FactSet Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

3.4

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Pleasant. On campus Interview. On campus interview consisted of a basic aptitude screening test. The people short listed have been called for a final wound interview which contained a presentation and a HR together at their office venue. In the final round, we were asked to present on any incident where we displayed our leadership skills. They would be drilling you between Managing and Leadership. I gave a simple presentation on some past incident which "I" felt have displayed some amount of leadership skills. But according to them it was pure Management and absence of Leadership qualities. Later on, they questioned what kind of role you were actually in search off. Based on the answer provided, they would question you again only for the sake of taking an interview.

Interview Questions

• They were basically in search of leadership qualities. Everything was entirely dependent on your presentation skills   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Paper based Test - includes Comprehension (English Proficiency), Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Finance related.
    Presentation on Leadership (examples on personal life situations)
    Interview (HR+Technical) - questions on financial markets, derivatives, resume based questions, internship based questions, situational questions based on work profile.

Interview Questions

• Looking at your profile you are not match for this work profile, justify yourself why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Very good experience.It was a technical test round followed by a HR plus a presentation round . Was to present the phases of life when I showed leader ship quality it was followed by question and answers which were based on PPT and technical.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

3 members from team and HR started asking some Mathematical questions and asked to take marker pen and dictated me some numbers. Then started questioning as if I have applied for a University professor role.

Interview Questions

• If a team has work of XYZ count and team count is ABC how much Capacity Utilization you will get and incase of less count how you tackle the less Head Count with more work.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Written (verbal, Quant) followed by group discussion on Day 1.
    Presentation of topic (disclosed on Day 1) on Day 2 followed by group interview.
    2 rounds of interviews were held.
    Results were announced on Day 2 after all the participants finished their interview.