Coventry Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2016

2.7

Recon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coraopolis, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Coraopolis, PA).

Interview

When I first started it was Firsr Health, the mgt there was fantastic! I interviewed with 2 people, upper mgt. They showed tgey cared about who they were hiring, it wasnt a churn n burn place tp work. It used to be this way before Coventry took over. Excellent people at First Health!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was average

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with my direct manager which was very standard. I then had an in-person interview for which I had to travel over 2 hours one way,to interview with a manager that was the closest to me geographically. I was not offered any compensation for my travel which I have been with other employers. This managers interview questions were very normal and standard just asking about specific experience ability to use the computer at cetera as I had done this job for 15 years prior. No odd questions, no behavioral interview questions.

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I spoke with an HR recruiter over the phone to establish my interest in the job and my salary requirements. The first phone call was relatively short and pleasant. The guy described the job and the company. The second phone call was spent getting to know me and what I was looking for in a company, my previous experience, etc. After that, I was called and offered an in-person interview. The interview was over 2 hours long with the hiring manager who talked a lot. I left there questioning whether or not it went well and wondering if I liked the hiring manager. I didn't expect an offer, but a few days later I received a phone call with an offer for more than what I had asked for.

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

four step interview process, Detailed , but fair technical phone interview, Questions on Java, EJB and J2EE concepts, followed by hiring manager interview, in-person interview with hiring manager (situation based or case oriented questions), final interview with department head.

Interview Questions

• Case oriented (Situation based) question with the hiring leader   Answer Question

Medicare Contracting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Brandon, FL).

Interview

My manager told me she new nothing about medicare and needed someone to started right away. Hit the ground running so to speak, She wanted to know what type of contracting I knew about.

Interview Questions

• What exactly did I know about Medicare Contracting;   Answer Question
    • Did you know about Risk and Gain-share contracting?   1 Answer

Network Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Saginaw, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

There were a group of 6 Information Technology placed individuals, most of which were in charge of some portion or another. The individuals each were part of a separate field of IT. Each of them had questions for me in Cisco, servers, network evaluation via wireshark, linux and windows operating systems, as well as asking information about random services that run on windows server. They like to really drill you with stress and see how you can handle it.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

It took six weeks after submitting application to receive call for interview. The Interview process was easy. I met with the manager who was very nice and asked general questions.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't any. All questions were about work history, strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation

Human resource manager called me with the salary, I asked for more, she then called me back and told me non-negotiable

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

During the interview process, there are many things that make one interview different from another. These unique characteristics may be related to things found in common with the interviewer and the job candidate; or from distinctive job characteristics which lead to a more in-depth conversation than planned; or just a lack of chemistry between the parties that result in an uneventful and short meeting. Although all interviews have unique dynamics, it is possible to prepare oneself as a job candidate for most potential eventualities.

There are very specific things that take place in every interview that a job candidate can, and should, prepare for. They are:

The Candidate Entrance
        The Introduction
        The Dialogue
        and The Close.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was straight forward and simple for anyone who has experience at participating in the interview process.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 tier interview process.

There are four very specific things that take place in every interview that a job candidate can, and should, prepare for. They are:

the Entrance
        the Introduction
        the Dialogue
        the Close.

Interview Questions

• how would you be a good fit here? How do you benefit this compant   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

Was in a room with two other nurses and was questioned by both nurses as to my experience. Asked how long I had been a nurse what all I had done as a nurse. Some questions about family but I directed it back to the job , you never talk about family in a interview.

Negotiation

She offered it to me and I accepted.