FTI Consulting Director - Restructuring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Director - Restructuring Interview Questions

Director, Restructuring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Telephone, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter was easy and focused on background and career transition questions. I had to follow-up and call in as the recruiter was slow to schedule after initial email and then forgot the time we had agreed to. The position and market served was described well. Interviewer said she'd pass my info along to the hiring manager for a phone follow-up interview. Haven't heard back in over a week yet.

Interview Questions

• What restructuring/corporate finance skills are you using in your current position that you would be using at the job you are applying for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Director - Restructuring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

FTI is good at restructuring work. I spent 6 months following up with the Managing Directors, at their request, once per week or so that were initally respectful. Don't waste your time as I was told we're "3 1/2 years from needing someone." Understanding you won't interview Friday and start Monday, why are you wasting time talking to folks when you say multiple times we'll need people over the next month, and then after a face to face you come back with this. Are you kidding me! What a joke and utter waste of time!

Interview Questions

• Generic case... Here's a client situations and the challenges around it. Please come back with your recommendations.   Answer Question
    • We travel out on travel the first of the month and back the 21st. Why would you want to do this it's a horrible life.   2 Answers