Konica Minolta Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.7

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

There were multiple people to meet with. As you met with each person you were moved onto a higher person such as a manager or branch a manager. They asked both basic and in-depth questions. Took around 20-30 minutes for each visit.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Konica Minolta.   1 Answer

Interview

The interviews process consisted of a phone interview and two in person interviews. It was a great experience and helped me gain a lot of insight into the company.

Named Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional. They talk about your past experience, they are good at being clear of all expectation.They laid how how things will work and what we will make you successful.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was lengthy. Interview process was easy. Interviewed with various sales managers. Came back in for a second interview with the manager I would be working for. Once I accepted the offer, they HR process took a long time. Getting the tax information, pay stubs, drug test, and background check.

Document Solutions Professional Services Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Burlington, VT) in September 2016.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted for an in-person interview. I was informed after the interview that I would be hearing from the interviewer that I would hear back at the beginning of the next week. At the end of the next week I followed up inquiring about the interview and if any more information was needed. An "Interest Analysis" was scheduled for two weeks out. This was followed up with a second interview to review the interest analysis.

Interview Questions

• The interest analysis was comprised of questions like: Fill out your employment history for a minimum of five years from current. Pick so many word off this page that people would use to describe you. Pick words which you would use to describe yourself. Pick words which do NOT describe you. What is your dream job? What is your favorite book? What magazines do you like to read? Name one person you look up to and why. How would you describe yourself? How would the people who do not like you describe you? What income would you like to make in 2 years time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

Thorough and frank discussion. Questions based on resume. Gave informed background on company and position. First two interviews by phone with in person on last round. Enjoyed the process and the questions. No conceptual or off beat questions. Each session an hour or less. More factual based than conceptual. Time provided to ask questions of the interviewer.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

2 to 3 interviews. Sales manager and branch manager. You will be given an offer which you can accept or negotiate. Drug screening required... skills test required depending on job applying for.

Business Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted by the team manager personally and scheduled an interview with him and the project coordinator in the following week, which lasted for about an hour. Then a panel interview with team manager, project coordinator, VP and marketing engineer, also an hour. Finally performed drug screening and background check. The interviews were quite relaxed, and all employees seem nice.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, why change of industry, how do you take criticism, what would you improve about yourself at this job, tell me some qualities of you that can't be seen directly, and some case interviews questions about how you will deal with relationships with bosses and customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the Branch Sales Manager for my initial interview, and then with the Area Vice President for a 2nd interview. Both were brief and to the point.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Windsor, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

i was contracted through a staffing agency. the company had already spoken to the staffing agency about me and reviewed my resume. after a few short personal questions i was offered the job on the spot, which i accepted. i began working later that week.

Interview Questions

• the interviewer asked if i was afraid to work alone and sometimes go through dark places with only a flash light.   1 Answer