FTI Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 557 of over 557 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

FTI Consulting

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Test GMAT-like, case study 2-3 hours followed by an interview, interviews with the team and the last round with the management team. Straightforward process, took apprpximately 2 months. The case study was about valuing a claim and constructing a model from scratch (quite a standard DCF with classic assumption regarding operations and WACC). Excel and laptop provided.

Interview Questions
  • How do you value a company? What is WACC?
    1 Answer

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

The interviews for the graduate programme consisted of a sixty-minute Microsoft Teams call with two members from their strategic communications department, followed by a ten-minute call with their manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, both taking place online. The first round consisted of one 30 minute interview. The second round was 3 45 minute interviews. Most questions were based on finance topics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Two round. Both online. First round was mostly 1v1 behavioral talks. Second was a super day, which involved three interviews in a roll. The interviewers were not really well prepared. But good experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Washington, DC)

Interview

I interviewed with the recruiter via Teams voice call. I thought the interview went well and we had a good conversation going about my experience. I asked questions about the role and the firm. Recruiter said next steps would be for the hiring manager to bring me in for the second round. I followed up with the recruiter twice about 7-10 days in between each email (after the initial thank you email next day) and FTI never had the decent courtesy to respond or at least tell me I didn’t make it.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this particular role?
  • Are you comfortable with traveling up to 80% of the time (Monday to Thursday) after covid?

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Fairly short. 2 calls + in-person superday. Fairly straightforward process, not too complicated. Questions were not incredibly difficult. Not something to really stress over or worry about. Just go in there and be yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you passionate about consulting? Why not investment banking?

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

The 1st round was behavioral and it was done on campus by the senior consultant, the 2nd round there was 1 case and 2 behavioral interviews at the headquarters with team members .The case was very basic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Le processus d'embauche était composé de deux étapes : Un test de 30 minutes, évaluant logique, mathématique, langue, logique. Ce test était suivi dans un second temps d'un entretien de motivation et de personnalité avec deux consultants relativement jeunes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Online questions (standard numerical etc), video interview (competency-based, quite long), AC (involved group work, case study, case study interview, senior manager interview). AC was a whole day lasting roughly 9-5.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

First Round: 30 min technical questions, Second Round/Superday: 3 back-to-back interviews with panel of current employees and speeches from HR and various members of the teams. There was a very difficult modeling test given. Technical questions were not too difficult and behavioral portion was mostly centered around fit.

Interview Questions
  • Financial Modeling, walk me through 3 statements, DCF, etc. Pretty standard finance technicals.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 557 Interviews