GfK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GfK Interview Questions

Interviews at GfK

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, first was very general, second and third much more specific. About two weeks in between each interview. Offered position a few days after final interview, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How has past experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Very conversational and focused on getting to know candidate. Come prepared to talk about yourself and experiences in free-flowing discussion. Ended up speaking to many team members, so prepare to speak to many people.

Was mostly an opportunity for them to get to know you and ensure you are someone theyd want to work with

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, interview was a case study, could have been given more direction but overall not bad, spoke with various team members who were very helpful, no negotiation for salary at all

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

There was just one interview. Fairly simple, behavioral questions and a case study. I got an offer a day after interviewing. I had three different interviews, each with two team members. In total I was there for about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you research XYZ?
      Strengths/weaknesses
      Resume review   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GfK in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in person. Because I was applying for an intern, so we talked mostly about course works. The recruiter was very nice and friendly. We talked for about 40 mins.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Recieved a phone call from VP of the department for an interivew. Came in for an interview it was with the VP. It was very brief and I was explanied the tasks of the position. I then met with another employee and asked a couple of easy questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GfK in March 2014.

Interview

Phone call.
    Questions about resume.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Took forever for them to make arrangements. Sr person made promises that were completely untrue. Interview with line management was excellent and focused on the fit given we both knew the job was well within my skill set.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the job?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview to check background (40 minutes to 1 hour)
    Data test to check background knowledge, data analysis skills and Excel skills (within 5 days)
    Phone interview (Talk about data analysis report and see if eligible for an on-site interview)
    On-site interview (Some behavioral questions and free chat)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Walk me through your past experience   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The office was a very nice and clean space. The office in Manhattan was very big and right next to the world trade center. The interview was very easy. My interviewer asked me to walk him through my resume. Then proceeded to ask me a few behavioral questions. There were very striaght forward questions like, tell me about an experience where you overcame an obstacle.