Great Wolf Lodge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Wolf Lodge Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2018

1.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge.

Interview

HR contacted me wanting to arrange an interview. I met with the Sous Chef that asked for photos of my culinary experience, and about my prior work experience. I then went on to meet the Exec Chef that asked me about my experience and interest in the company.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fitchburg, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Fitchburg, MA).

Interview

Very easy interview one on one with simple questions related to scenarios and test of character. Some question involved what would you do in this case and various question asked about past security expierence. Straight forward

Interview Questions

• How would you perform in a high stress situation with you as the only employee   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

it took 2 days with multiple interviews, first with a supervisor of that department then over to a manager. Hired in groups .. you also had to go through a drug test and background check. Orientation and tradinging was a drag

Arcade Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Mason, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

They ask you basic questions about the specific area you'll be working, such as if a guest is having issues, what you can do to fix it, how you plan on handling it and simple stuff like that.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Pleasant hiring fair for all positions. Individual 1st and 2nd interviews. Friendly HR department. Simple interview questions pertaining to position sought. Scheduled follow up on-boarding paperwork for 3 days later at which time mouth swab and background check should be begun.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided excellent customer service above and beyond expectations   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Garden Grove, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was full of basic interview questions. It was all okay and I was able to answer them well, in my opinion at least. But the problem with my interview was that the man that interviewed me was visibly "mad" and "annoyed". I heard him complaining to HR that he was annoying by how many people he was interviewing today then he called my name. I feel sad that I got interviewed by him on a bad day and that it would affect my chance of getting the job greatly. Every time I responded to his questions he looked unentertained and wanted to leave. The phone interview I had was with a lady and it went well. Only if it was as good as the interview in real life?

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Ambassador of Fun Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after a month of waiting, I got an unexpected call from the resort regarding my application. As soon as I answered, I was asked if I had time for a phone interview and since I did, It started right away. The person on the phone was very kind and after it was all over, I was scheduled for an in person interview, although it is more like an audition.

Confectionary Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leominster, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Leominster, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call had to call back to set up interview time, they did interview panels was asked questions then was hired, had to go through paper work and drug test same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an understanding of what cross contamination is?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you had to deal with many tasks?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Kansas City, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to a job fair at the hotel and went through two interviews that day and was then offered a job. The process was fairly painless but I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone unless they were very hard up for cash.

Interview Questions

• What was an emergency situation that you were involved with, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Garden Grove, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

A phone call followed by in person interview. Asks you the same questions for both. Required to know how to swim and be kind to guests. Must have a set schedule for work availability.

Interview Questions

• -Do you have swimming experience?
      -What is your schedule like?
      -Give an example of a time you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question