ExxonMobil Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,945 of over 1.9K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ExxonMobil

Featured Interview

ExxonMobil

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Very easy, but long. The interviewer was nice and very patient because I was really nervous. Have good questions prepared to ask them. All in all, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • How did you get into engineering
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Good interview process. Questions were tough but fair. Treated well and fun with the process. Several different interviewers with a wide range of backgrounds. Technical questions focused on my job field.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

worst interview do not apply for this company even the company itself does not what they are looking for false reputation & fake company interviewers were biased & does not know a single thing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (Budapest) in Jun 2021

Interview

Because of the COV-19, this first interview was a video recording and I have 6 days to record this video on a website. They asked 6 questions and every question can have 1-minute to read and 2-minute to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Briefly introduce yourself, especially for your professional experience. where do you see yourself in 5 years? what's the motivation for you to apply for this job? how do you think EM can help you to develop your career? You need to analyze information and how do you analyze it? And was the recommendation accepted? If not, why?
2 people found this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

The interview was basic. Looking to see if you are personable and smart enough to count the money and work the register. Making sure cleaning duties were not a problem

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Pretty straightforward. A mix of technical and personality. They are very thorough as this is a very desirable internship. They asked lots of questions the whole entire interview took only an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Not a great experience. They know they pay a lot of money so they don’t care what you think or how they can help you improve. They only want the best and that mean 4.0 to them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

On Campus interview after a hiring fair at college campus. Separate applications and interviews for Exxon and XTO. Just a standard behavioral interview and a few questions about my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Only had two interviews. First was a phone screening and second was over a video call with three employees. Super awkward as there was no real "lead" of the interview. Questions were standard interview questions and didn't get into policy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ExxonMobil

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Very smooth and well structured, Test, GD and PI. There were different panels of interview. And interview was taken by senior management. The HRs were very friendly and the process was done online due to covid situation

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Supply Chain Optimization

ExxonMobil

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExxonMobil

Interview

Fui inicialmente contatado por uma empresa terceirizada que faz o processo de headhunting, foi uma entrevista padrão com boa experiência. Depois fui convocado na própria empresa onde fiz uma entrevista com o supervisor e team leader. Foram atestados a parte técnica e conversa em inglês, novamente boa experiência.

Interview Questions
  • Perguntaram sobre as minhas experiências profissionais e vivência no exterior.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,945 Interviews