IKEA Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at IKEA

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 19 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IKEA (American Canyon, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview went really well I enjoy talking to the manager and also learn a lot of new things about IKEA and excited to be here! Thank you for the great opportunity

Interview Questions
  • What’s your plans within 5 years?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA (Tempe, AZ) in Aug 2020

Interview

The entire process was conducted promptly and in a very professional manner. I was contacted initially by e-mail and then conducted an interview by phone, and then again on a Video Conference Teams call.

Interview Questions
  • Provide examples of time when I had to go above and beyond to assist a customer in need.
Anonymous Employee in Port Wentworth, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA (Port Wentworth, GA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview was over the phone. Talking about my warehouse duties. Explaining about the company and how it works. Going over benefits, policy and pay scale. Describing myself and interest what I like to do.

Interview Questions
  • Reach lift Sit down fork lift Order picker What is the different between a reach lift and a fork lift? A reach lift goes between narrow aisle and a sit down fork lift moves pallets one end to the next end.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Toronto, ON) in May 2020

Interview

To apply online on their cooperate website and fill in all information then received an interview offer and everything went thru on the phone. Unfortunately I did not get a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • How to solve your workmates do not work and just talk each other
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IKEA (New York, NY) in Dec 2019

Interview

Im here now in czech Republic i have plan to work in finland. I work before in ikea saudi arabia as a forklift operator, reach truck operator, dispatcher, checker, bus driver, picker, invintory. I work under pressure. Hope u give me chance

Interview Questions
  • hi im Filipino. im here now czech Republic. can i work in your good company as a Warehouse operator
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IKEA (Sunrise, FL) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was very good. Fred did a great job talking about the work and was very good at explaining the questions, even talked about his life experience. Fred also gave a little about his history and how he landed at Ikea.

Interview Questions
  • When did you make a mistake and how did you fix it and what did you learn?
Anonymous Employee in Port Wentworth, GA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Port Wentworth, GA) in Aug 2019

Interview

The job fair process was within a group setting. I was instructed candidates would receive a call, however received an email with an offer to the position. The emails provided better instruction and direction.

Interview Questions
  • What are three principles you consider important within the work place?
Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at IKEA (Joliet, IL) in Feb 2019

Interview

Overall, it was a get to know each other session with some more in depth questions regarding my prior work experiences. I thought it was worth the time to be there.

Interview Questions
  • One question asked was about a difficult situation at work and how did I deal with it.
Anonymous Employee in Minooka, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IKEA (Minooka, IL) in Nov 2018

Interview

The process was Brief and Simple. I also Worked with my Hiring General Manager before.So,He already knew my work abilities.It was Brief,simple.Now I'm waiting on my orientation process.Hopefully I'll be becoming a Ikea employee very soon.

Interview Questions
  • Where Do I see myself in 5 years?
Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IKEA (Joliet, IL) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interviewer was very polite and respectful. The interview as a whole was quick and to the point. I was nervous before but when the interview began the interviewer made me feel comfortable when began to discuss about my self and IKEA

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19