhere else, so i took this one. The interview was incredibly easy since it was one of my friends and we just discussed roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past job experience and any leadership roles you held.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at College Pro (Rochester, NY) in May 2007.

Interview

I submitted my application and was called by the regional manager. We met in a coffee shop to talk about the job. He asked me about previous work experiences and I told them how I had painted for 3 years and was a business major in school. He asked me situational questions which I answered and he offered me the job on the site. its fairly easy because they have high turnover, low retention and need a number of crews of at least 4 people each.

Interview Questions

• How would you paint a house?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no pay negotiations. They offer you a starting wage then tell you youll have the opportunity to advance your pay.

Job Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at College Pro.

Interview

Very short, one phone call then a meeting with the franchise manager

Interview Questions

• What do you know about paint and painting houses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Job Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at College Pro.

Interview

we met at pan era and it was a very basic interview. i feel like anyone could have received this very position. it was not hard at all

Interview Questions

College Pro Response

Jan 28, 2019 – Marketing Assistant

Thanks for the review. All the best!

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Pro (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I called the franchise manager from a local ad on indeed.com and then set up an in-person interview in a later date. We then met within the office of college pro and talked about the job, etc. After the interview we discussed the titles associated with the different positions as a painter versus a job site manager and I was offered the job site manager position because I expressed my interest in having a leadership role right off the bat.

Interview Questions

• Describe your whole life in a 3 minute speech.
      What kinds of things motivate you?
      Describe a time where you overcame a difficulty?   Answer Question

Oct 18, 2016 – Marketing and Events Coordinator

Twin Cities - thanks for your detailed review about our interview process. Happy to hear you accepted and joined our team!

Leadership Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at College Pro in January 2017.

Interview

Skype interview where the interviewer wants to understands your background, few situational questions and also wants to know about your ambitions and future goals .

It's easy and overall not much preparation required

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about? Give an example where you led a team?   Answer Question

Feb 26, 2018

Thanks for the feedback, it's too bad you don't look at it as a positive experience but we wish you the best.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Novi, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 20 minutes. He set up multiple (two or three) phone interviews with me. He finally came to my school and interviews me face-to-face. It was a two hour interview! After that he had another phone interview!

Interview Questions

• He asked for specific examples about my experiences with other jobs. He wanted to know details about my leadership roles. And then he wanted me to talk about my pros and cons. For the cons, it seemed like a therapy session. "Why did you react that way" "How did you handle it" They were tough questions!   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at College Pro (Des Moines, IA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was already working at the company as an intern and was alerted to an opening in upper-level management by my supervisor. Despite being young, I was looked at seriously for the role and went through 2 formal interviews, one with the VP and one with the president. I was thoroughly challenged in the interviews but very fairly judged and provided feedback.

Interview Questions

College Pro Response

Dec 16, 2016 – Marketing and Events Coordinator

Thanks for the comments, Iowa! It's always great to hear feedback specifically about the interview process.