Ingram Micro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2018

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Applied through Linkedin and I forgot about it until HR got back to me in about 2-3 months and recommended that I should apply for another position that would fit me. After applying to said position, HR set up an interview for me. I had to go through about 1 phone call with HR and 2 interviews, one with the department manager + a consultant, I also had to do a skills test; the 2nd one was with a VP. All three of them were very nice and impressed with me and my portfolio, also, Ingram Micro HR was very helpful and thorough with the process.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had a video interview with hiring manager. very smooth process, discuss about personal projects and how do you hear about the company, your interest and so on. Also involves prediction about prices.

Director of Real Estate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Received an email and a voice mail to discuss the job opportunity. Returned multiple voice messages and emails. Received absolutely no further contact. You have to ask yourself if this was a blessing if this is the way they treat people.

Technical Support Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview went very promising, however in person interview with 2 managers did not go well. I tried my best at the interview but they were not please. But I still think I'm the perfect candiate for this role. Its surprising even for customer service position I hold an associate degree as well previous hospitality work experience where I dealt with customer all the time.

Senior FA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Irvine, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

An Ingram recruiter reached out to me and had me come in 2 times to meet with multiple directors and teams. I went in for 2 rounds of interviews that I thought went well only to be left in the dark. It's now been 3 weeks since my 2nd round, and the recruiter and the hiring manager has not responded to my follow up emails. Very unprofessional and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Interview

Behavioral based interview questions. If you google behavior based interview questions, those will be the exact ones you're asked. They do panel interviews so you're grouped with 3-4 hiring managers. It's kind of confusing as an outsider because you could get placed on any team no matter your interest. It all depends on which manager likes you.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a tough situation with an angry or upset customer   Answer Question

Market Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter in California. After I was screened I was then asked to interview in person. My interview lasted an hour with three managers. All had the basic interview questions (What do you know about Ingram, explain how you have overcome a challenge etc.) but did want to get to know me and go through my resume.

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Irvine, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

This was the worst interview that i have ever given in my life. There are two peoples who just yell at you. They think that only they are right and no body else. Litterally it is just an insult and waste of time. Not even thanks for your time was said. I would rather BEG on the street then work with these

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

What made the interview process painless is the Sr. Technical Recruiter Jeannie Jones. She was great at providing information about the company, position, manager, and projects.
    The interview process was very typical, met with the hiring manager and we had a great interview/conversation. During the entire process Jeannie kept me informed and updated. I do think that in this case her professionalism made the difference.

Thank you.

Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Williamsville, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website, then they contacted me for a phone interview, then an in person interview with a few managers. Overall, the best interview I have ever been on.