Fiserv Entry Level Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process includes a phone call from somewhere in the country by HR. The interviewer became confrontational when they ask a question and I elaborated and didn't give a short, blunt answer. Interviewer expressed her disapproval of financial regulations even though there clients may be organizations that almost caused a global economic collapse. Then you are given a face-to-face interview where we discussed big banks versus small banks since they do lending software for big banks at this location. The interviewer made many assumptions about what courses are covered and what courses people take in college. The interviewer was surprised I didn't read a technical/professional book in graduate school, a type of book student learners do not read. I was very clear about what topics I studied as an undergraduate and graduate school. The interviewer rudely walked away after leaving the office. Are people in this industry incapable of common courtesy? I received an email 4 weeks later that they do not have an appropriate position available. If I was inappropriate for the position, why waste my gas, and toll money and their company time used to interview me?

Interview Questions

• What software design patterns do you know?   1 Answer