Cover image for Danaher

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Danaher Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 140 of over 140 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

Danaher

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher

Interview

The Interview rounds are as follow:- 1) Pre HR Screening calling 2) Connect with Hiring Manager - this is slighlty more role related 3) Connect with Leadership - more strategic 4) Assignment to be presented to Leadership live

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Strengths and weakness? Role related discussions
    Answer Question

Danaher

Application

I interviewed at Danaher

Interview

The process was lengthy - I had about 6 different interviews over a few weeks but the offer was fast at the end. The pre- employment process was standard background and drug.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot of behavioral interview questions looking for specific examples.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Danaher

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Danaher

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danaher

Interview

Initial interview with company talent recruiter (phone screening), second interview with hiring manager, third interview with team. Interviews set up by the company talent recruiter and recruiting coordinator. The process went smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danaher

Application

I interviewed at Danaher

Interview

phone call, where you had to talk to a talent management person before speaking to any real science people at the company and that was not cool at all. I did not like it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danaher

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher

Interview

Thorough and asked some basic and more in-depth questions regarding previous projects. Really appeared to want to know me and the work I had experienced. Very friendly and welcoming employees and leaders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danaher

Application

I interviewed at Danaher

Interview

Classic hr interview and then interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager interview was focussed on skills, previous experience and technical expertise on the specific disease area.pretty straightforward questions nice logical process overall.

Interview Questions
  • Specific questions about the expertise on the specific disease area.

Danaher

Application

I interviewed at Danaher

Interview

The hr would check some aspects of behavior, such as how to cooperate with team, why left the former employee and so on. and the manager would interview about the technology. Anyway, it's a pleasure jouney.

Interview Questions
  • how would you cooperate with the team
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview

Phone interviews only, long distance, different time zones, different cultures… Hard to relate challenges and points of view. Left me with believe that many assumptions were made without clarification or follow up.

Interview Questions
  • We’re concerned you may be a little overqualified for the position, how do you feel about it?

Danaher

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Danaher

Interview

Quite straight forward. Ask about previous experience and some coding question on Python. Focus on resume and dig deep into the projects done before. Add a few more question regarding data cleaning, exploratory analysis etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Danaher

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Danaher in Jul 2022

Interview

Multiple 1:1 interviews with VP and director level individuals. Largely behavioral, primarily seemed to be after technical prowess and cultural fit. Interviews were cordial and difficult without feeling adversarial. Very positive for the most part. Second part of the interview included and 4-hour session with a psychologist. Was asked questions about my childhood and adolescence, which seemed very much irrelevant to the job, but I approached with an open mind. Odd thing was, we went from them trying to convince me not to take another offer to them declining to extend an offer after the psychologist interview. Overall, I'm going with neutral as the interview was mostly positive but extremely time consuming.

Interview Questions
  • What is your perspective on the challenges the company faces Tell me about your relationship with your parents
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews

Danaher Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Danaher as 48.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.94 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Executive Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Human Resources and Marketing Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Danaher takes an average of 28 days when considering 128 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Human Resources had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 34 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Danaher according to 128 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.10%

Danaher logo

Affiliated Companies

Danaher Careers

Cover image for Danaher

At Danaher, growth is an imperative—both for our businesses and for our associates. Whether you want to master your current role or reach...More

• Our Purpose
  • COVID-19 Response
  • Our Talent Community

Company Updates

30 days ago

Culture
Our people are our most important strategic resource in the pursuit of innovative solutions to solve our customers' most complex challenges. See how The Best Team Wins: https://bit.ly/3V9Dvts
Shared image

101 days ago

Culture
The Danaher Business System (DBS) sets us apart from every company in the world. DBS propels our associates' careers forward—accelerating learning while giving everyone a seat at the table, a common language and confidence in the value of their work. Hear from Susan Surber, Vice President of DBS for Danaher HR, on how DBS is a career game changer and takes Danaher's business to the next level. #wonderwhatswithin #danaherbusinesssystem
Shared image - You Might Be Doing Great, But You Can Always Do Better: The Continuous Improvement Mindset of DBS and How It Will Serve You
jobs.danaher.com

Danaher Photos

+ Add Photo
Danaher photo of: New Building
Danaher photo of: Videojet team
Danaher photo of: Great team!
Danaher photo of: Cepheid Team
Danaher photo of: Recruiting Event
Danaher photo of: Danaher Growth Conference
Danaher photo of: Look at this picture and try not to smile

Expert Career Advice