Goodwill Employment Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodwill Employment Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Goodwill (Cary, NC).

Interview

Interview went well and was fairly easy and straight forward. I was called the day prior to come in and interview. I arrived at the store and was asked to fill out an application and review the job description, it was not available prior. I was met and asked to come to the back by the manager promptly and had a very nice interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goodwill

Employment Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodwill.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call/screening about a week later. I was called later that day to schedule an interview. The first interview was a 1:2 interview with the President and VP of Workforce Development. The interview was standard questions, it lasted about an hour and a half. The President was very engaging with the question constantly asking follow up questions based on my responses; the VP stuck to the standard questions/responses. Was asked to produce a writing sample a few days later. The writing sample was a mock employment/training program. My references were checked a few days later. I didn't hear back from them so I followed up with a phone call a week later and was invited for a second interview. The second interview was with the VP of Workforce Development and the VP of Human Services. The second interview questions were standard, some of them were already asked during the first interview. I received a very impersonal email the following day from HR notifying me that I did not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Goodwill (Raleigh, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

Email resume, interview, typically 25 questions, looking for intelligent leaders willing to work within strict company policies

Negotiation

Salaries are public knowledge posted with job posting.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodwill (Durham, NC) in September 2009.

Interview

One hour interview with the area manager

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard interview questions. There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salaries and benefits are standard in the organization. They are listed with the opportunity.