Conagra Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.8

Production Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Council Bluffs, IA) in November 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy, low threat. Standard STAR format. Situation, Task, Action, Result. I was called on a Thursday to schedule a phone interview. Set up the interview for the next day. I was called the following Tuesday to set up an on site interview. results TBD

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Ames, IA).

Interview

Interview on campus then after that you have a couple phone interviews with plants across the country once these take place you pick which one you like the most and that is the one they try to attempt to place you at.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty straightforward, asked about prior work history, potential start date, desired salary, and why I'm currently looking for a new role outside of my current company. Overall it was everything to be expected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Conagra Brands?   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Troy, OH).

Interview

Was a internal transfer to a different plant, and was very well done. I did a phone interview with the plant engineer first, then we scheduled a face to face. during the face to face I was given a plant tour met my counter parts and interviewed by the plant engineer, maintenance manager and the plant manager. Three weeks later I was offered the position and we scheduled the transfer date.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take to complete a repair?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

While a lengthy process, it was very thorough. All member involved were pleasant and engaging. Each interviewer allowed me to thoroughly answer each question. The HR staff was also very helpful in the initial stages.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Really straight forward. Basic questions where do you see yourself in 5-10 years, why do you want this job, what qualifications fit for this job, name a time when you had a difficult decision to make

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

I did an on campus Interview with ConAgra and the man interviewing me was answering phone calls, checking his phone repeatedly, he kept looking at the wrong resume (as in someone elses) after I repeatedly told him this which was mine and even offered him another copy. It was awful. I understand when they are on campus they do several interviews a day, but he was really bad. Needless to say I did NOT follow up with them.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, such as name 3 strengths and weaknesses, nothing really job specific.   Answer Question

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Interview

Terrible Interview Experiance. Too many egos in the current Management. No wonder the company is having issues. The current Unit Managers are arrogant, cocky and abrasive. They have no idea how to be professional. I wouldn't work for this company if it was the last company on earth. Good luck. You will need it to stay in business. Never heard back from the company after leaving the site. Its a good thing because I would have turned down anything they offered.

Interview Questions

• Questions about continuous Improvement   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in March 2017.

Interview

Seems like a great company to work for. Each person that I encountered was very knowledgeable about all the processes from start to finish. I can not wait to start.

Interview Questions

• What previous food manufacturing experience did I have?   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Russellville, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was with Lucas Group at a hiring conference. I was asked to do an onsite interview in Russellville, AR and they paid for the hotel. First interview was with HR, second included plant tour and 2 panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence someone to do something he/she doesn't want to do?   Answer Question