Konica Minolta Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Named Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Waltham, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

in depth, I met with around 5 different individuals each who had a different role with the firm. I spoke at length with an employee who was already in my role which gave me a much better understanding of the job

Interview Questions

• Why would you be successful in this role?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

It was an easy interview. Interviewers were easy to get along with, more conversational than questions. Took about 30 minutes all together. Very positive experience. Honestly no cons, couldn’t have gone better. Just make sure you know what the company offers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Windsor, CT).

Interview

You have to come in through a temp agency. Strong technical skills especially Excel is recommended. Pretty casual feel. The interviews were reasonable. When I was interviewed it was with the old HR guy before he retired, he drilled me a bit but that worked out in the end. He's not there anymore but the other guy who did the interview is stilling doing them.

Named Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Very long interview process. 30 days or so. Starts with a phone interview and then an interview with hiring sales manager. Employee referrals go a long way with this company.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager and director initially, then came back and interviewed with two more sales managers. After that interview I received an offer letter and went from there.

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen and then he invited me for an interview. He was very calm and easy going which made the interview very easy. Unfortunately it was hard for me to tell what his interest level was. He asked me to take his card and follow up which I did and then we had a second interview which got cancelled due to scheduling conflicts.

Anyway it seems like a good opportunity but I'm still waiting to see if they want to conduct a second interview.

The culture and environment seems very goal oriented and relaxed at the same time. Other business technology solutions companies like Coordinated and Toshiba are very used car sales esque so Konica Minolta is a breath of fresh air.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next career?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable calling businesses or walking into a business?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

Very positive and laid back. I didn't feel nervous at all especially since I was a recent college grad at the time. My supervisor was interviewing me in her cubicle and just really went over what I would be doing. I think she already planned on hiring me regardless of how the interview went.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Morristown, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency for this direct hire position and had an interview 5 days later. The interview was very straightforward asked about your experience and was told about the position. It was a one on one interview with the manager I would be working with he was very down to earth and nice. Unfortunately, I didn't get the role they decided to hire someone internally. However, I really liked the culture, the company itself and the role. This is one of the few companies I have interviewed with in which I had no doubt that I wanted to stay and grow my career in. Konica Minolta is a very good company and I wished I had gotten the chance to prove myself to them as a good employee looking to develop with the company as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and myself (manager)?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Morristown, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

I was presented the opportunity to interview with Konica Minolta through a recruiter. Interview was very casual and easy. The interviewer spoke for majority of the time and was more interested in whether I could carry on a conversation or not. Took a very long time to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• How will my skills and previous experiences benefit me in fulfilling the responsibilities and duties of this role?   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Interview

4 interviews over course of 5 weeks. They let me know on the 5th interview that their would be a ride day. I am still considering to take the position or not, I am undecided.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer