General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Bioinformatics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Atlanta, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

- Phone screening with recruiter
    - Phone interview with the hiring manager and the PM 1 week later
    - On-site interview with 8 panel members
    - Received job offer 2 weeks later and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about my background and tested my people-skills   Answer Question

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. I spoke with the hiring manager and the person who would become my direct manager multiple times. they were both very easy to talk with and corporate speak was kept to a minimum. They felt like real people.

JIDO Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (New York, NY) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of past work-related experiences mixed in with behavioral questions. The process lasted an hour overall and was fairly simple. There were four interviewed in total, including the psychologist asking the behavioral questions. I didn’t get the job only because I lacked the experience they desired but overall it was a smooth and friendly experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered an ethical challenge and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Senior Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in April 2020.

Interview

Straight-forward interview. More technical questions vs. situational/personal. Make sure you you can vouch for everything listed on your resume. Interview was a series of back-to-back questions to verify my knowledge. The entire process was roughly 30 or so minutes. Beginning of the interview was a run-down of the company, what they do/handle, why I want to work for GDIT, tell me about your background, etc. Make sure you have some questions to ask about the company. Just make sure you know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• A series of technical questions relating to networking technologies.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Was a multiple step process. I was first contacted on the phone and then was set up with a 1:1 interview in person. This whole process took sometime, but was not overly difficult.

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

The interview was very easy and quick. We first completed a typing test then proceeded to read medical information back to the interviewer and answer questions about what we read.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Interview was in person, pleasant, non intimidating. Interview was held on site with the Lead for the logistics section. The process was smooth and I was shown around the facility, met some of the staff.

CSR Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

brief interview to make sure that I could read and speak English then a cattle call for showing up, showing ID and then off to work you went and into the Rabbit hole you were kept

Interview Questions

• can you read and speak English   1 Answer

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Give me a reminder for the interview. And if this important test me please for your question.
    And I will show the best from me for you. And I will work hard and perfect for you because I love work at home and to be a front-end developer so I think this is good idea for interview and test

Interview Questions

• Give me a testing design web use html.css.JavaScript and also give me a deadline   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was very good at keeping things moving and having a quality conversation. They were more interested in personality based questions that technical. I was interviewed by a resource manager who had been in charge of hundreds of people. She seemed very experienced at hiring.