Danaher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

General Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Danaher (Paris (France)) in October 2016.

Interview

step 1 - CV screen (no cover letter needed)
    step 2 - telephone interview (behavioral) from one of the operating companies
    step 3 - 3-5 in person interviews from different operating companies to assess your profile
    step 4 - 1-2 interviews from an operating company interested in you to discuss a specific role

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you had to re-start something you were doing from zero   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

University recruiting - pleasant experience with the recruiters. Meet and greet, one interview, and then flew out to one interview at site. Overall positive experience, even though I was not offered a position.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher in September 2015.

Interview

2 positive phone interviews, one lunch meeting with technical staff went well. Struggle to match schedules around employee PTO. Then a rush to get there for the formal interview which was to be more of the same with a focus on a 30 minute presentation to a panel

Interview Questions

• What is the Definition of a key value   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Danaher in April 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and completed phone screen with hiring manager Nothing technical only why would I like this position. The manager was eager to schedule face to face but the day before trip they cancelled interview after I wasted a vacation day. Even after I called to follow up and confirm if interview was to take place. I was assured that everything was a going to happen. Recruiter called with a horrible excuse and cancelled interview. Total lack of professionalism and respect. Think twice before even considering this company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got invited for an interview a day after visiting the recruiter at the university career fair. The whole process took a months. Mostly basic behavior question. The interviewer are not from the HR department. They are present to record our answers and then extend recommendation to the recruiter. Supposed to be sent an e-mail a week after the interview but got the rejection e-mail a month after instead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process took place on the university campus, the atmosphere was nice, and the interviewer was friendly. Fairly standard questions to start regarding interest in the company and then leading into behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever not been the leader/top dog among a project group   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

The interview was very behavioral focused. Spent most of the time discussing material on resume and then had time to answer questions at the end. Very general to the company rather than the position. Interviewer couldn't answer specific questions about role i was interested in.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Applied through my school and received an on-campus interview a couple weeks later. After about a month I was told that I would be getting a second round interview with my potential manager. I was notified 2 weeks later that they would like to extend an offer, but after 2 months I have not received anything official. Overall the interviews were good and the people very friendly, but it's a very slow process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Very conversational - typical behavioral questions
    Had 2 rounds of interview - 1 with HR, other with a technical person

tell me about yourself
    walk me through your resume
    location flexibility?
    Why this company?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to change the course of action.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

On-campus interview - met with two recruiters who went through routine questions that were already made up in a packet. Recorded all answers in a packet. Was told to hear back within a week and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had issues with some one you worked with.   Answer Question

IT Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

applied through LinkedIn. Had an director level interview and he told me that he is going to get involved with technical team. After that i try to reach the recruiter who initially approached me via email and phone but never heard from her. I think this is unprofessional to end the interview process with zero communication.