KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

FXCM Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 140 of over 140 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

FXCM

Application

I interviewed at FXCM

Interview

Overall it was like having a casual chat with the interviewer, basic interview questions like what products and services do their company offer, why are you interested in the position, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position
    Answer Question

FXCM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FXCM in Mar 2022

Interview

1 detailed interview with your direct manager + team member - very consistent questions, really professional Two simple tasks to complete in 2 days 1 short interview with CMO and direct manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

FXCM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FXCM in Feb 2022

Interview

- very serious - professional hr - zoom interview but hr not showing their face - multi language - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you think about leveraged trading? Q: How do you think that the rise in Cash Rate Target by Australian RBA will affect AUD currency?

FXCM

Application

I interviewed at FXCM

Interview

Good, I liked the offices a lot and the people that worked there, the benefits were a average considering the position but overall it was positive and I appreciated the information I was given regarding the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FXCM

Application

I interviewed at FXCM

Interview

Took about a month and a half to be fully on board. The interview was relatively straightforward, mainly on the resume and past experiences. There were 3 rounds of interviews, HR, One-One with the hiring manager, and then a test.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the personal projects that you have worked on?

FXCM

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FXCM in Oct 2021

Interview

Online zoom meeting Again, there are many articles and websites where you can find detailed advice about how to answer these questions. In planning your answers to commonly asked interview questions, consider you’re your use of the English language (correct usage of tenses, precise vocabulary, speaking clearly) and your ability to meet the cultural expectations of your interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why did you leave your last job? What do you do in your current role? Why would you like to work here? When could you start? Why kind of salary are you expecting? Do you have any questions for me?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FXCM (Melbourne) in Sep 2021

Interview

3 interviewers from around the world. One project manager, one compliance manager, one compliance officer. Very understanding and polite. Next step was written assessment, then 2nd interview. ww w w ww

Interview Questions
  • General typical questions. Only a few specific about the job. No expectations from interviewers but you need to do your research beforehand.

FXCM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia, Sofia (city)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FXCM (Sofia, Sofia (city)) in Mar 2021

Interview

Received an invtation for online interview. The intreview was with the team leader or manager. The whole interview was actually an interrogation from his side - from technical questions, behavioral situations and personal relationships with collegues and managers! The questions were all asked with a pressing manner as if I was accused of something! After 50 mins of this questionning I barely was given the chance to ask few questions and they were all directed to the HR. The position was just explained with almost no detail! I was left with a very bad feeling after this "interview''. Just can`t imagine working in such an environment even with a solid proposition!

Interview Questions
  • How often do have problems or disagreements with your colleagues? Describe one situation. But you just said it happens often?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicosia, Nicosia

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FXCM (Nicosia, Nicosia)

Interview

Submitted my application, was invited for a video interview from the Hong Kong office, once submitted never heard a word from even though I've repeatedly asked for updates.

Interview Questions
  • what do know about the company? why do u wanna for here? and other basic generic questions

FXCM

Anonymous Employee in Sofia, Sofia (city)

Application

I interviewed at FXCM (Sofia, Sofia (city))

Interview

Interviewed by managing director, english speaking, friendly and quick turnaround time to confirm offer. 2 rounds interview, both interviewer were nice and helpful. Easy to talk to and shared work experiences openly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews

FXCM Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at FXCM according to 120 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.21%