FICO Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FICO Engineer II Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had 5 rounds of interviews. First round was a telephonic one ending for one hour.
Second and Third round was face to face. Fourth round was with Director. Last round with HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Quick and fast process. Screening - written technical - telephonic - group / panel - 1:1 - offer released - accepted. HR requested me to show all the original documents on the last day before the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Linux, Tomcat Apache, log4j, Application/Product Support   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FICO in September 2010.

Interview

Requested for Resume. Interviewed with panel of Engineers then 1:1 interview with Manager. Got an offer and accepted. Background check tookk 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are you thick skinned and how do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FICO in December 2009.

Interview

the interview was very smooth. started from HR calls, then followed up with 2 phone interviews. one is general interview and another one is pure technical interview. then bring me up to on-site. interviewed by 8 interviewers in 4 groups. it was mixed with technical and others. no hard questions at all. it took about 5 hours. then get offer right after interview. very smooth and quick