KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Conagra Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 282 of over 282 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Conagra Brands

Application

I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

Easy easy easy. Had a video interview with the team, then an office visit. Team was great and everyone in the office was welcoming. Would recommend taking the time to submit an application.

Interview Questions
  • A time when you made something more efficient.
    1 Answer

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

The interview process was smooth and fast. The recruiter was professional and I was recommended to speak to the hiring manager within a couple of days after talking to the recruiter. I was then flown to the headquarters in Omaha (at the time) for a full day of interviews and a tour of the city. I received an offer within 2 weeks of starting the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • I honestly do not remember anymore. This was more than 10 years ago.

Conagra Brands

Application

I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

The recruiter answers all of your questions, they give you a ton of information to make an informed decision as to whether this may be a job for you or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

Met with 4 interviewers from various departments and was asked the basic interviewed questions. Taken on a tour with a food scientist who the position would work with closely. Finally met the Plant manager and discussed fit and what kind of person they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of process improvements have you helped make at your current job?

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

The interview process was extensive given the career level. There were about seven panelists. Some interviewed alone and others in pairs. Each interview was about 45 minutes and they asked the standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it.

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

I ended up doing 7 - 45 minute interviews and never heard back from them. I wouldn't waste your time interviewing with them. Interview is mainly behavioral and case based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

Extensive but fairly easy. Three interviews with different people and one was on site. They all varied in time from 25 minutes to over an hour and a half. All questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about the company? Why do you want to work for Conagra?

Conagra Brands

Application

I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

Standard behavioral questions. Don't be scared just know the basics and make it as conversational as possible. Know what department you're applying to and what they do. Go to their website and see what they're up to.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Conagra? What are your favorite Conagra brands? What are your weaknesses/failure story.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE)

Interview

Three step process via online questions/screening, over the phone HR interview, then in person interview with the hiring managers. Great folks! I would recommend preparing for standard behavioral based questions with STAR formatted answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2021

Interview

After applying, the interview process started with a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. After this, a few weeks later, the team requested a next round of interviews, which consisted of 5 separate 1:1 conversations to take place. After that, I had a final interview with the leader of the team. While I really enjoyed everyone who I met with, I ultimately declined the offer given. The hiring manager was late to not only our initial interview (10+ minutes,) but every time she said she'd call me or wanted to touch base with an update, she was well past the time she scheduled. As someone who was working while also interviewing, this was very off-putting; this, paired with several hours of interviews, was challenging from a candidate standpoint. I appreciate the thoroughness, but with the current job market, it seems super outdated. Likewise, the offer came in lower than my expectations, and the timeline was pushed out several times, which ultimately helped me make my decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 282 Interviews

Conagra Brands Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Conagra Brands according to 291 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.14%