Discover Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 693 of over 693 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Discover

Featured Interview

Discover

Application

I interviewed at Discover

Interview

One Phone Screening and in person interview in their onsite. Phone Screening was basic questions about me Personal Interview includes 2 rounds and first one was more of behavioral questions and second one they just talked about their services and technologies

Interview Questions
  • Difficult Situation and how I handled it
    Answer Question

Discover

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Discover

Interview

The overall interview process was a great experience. I had 4 interviews, 1 technical round, and then 3 other interviews with different managers. the questions were mostly bhevorial questions and asked stuff from your resume.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were a leader in a group setting?

Discover

Application

I interviewed at Discover

Interview

The interview was conducted over a google video chat. My interviewer was very friendly and made me feel welcome and at ease. We spoke about the job and lifestyle association with CSE work from home.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Discover

Application

I interviewed at Discover

Interview

friendly and not hard, most questions are about behavior questions. and the projects on the resume. There are 4 rounds totally. The hiring manager is not quite efficient, and i still did not get any response even i interviewed 2 months ago.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Discover (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in Jul 2021

Interview

Phone Call interview, then it goes to Onsite Interview. The first part you will talk to the senior analyst based on your background and you will be asked about the problems of SQL. Then you will need to do case study to test your business sense.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Brief Intro 2. Talk about your resume and answer some questions based on that 3. SQL questions 4. (if you know SQL) then there will be a practical problem for you 5. Why company

Discover

Application

I interviewed at Discover

Interview

The process moved very quickly, but it took a long time to start. I accepted the position in October and started in Jan. 2021. We were told there hadn't been a training class in a while before our class.

Interview Questions
  • Availability, pay expectation, sales experience,

Discover

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Discover

Interview

friendly phone screen followed up with four, 45 minute interviews in which one very long and elaborate behavioral based interview with multiple parts was asked. It felt overly complicated and not at all like a two-way conversation. Was 100% business. No follow through.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a project you let in which you senior leadership changed course at the last minute and you had to influence to a success outcome despite the new direction. (or something to that effect)

Discover

Application

I interviewed at Discover

Interview

In person interview and over the phone as well. They both asked about the same questions. They are required to use companies interview questions provided by hr. They never got back to me with a decline email or any followup even though I reached out.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your recent failure at work or in personal life and how did you go about solving it?

Discover

Application

I interviewed at Discover

Interview

Actual interview experience was ok, people were relatively friendly, except that one interviewer misread my resume and then grilled me on part of their misunderstanding. I felt about 80% of my questions were answered.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you approach migrating a lot of data from one source to another.

Discover

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Discover in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied for the job on Friday. Phone screen the next business day (Monday). Once phone screen was complete, offered video interview (Tuesday) that lasted almost two hours. Very quick process.

Interview Questions
  • They are very transparent about the work culture and ask you to speak up if you don't think that working with possibly irate customers would work for you.

Discover

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discover

Interview

Do not bother, such a bad process! They will only use you for building the interview pool with their 4 hrs total interviews in only selected 2 days and then do not respond via email to a simple follow up weeks after interviewing. Finally when I received a simple reply to my feedback and ofcourse no reply. Company employees should treat candidates as they should be treated not use that they themselves work there and do not have to reply or keep one abreast. Do not bother, unless you want to be aggregated with this kind of treatment. Also, they only want to do interviews in two days back to back. How is this fair to the person that is working. That means 2 hrs each day. They should be flexible and would not want their employees when they are ready to leave discover to do the same use 2 hrs x2 days back to back in the same week interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • How you managed projects for team with shifting priorities.
2 people found this interview helpful