FedEx Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

They gave a phone interview where there were technical and behavioral questions. Seemed to be a pretty average interview, nothing to difficult. They possessed more emphasis on the behavioral questions, so ensure you review your resume. Overall, just prepare appropriately and you'll be fine

Interview Questions

• Describe your last project and its overall outcome on your affairs   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

There was no initial phone screen. I drove to Orlando, FL, and there were four managers in the room just asking me behavioral questions like "Tell me about a team conflict", "What was a hard problem you had to overcome and how did you solve it?", etc. It took an hour and it seemed like a big waste of money for them to have 4 managers taking time to interview an intern at the same time. I didn't end up getting the job because I was too nervous and unprepared. Had it been actual software questions I feel like I would have done much better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were involved in a team conflict and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very straight forward. Started with a phone interview with the hiring manage. He asked questions specific to the requirements e.g on Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
    Followed by an HR interview. The people seemed really nice and simple, but a little inflexible.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx in August 2007.

Interview

Very thorough screening, FedEx internal recruiter contacted me and asked questions. I had to take a very detailed skills test afterwards. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. After I passed that, paid trip and hotel near camps. Full duration about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate during the interview. Don't even ask about additional paid vacation days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in March 2007.

Interview

Recruiter called and asked about experience with Java. Most of my experience was with PHP systems. I had not applied for a position in Java but they called anyway. I asked about positions with PHP and none were available with this recruiter. Recuiter said that my info would be passed along about positions with PHP but I never heard back from anyone else.