G4S Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 390 of over 390 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

Nice and comfortable they didn’t make you feel nervous it’s an video interview it’s quick and easy good luck on your interview it’s a very good company and they make sure that you get your license they have a training class and a exam the class is fun

Interview Questions
  • Do you have an experience
    1 Answer

G4S

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S

Interview

I interviewed twice (with 2 different people.) The first one was great but the 2nd one I could tell as soon as we started that the interviewer really wasn't in the mood to be speaking with me, it all felt very awkward and uncomfortable. Needless to say I was rejected after that and completely gaslighted. I tried a few times to get some feedback but was ignored. Poor candidate experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

quick and easy, they tell you in advance to bring documents ready so that it quickens the hiring process. You then get called in a week later for training which is a very long day especially in the summer time.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The interview was fine, they were very nice it lasted 30 minutes and then i heard back the following day WHERE THEY OFFERED ME THE JOB, the questions were very easy-the usual really.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at G4S (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Feb 2021

Interview

There was a presentation at the beginning of the interview to highlight what the role consist of. The interview involves some calculation test. As well as an interview with a manager or supervisor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Nicolas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (San Nicolas) in Feb 2021

Interview

Preguntas típicas de una entrevista laboral. Nada del otro mundo. Igual cometí el error de no sacarme los aritos y bueno no les gustó nada parece. Los tatuajes pueden ser un problema como no, depende el cliente.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

G4S

Application

I interviewed at G4S

Interview

Face to face interview, many other people there interviewing as was a big hiring time. Interviewee was very helpful when I didn't know how to answer questions. Heard back within an hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

G4S

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S

Interview

2 Interviews total. Question based off experience and education. Scenario questions was also thrown in, along with reasoning of wanting the job. Easy interview overall. Also depends on clients and their needs at the moment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

G4S

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S

Interview

Easy phone call interview and then went for training and drug test in Birmingham. They pay for your stay in a hotel while you complete and 5 day training course. You take your firearms exam the final day. At least that’s how it happened for me. I was hired by a man in Biloxi and I live in Alabama. My training was in Birmingham. I drove to Birmingham on a Sunday and I came home that Friday. They do not cover food expense but I was reimbursed for the gas/mileage after I returned and was hired by the company.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work rotating shifts?
1 person found this interview helpful

G4S

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G4S

Interview

The interview was quick, from start to finish the interview was efficient and had different waiting areas to reduce congestion. No questions were meant to trip you up. Positive experience

Interview Questions
  • What else does g4s do apart from events
Viewing 1 - 10 of 390 Interviews