General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 412 of over 412 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology

General Dynamics Information Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology

Interview

Great interview - panel of interviewers asking technical and job related questions. They do request a drug screen for some jobs. I think this is good. They also do a background check which is expected.

Interview Questions
  • Depends on the position you are applying. General personality questions and technical questions related to the position are not difficult if you are applying for the right position.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbine, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Woodbine, KY) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview for a remote customer service representative position. The woman I interviewed with was very polite and overall the interview process was a pleasant experience. The position expectations were explained very clearly and I ended the phone call with a good understanding of what the next steps would be and what would be expected of me should I be offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me if I was able to provide the type of environment in my home that would allow me to be able to focus on the customers completely without distractions.

General Dynamics Information Technology

Application

I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology

Interview

Easy, took 2 weeks to respond, first round with hiring manager and second round with customer. HR was helpful in explaining the procedure and it was all smooth. One interview was on phone second was on site.

Interview Questions
  • Explain Azure architecture in detail and options to pick.
  • How to implement DW solution in Synapse?

General Dynamics Information Technology

Application

I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology

Interview

It was ok but Salary offered was very low especially when the person has prior experience. No budging either. Then when the person turned down the offer the interviewer was shocked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Dynamics Information Technology

Application

I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology

Interview

Most of the positions seem to want security clearance of some sort. This seems a very important factor. Seems to be average to above average paid position. Very stable company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Dynamics Information Technology

Application

I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology

Interview

It was a great interview they asked a lot of questions and I answered them all. They they told me about the work enviornment. It seems like a great place to work and very rigourous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Shreveport, LA) in Mar 2021

Interview

brief and straight to the point the young lady was nice and professional she asked me exactly what she want to know and made a decision from there. The process was not long and drawn out with extra wording or beating around the bush. I never had an interview like this one

Interview Questions
  • very brief and straight to the point

General Dynamics Information Technology

Application

I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology

Interview

Was a review of basic technical skills. The interviewer was polite and straight forward. The interview was quicker than expected. The location was easy to find. Offer was a little underwhelming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Dynamics Information Technology

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology

Interview

Most of the questions for this role were behavioral and STAR based. Not too technical but they want to see if you can learn easily and be able to be a valuable member of the team.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you were asked to solve a technical problem. What did you do to resolve it and was there anything you could improve upon looking back?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Denver, CO) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview with the manager. The process was pleasant, more of a conversation. He asked me some knowledge questions based on my resume. He explained the position details and the environment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What can you tell me about GRC, and the risk management framework?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 412 Interviews