Konica Minolta Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Very simple interview process, more of a chance to get to know you more than anything along with questions about background and experience. Very nice people, and seemed to genuinely care about me as an individual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you are looking for a career change?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Parlin, NJ) in November 2019.

Interview

Smooth and the company seemed very great to work for. I loved the atmosphere the office was brand new. The interviewer was very nice and friendly. He went into great detail about the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from this job   1 Answer

Administrative Ops Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Lenexa, KS) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewer asked a bunch of canned questions and said she really just wanted a feeling about whether a candidate would fit with the current employees. Also had "homework" to email in about organizational habits and how one would handle customers. Never returned calls or emails. This position seems to be posted often.

Named Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen going over my background and territory to be covered. Second interview was then in person going into a more in-depth conversation about the role and expectations around sales activity and quota.

Interview Questions

• Is this something you would like to do   1 Answer

Named Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (San Diego, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

This was laughable and Sales manager and Branch manager( dumb and dumber ) lacked professionalism.. KM recruiter called me and I informed her thatI worked for KM back on the east coast and had won rookie of the year and Presidents Club twice in my two years with the company when it was MBS. I show up at the interview and first question " what do you know about KM ? " They had no idea that I has worked at KM despite me telling the recruiter that i had been super successful in the role back on the east coast ( yes I was rehire-able). I never received a rejection e-mail or any correspondence . How unprofessional can you get.

Interview Questions

• How do you currently sell your services to clients? Our previous rep went to a competitor and is stealing our clients - what do you think?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

Complete waste of time and very unorganized process. Had total of 3 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews, over a total of 2 months and not once was salary mentioned... What if I was completely not in the same ballpark? And where is KM’s HR team in this whole process? I also loved how one director really couldn’t tell me how the new “workplace of the future” department and business model would be profitable and generate revenue with only selling prints, scanners, copiers, and your IT solutions. How many businesses truly need that? The rejection was a blessing, but the 2 month interview drag was a waste of time.

I had interviewed here maybe a year prior where I had to do a writing test for an hour in their offices, based on their marketing materials. Should have known then since this company is basically having interviewers do their jobs for them.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in May 2019.

Interview

Submit on line. Contacted by Branch General Manager, the hiring manager, for an interview. Go to office which is sort of down at the heels with a dark demo room full of multi-function devices they sell. No one at front desk. Meet in a large conference room. Branch GM wearing suit and tie. Everyone else is casual. Interview is fairly generic for about an hour. They ask you to take the Predictive Index assessment. Meet with the Area VP, also resident in the office, He has a big office and seems like a sharp sales VP. Been there 30+ years. Interview interrupted by some conversation around making a customer sign multiple forms for demo or warranty gear. It is a positive conversation, which he affirms. He repeats that in response to my thank you note. After that note, the hiring manager completely ghosts me, not responding to email, voice or text. Very weak and low rent.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2019.

Interview

This was going to be a phone interview, followed up by and onsite. Pretty standard stuff. The only issue was they neglected to put in the job description that the position is 100% travel in your personal vehicle. Paid mileage is not going to offsite the cost of a new car today.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to get additional certifications?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broadview Heights, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Broadview Heights, OH) in December 2018.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview process I have ever been through. I was set up for an interview after being screened by a recruiter. Upon arrival at the interview, I waited approximately 15 minutes after the scheduled interview time. The VP with whom I interviewed with left a lot to be desired professionally. He was on his phone texting throughout the entire duration of the interview. He even stopped the interview at one point to send a series of text messages. Mind you, the interview only lasted about 20 minutes. The texts could have certainly waited. Upon completion of the interview, I was told I would be contacted on Wednesday the following week to spend a half day in the office and for another interview. Seemed promising. After two follow up emails and nearly 3 weeks later with not a single response from the VP, the outside recruiter that I had been working with called to tell me he had finally reached out to her to let her know they had moved on with another candidate. Would a single email in a 3 week span have been to hard, especially after making arrangements for a half day? No, it wouldn't have been. Clearly dodged an employment bullet with this one. COMPLETE lack of professionalism!

Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

In person interview with full team members, over 2 weeks. First phone screen then in person interview then offer. Met with the VPs of the office and also the various team members. Did a simple case on how I think about a successful business what are drivers and assumptions and how I would model out.