Flint Hills Resources Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Flint Hills Resources

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources in Jul 2021

Interview

Their interview is based on behavior-based interviews for interns. I applied for a process engineering intern role, they were very understanding and overall it was a great interview. I would suggest looking over the MBM principles and see how you can connect your experiences to the MBM principle guide.

Interview Questions
  • How did you overcome disagreements in group settings?
    1 Answer

Flint Hills Resources

Application

I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources

Interview

Straight forward, several panel interviews consisted of a lot of situational questions. Also a lot of behavior situational questions. Understand MBM principles to better your chances at achieving your goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flint Hills Resources

Application

I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources

Interview

Pretty intensive interview. 5 interviews by 5 different members of the team, so it took most of an afternoon. They do a great job of making it conversational though. A lot of situation based questions, so come prepared with plenty of stories of how you conducted yourself from previous jobs.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you recognized a procedural inefficiency and how did you react?

Flint Hills Resources

Application

I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources

Interview

Communicated with the recruiter for the most part and had one behavioral interview. After the interview, they said my recruiter would be in touch with me regardless if they made me an offer or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult team member?

Flint Hills Resources

Application

I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources

Interview

Very safety focused. Recorded video interview first, then an in person panel interview. Panel interviews can be intimidating but everyone seemed quite nice. All questions asked were safety oriented, swa, lock out tag out, future goals with regards to safety.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources (Corpus Christi, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

Process was good. Felt more like a conversation than an interrogation. Interviewers were very laid back and wanted to get to know me. They cared about my values and what was important to me at the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fairmont, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources (Fairmont, NE) in Apr 2020

Interview

They call you on the phone, there were three panel members, HR, lead and manager, they ask you some behavioral based questions, and some standard interview questions. They call me within the hours after the interview and told me I got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pelham, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources (Pelham, GA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Very Long 4 different interview persons ot lasted about 2.5 hours ...tour of plant and explanation of the job I applied for . Really information and Interesting ... I'm waiting to take drug test and physical as we speak. I advise anyone to practice interview questions before going to the onsite interview lol

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flint Hills Resources

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources

Interview

One campus interview and two back to back interviews on site. They get back to you within a couple weeks of the campus interview to invite you to the on site interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

Met them at the career fair and had an on campus interview with two interviewers, very laid back and only 30 mins. Then they invited me for an on site interview a week later and the on site was great. Both engineers I spoke to were very professional and personable, and asked behavior questions in a laid back style. Then a tour of the facility (it’s huge)

Interview Questions
  • Speak about a situation where you had many potential solutions to a problem and how did you approach it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews