FTI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Denver, CO) in March 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews, then a super day at the Denver office where I interviewed with 4 directors and went out to lunch. People were very nice during the interview and questions ranged on technical to behavioral. Most questions were behavioral and about my experience. They asked "why consulting" and "why FTI"

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Washington, DC) in June 2011.

Interview

Referred through agency in New York. Project manager called for phone interview. Hired me during that conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Good experience. 3 person panel. They ask interesting questions. FTI makes it a point to provide consistent work for its contract workers. Also gave a summary of benefits available.

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

very brief, only had to talk to project manager on the phone. About 4-5 general questions to guage your willingness to commit to the project they're staffing, how serious you are, whether or not you might be crazy, etc.

Interview Questions

• do you know anything about document review?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a 15 minute phone interview. Interview did not go beyond the allotted time. He asked about my background in reviewing, one hypothetical question and one opinion question.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that with the latest technology and the ability to find almost any legal document online, do people really need lawyers like they did before.   Answer Question

Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

applied online through university, contacted for on-campus interview shortly after. heard back after 3 weeks. very relaxed interview... there weren't many actual questions it was more of him talking and me responding. wish it would have been a little more constructed/purposeful. questions were general tell me about so and so on your resume. no technical questions related to engineering. recruiter was very welcoming and willing to share about the position

Performance Improvement Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

The first round interview was very conversational and on campus. There were a few market sizing questions but nothing very challenging.

The second round at FTI where there was a group case study and 3 behavioral interviews with managing directors.

Interview Questions

• How many pizzas are eaten in a month in the U.S.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

I got a first round interview, we were taken out for a meet and greet the night prior. The representatives that came were easy going and engaging. The interview was the next morning, questions were behavioral with a light touch on technical situations. I thought I did pretty well but they didn't even reach out with a response.

Interview Questions

• If Apple decided they wanted to sell refrigerators, how would you determine the price of the refrigerator?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

1st round is behavioral interview, very typical. 2nd round is in the office, 4 interviews with Managers, then lunch with two consultants.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Duration :1- week
    Phone Screen; 1-1 with a group. 4 Rounds in total.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question asked, to the point and precise,. Questions based on one's experience only.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Seattle, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Went through a phone screen with recruiter then a technical screen with a shared coding environment.

Brought onsite for two group interviews lasting one hour each. First was with senior staff who didn't want to be there, asking a wide breadth of rapid fire technical questions. Second was easier and included hiring manager and other members of team that the position was looking to fill.