Conagra Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

While a lengthy process, it was very thorough. All member involved were pleasant and engaging. Each interviewer allowed me to thoroughly answer each question. The HR staff was also very helpful in the initial stages.

Interview Questions

• Describe a leadership challenge you faced in the past.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Really straight forward. Basic questions where do you see yourself in 5-10 years, why do you want this job, what qualifications fit for this job, name a time when you had a difficult decision to make

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

I did an on campus Interview with ConAgra and the man interviewing me was answering phone calls, checking his phone repeatedly, he kept looking at the wrong resume (as in someone elses) after I repeatedly told him this which was mine and even offered him another copy. It was awful. I understand when they are on campus they do several interviews a day, but he was really bad. Needless to say I did NOT follow up with them.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, such as name 3 strengths and weaknesses, nothing really job specific.   Answer Question

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Interview

Terrible Interview Experiance. Too many egos in the current Management. No wonder the company is having issues. The current Unit Managers are arrogant, cocky and abrasive. They have no idea how to be professional. I wouldn't work for this company if it was the last company on earth. Good luck. You will need it to stay in business. Never heard back from the company after leaving the site. Its a good thing because I would have turned down anything they offered.

Interview Questions

• Questions about continuous Improvement   1 Answer

Packaging Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in March 2017.

Interview

Seems like a great company to work for. Each person that I encountered was very knowledgeable about all the processes from start to finish. I can not wait to start.

Interview Questions

• What previous food manufacturing experience did I have?   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Russellville, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was with Lucas Group at a hiring conference. I was asked to do an onsite interview in Russellville, AR and they paid for the hotel. First interview was with HR, second included plant tour and 2 panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence someone to do something he/she doesn't want to do?   Answer Question

Sensory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager, then half-day on-site interview with several people from different departments. Since I would have relocated, I was also provided with a half-day rental tour of the city after my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you resolved the conflict.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

HR reached out by phone and set up an initial interview with them. I was then interviewed by phone with the hiring manager. Then an HQ interview with several different leaders in the finance function. Everyone was positive and upbeat, asked general questions about my experience and qualifications and was open to questions I had about their company.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing I didn't ask you that I should have?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Started with an initial phone interview with HR representative, approximately 20 minutes. Then was brought into the plant for 3 hour and 45 minute in person interview. Extremely thorough interview process; was interviewed by 9 different people (1 HR then 4 groups of 2 people). Many situational questions, but I got a great feel of the culture and many of the people I would ultimately be working with.

Interview Questions

• Many situational questions (Tell me about a time when...)   Answer Question

Corporate - Chicago Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

A phone screen with the recruiter and a phone call with the hiring leader. They were each about 30 minutes long. It took about a month between my resume submission and the call for an interview. After what I thought was a great interview, they sent me an email saying they would get back to me about next steps within a week. After 3 weeks I called and left a message with the recruiter. Ten days later she sent me an email that the decision was made to move another candidate forward. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked me about the specifics of each position and how quickly I could leave my current job. They spent quite a bit of time talking about the position and what they were looking for.   Answer Question