Conagra Brands Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 253 of over 253 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Conagra Brands

Application

I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

Grueling day long process of having a total of five interviews with various people within the organization. They obviously have a list of questions needing to be asked so they divide and conquer. It was a very long day.

Interview Questions
  • Typical STAR type interview questions.
    Answer Question

Conagra Brands

Application

I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

The first interview is a video interview with the supervisors. The video interview went well and was a positive experience, although I don’t like them. Just be prepared and you’ll do fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR about a month later. Two phone screens (HR and then Hiring Manager), followed by a half day of 30 minute interviews. Generally they were all behavior based, "tell me about a time" questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you answered a complex question without all the underlying information?

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

Typical process. Phone interview, in person/virtual interview. Behavioural based questions. The actual interviews were fine, but if you are going to interview someone, you should at the very least give the courtesy of an email letting the interviewee know of the outcome. The interview for the employer only takes an hour of their time, Interviewees spend hours of prep. At the very least I expected an email saying I did not get the position. It’s been 8 months.. never heard a peep. It incredibly rude, disrespectful, and really just speaks to the culture of the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses Greatest accomplishment in past role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in Feb 2021

Interview

2 steps process. First, you will meet with the internship coordinator. They ask you basic questions (e.g. tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, etc.) If you move forward, you meet with the R&D team. They will ask you more of the behavioral questions and get into more details about their different product lines.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in Jan 2021

Interview

Had two people interviewing me, one asking most of the questions while other took notes on my answers. Asked many of the basic questions, like “tell me about yourself,” “what are you greatest strengths and weaknesses,” etc. Only difficult question was being asked to come up with a new product based on current consumer trends, and how I would plan to launch it (under a current brand or make a new one, where to put it in grocery stores, what it competes with, eat.)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you used data to save your company money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was fair and pleasant. The interviewers were kind and left the door open for you to do a lot of speaking. The floor is yours for most of the interview

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter, then was invited to fly in to interview in person. Interviewed with key brand team including VP of Marketing. At that time, it was a more down-to-earth culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in Nov 2020

Interview

The overall process went well. The first round of interviews is a phone interview with HR and then the second round is with the Senior Engineers of the team. Both interviews lasted around 30-45 minutes

Interview Questions
  • What is your proudest moment and why? Why are you interested in Packaging here at ConAgra?

Conagra Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands

Interview

took forever to finally get an in person interview and another couple of weeks to complete the entire process. Its sometimes challenging to even get ahold of HR to obtain information about you r hiring process

Interview Questions
  • The main question they focus on is about teamwork and how you would handle certain situations
Viewing 1 - 10 of 253 Interviews