Fiserv Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

3.3

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Panipat (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There was an online test at first and the level of questions was quite difficult 17 out of a batch of 200 got selected, after that there was interview on the same day which was 1:1 , and the final round was HR which I cleared and only 6 of us could make it after the final round
then they called us to noida next day which they said is just a formality and some paperwork ; later after weeks they didn't respond and when college authorities called they said none of us got selected and no reason was given.

Interview Questions

• asked about my favorite subjects.
    Program for circular linked list.
    software engineering process
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

it started with an English test, then an aptitude test followed by a technical online test (C, Java, C++ or Testing), in my case it was testing - all scenario based questions
    technical interview (one or two) based on they liking and then one managerial followed by HR.

Technical will have more of Manual testing questions , most of them will be ISTQB basic questions and terminologies. and they will ask if you have done some training on Automation. If so, be prepared for those as well.
    Managerial round was more like technical as they asked some logic of Palindrome and so.
    HR round will be all your basic details.its kind of a formality as basic package is already decided.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (New Delhi (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

When Fiserv visited our campus ; it gave a presentation on its infrastructure and its work culture.They told us that it is the 2nd most praised company in Financial Domain.After that a written test consisting of Aptitude and Verbal Ability took place.Questions for the written test can be prepared from any MBA Entrance books.