Danaher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danaher Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

3.1

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Danaher in April 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and completed phone screen with hiring manager Nothing technical only why would I like this position. The manager was eager to schedule face to face but the day before trip they cancelled interview after I wasted a vacation day. Even after I called to follow up and confirm if interview was to take place. I was assured that everything was a going to happen. Recruiter called with a horrible excuse and cancelled interview. Total lack of professionalism and respect. Think twice before even considering this company.

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danaher in January 2017.

Interview

Crazy long interview with Gina in legal. She was aggressive, rude and lacked common sense and judgement. It was really one of the worst interview moments of my career. I would not recommend interviewing with them to anyone.

Interview Questions

• She will have you spend days preparing mark-ups...   1 Answer

BOLD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

First we had a dinner with all the recruiters and then a short 45 minute interview. It was primarily focused on your resume. Some situational questions wanting to know how you handle adversity and some examples of that. It felt like it was mostly to see if you were a good fit and motivated to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a group member consistently slack off, how did you address that situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

The interview was very behavioral focused. Spent most of the time discussing material on resume and then had time to answer questions at the end. Very general to the company rather than the position. Interviewer couldn't answer specific questions about role i was interested in.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter Interview - Then Hiring Manager Phone call - Then Face to Face with Hiring Manager
    Went through process and found out only offer 2 weeks vacation. Ive got 20 years experience, Looked like a great fit till then. So disappointed had to turn down.
    The company really needs to read more on Work/Life balance or they wont be able to keep good employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like being in the field?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process took place on the university campus, the atmosphere was nice, and the interviewer was friendly. Fairly standard questions to start regarding interest in the company and then leading into behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever not been the leader/top dog among a project group   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got invited for an interview a day after visiting the recruiter at the university career fair. The whole process took a months. Mostly basic behavior question. The interviewer are not from the HR department. They are present to record our answers and then extend recommendation to the recruiter. Supposed to be sent an e-mail a week after the interview but got the rejection e-mail a month after instead.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (Pomona, CA).

Interview

Two interviews. One with someone from the division of the company I was going to work under and someone who is in charge of all the buyers and planners. Very standard questions. Tour of the Pomona office. The Pomona office seemed pretty slow, but mostly because it is a new building and companies are just starting to move it. The hiring process is very slow. I did not hear back from them about scheduling an interview for about a month and have yet to hear back from them about a position.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Pomona, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a series of three interviews. First was a one-on-one with more explanation on their end about the position than specific questions. Second interview was with two people and it was more focused on how my experience would be a good job. Third interview was with a higher up and he walked me around the facility and then asked a few questions about my personality. total time was about 1.5 hours

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (Greensboro, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview process, extremely professional - met with over 10 executives over 3 rounds of interviews. The process included a meeting with a psychologist to profile leadership orientation. Overall, this was a positive experience to match up company needs with my needs.

Interview Questions

• What would my peers, subordinates and supervisors say were best and worst traits?   Answer Question