FIS Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

3.5

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic Testing Fundamentals related questions were asked. Most of them were from ISTQB Foundation level syllabus. Some practical questions like implementing various testing techniques - equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis etc on a set of data.

Interview Questions

• Black Box testing techniques, how to implement those   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Software Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Smooth hiring and interview process. Accommodation is provided for 1 or 2 weeks to new joinees. There is full one day induction program planned for new joinees to make them aware of all policies of the organization.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Best in class Interview schedule organised by HR team .They make sure your interview complete as soon and updste regarding our interview process.

Interview was tough with in depth Banking knowledge on Core Banking is required with real time possible scenarios and how to test .

Also knowledge on SQL required

Interview Questions

• what is difference beyween Vostro and Nostro Accounts in terms of Bank perspective located in different country   Answer Question

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth they only ask the basic question on testing and mainly emphasized on what i had done in my previous projects that was the first round.

2nd round is the client interview in which they asked the same thing's as asked earlier it was a telephonic round from U.S

Interview Questions

• Only basic question on testing and your past working experience   Answer Question