Great Wolf Lodge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Great Wolf Lodge

1.9

Corporate Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Madison, WI).

Interview

Submitted by a recruiter. Was told I would hear back in a few days. Was called for an in person interview that same day. Usually HR did a phone screen before. This was reversed as they liked my back ground. Interview went well. Impressed I knew company history. Had the phone screen the next morning and an offer extended that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scotrun, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Scotrun, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

Quick questions people who are serious about what there looking for tough as nails and to the point of what they expect speaking Spanish is a bonus since 90% people are Spanish speaking people

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for great opportunity ?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Madison, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Very brief interview, met with two people and they asked about my precious education and experience. Overall very easy going and conversational. I had to take a few online test afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Pleasant hiring fair for all positions. Individual 1st and 2nd interviews. Friendly HR department. Simple interview questions pertaining to position sought. Scheduled follow up on-boarding paperwork for 3 days later at which time mouth swab and background check should be begun.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided excellent customer service above and beyond expectations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Concord, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Every easy and laid back not hard to get hired here. They will higher anyone that can pass a background check and drug screening. You will be interview by a supervisor then if they move you to the next stage the manager will interview you. After that you will either be given a decision on the spot or they will have HR call you depending on how many applicants they have for that position. (Usually it will be on the spot because then they send you to HR to fill out paperwork and then they give you 30 minutes to get to a Fest med facility to get the drug test done.

Anonymous Employee in Fitchburg, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Fitchburg, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

15 minute phone interview and then 30 minute in person interview. Basic questions around availability, past work history, and reasons for wanting the job. Overall a good process, friendly people.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Garden Grove, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was full of basic interview questions. It was all okay and I was able to answer them well, in my opinion at least. But the problem with my interview was that the man that interviewed me was visibly "mad" and "annoyed". I heard him complaining to HR that he was annoying by how many people he was interviewing today then he called my name. I feel sad that I got interviewed by him on a bad day and that it would affect my chance of getting the job greatly. Every time I responded to his questions he looked unentertained and wanted to leave. The phone interview I had was with a lady and it went well. Only if it was as good as the interview in real life?

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer?   2 Answers

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Lasted an hour with an HR person. It was fairly easily just talked about the previous experience. This job pays 9 dollars an hour. The lady was friendly. She started out in this position and advanced to Managment. I filled out some paperwork on the computer.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to Great Wolf Lodge?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Mason, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy talked with human resources and answered basic questions and then talked to who would now be my managers they hired me on the spot and then I even did the drug test that day. I had training the next day and started officially two days later. so far it has not been too bad.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Traverse City, MI).

Interview

You go through a 2 step process. First with someone in employee relations to talk about basic stuff, then with a manager from the front desk to talk more in detail about the front desk. Also have to take a drug test

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a fellow employee stealing.   1 Answer