Konica Minolta Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initially started with a 15 minute phone screen regarding the job opportunity. I was then e-mailed to schedule an in-person interview within the next couple of days. In person interview lasted over an hour long, which is what was originally allotted for the interview. Followed up about the status of the interview and heard that the process was delayed and taking longer than they had originally anticipated. Wrote back to the manager about a week later to get an update on the status and never heard a response. A few weeks later, I received a request to fill out paperwork for a background check. I submitted that right away and was told that the manager would follow up on next steps. Over a week later, the manager wrote me saying they are making a final determination of the final 2 candidates by the end of the week. It has been two weeks and I still have not heard anything either way.

Interview Questions

• what percentage of my day was spent performing each recruiting activity?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

It was an easy interview. Interviewers were easy to get along with, more conversational than questions. Took about 30 minutes all together. Very positive experience. Honestly no cons, couldn’t have gone better. Just make sure you know what the company offers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2010.

Interview

Posted resume to job listing on web site. Received phone call from manager for initial screenings and scheduled 1:1 interview. Appeared for interview, met with 2 managers. Received notice of need for drug screen and background check. Received offer for starting date. No money or benefits were discussed and they don't like to talk about it even after the hiring;because it is so poor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate with manager for better salary but was politely declined. Being unemployed during the great recession; they knew they had you.

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Ramsey, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied via email on their website. Got callback 1 week later. Interview set up for 2 days later via HR person. First sat with HR person then2 heads of the department. Was informed more than once they don't like "people who don't come to work"? Seemed very full of themselves. Place was quiet and stuffy, beautiful but very stuffy. They complained a lot about not being part of "the big company". They did not look happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Konica Minolta Sensing?   1 Answer

Branch Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

I received an email (Not a phone call) regarding a interview with the company. It left no details about if the interview would be on the phone or in person, so I sent an email to have the person clarify it for me. I went to the interview and it ended up being a group interview. They asked us to give a brief background regarding our work history. They also asked if you knew anything about the company. They went on to explain the position in detail.There wasn't any hard questions. They didn't ask the traditional interview questions, which was nice.

I received a call later that day for a 2nd interview. I went to the interview and I had to sit with a Branch Administrator to see what a day was like. It seemed fast-paced and challenging but interesting. After that, I went back into the room where the interview was being held, we spoke some more regarding the position. She stated the position would start around 2/18/2014. She said I should hear something within the next few days.

I received a call for a 3rd interview that would take place in a different location. I went to that interview and I sat with yet another Branch Administrator. She showed me some of the same things I seen with the other person I sat with. After that, I sat with the interviewer and she advised me that the job was very challenging and if I thought I could handle it. I advised her I had no issues with a challenging job. She advised me that the women in the department could be "clicky" and may gossip. I advised her that I have never been that way, especially when it comes to a job. The interview didn't last long. Actually none of the interviews were long. They made sure you knew that the job was challenging, fast-paced, and stressful. I sent a thank you email for the opportunity to interview. A week letter I sent a follow-up email regarding the position. I have not heard anything since then. I think if you are going to send someone on 3 interviews, that you would at least be courteous or professional in sending some type of response.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in August 2013.

Interview

Not difficult, takes about 30 days from interview to starting work. Pay was unclear but asked and was provided salary expectation. Consisted of 2 interviews total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really any negotiation, offer as is

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Multiple interviews with several managers, one at a time.
    Field ride with a senior rep. They will give their opinion and it matters. Be careful!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The compensation plans are rolled out nationally and set in stone. They could bring you in at a higher title for the same position, which would pay you more salary but has a higher quota.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had a initial Phone interview with a corporate personnel and then was later followed up by an in person interview. Had to complete a good amount of steps to officially receive the offer.

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Ramsey, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation for an interview a couple of weeks later. The interview lasted an hour and was a friendly conversation about the company, the department and some of the ongoing changes being made. The atmosphere was comfortable and the approach relaxed, although the discussion was substantive. I felt I got a good sense of the position and the company culture and was able to ask as many questions as I wanted.

Interview Questions

• No questions were unexpected. The most difficult issue was explaining how I was available nearly immediately even though I was moving to the area from out of town.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Process included 4 in person interviews. First two interviews were over the phone last two interviews were on-site in person. The in-person interview included meeting the whole team and talking to the manager of the group. Team members were very nice and set up a lunch meeting - not so much an interview but just to get to know the candidate to see if there was a good cultural fit. Down to earth team members.