Conagra Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Conagra Brands

2.8

Software/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online, and got an email for a video call about 2 weeks later. The two were nice, at least one was from IT. They asked about your work/school background, some behavior questions, how you approach problems, passions, and about why you want to work for CAG. It was about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, and what you are passionate about.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Meeting with up to 6 individuals, from all levels of the department then with HR for a behavioral interview. Focus on scenario based examples of difficult situations you have been in in prior work experience, explain what the problem was what you did and what was the impact/result. If you had no desired results, focus on the learning opportunity it was.

Interview Questions

• Focus on scenario based examples of difficult situations you have been in in prior work experience.   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

The interview process was fair and quick. The questions were not tricky and opened up conversation. I was able to comfortably talk about myself. All of the questions were relevant to the position. After the interview, I heard back from them with an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult group.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter was very detailed and personal.
    However, being a seasoned professional for over 18yrs, all the questions were STAR methodology. Shot gun interviews with 6 different people who obviously have not been in the industry. Perhaps this is why they have high turnover and decreasing sales. I found the interviews a joke with STAR methodology. It doesn’t allow seasoned individuals to have any cross functional experience. Felt like they asked ridiculous questions with no regard to the answer. These managers and directors have no clue of simple mathematics 101.
    ConAgra start hiring people who can improve your overall profitability and stop allowing these incompetent managers who have no experience except to flex their muscles.

Those of you that have experience and a brain..don’t bother. All bios with these idiots are a joke.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

-One behavioral, pretty easy but be prepared to talk about several technologies and your technical experience. I think ConAgra is a pretty good company and you should at least be know their products

Sales Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

First was a phone s=interview with a recruiter, which then lead to another phone interview with an HR manager at a different location from Chicago. If that interview went well I would have moved forward with an in-person interview, but they moved on with another candidate.

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Imlay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Imlay City, MI) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quick. They called me for a quick phone interview on Wednesday, and then a second in-person interview at the plant on Friday, and I was told I got the job by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your leadership experience   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Terrible! Steer clear! I had the same recruiter schedule a phone interview with me twice, only to cancel 10 minutes after she was due to call me telling me she would reschedule later in the week and never did. Unbelievably rude and unprofessional.

Associate Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

4 hour interview with 4 different positions from the cross functional sales team. Each member came in and asked a series of questions and allowed me to ask my own. At the end the hiring manager took me through a case study and asked me to follow up with a presentation by the close of the week.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple asks from people who all think their request deserves the highest attention?   1 Answer

Associate Food Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. I was asked general questions about my research and I heard back pretty quickly about moving on to the next round. However, what shocked me was how unprofessionally that second interview was canceled a few hours before the scheduled time and I was given the most unfair reasoning ever about the company not hiring any longer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and tell me about projects and research?   Answer Question