Konica Minolta Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.6

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen and then he invited me for an interview. He was very calm and easy going which made the interview very easy. Unfortunately it was hard for me to tell what his interest level was. He asked me to take his card and follow up which I did and then we had a second interview which got cancelled due to scheduling conflicts.

Anyway it seems like a good opportunity but I'm still waiting to see if they want to conduct a second interview.

The culture and environment seems very goal oriented and relaxed at the same time. Other business technology solutions companies like Coordinated and Toshiba are very used car sales esque so Konica Minolta is a breath of fresh air.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next career?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable calling businesses or walking into a business?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

Very positive and laid back. I didn't feel nervous at all especially since I was a recent college grad at the time. My supervisor was interviewing me in her cubicle and just really went over what I would be doing. I think she already planned on hiring me regardless of how the interview went.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Morristown, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency for this direct hire position and had an interview 5 days later. The interview was very straightforward asked about your experience and was told about the position. It was a one on one interview with the manager I would be working with he was very down to earth and nice. Unfortunately, I didn't get the role they decided to hire someone internally. However, I really liked the culture, the company itself and the role. This is one of the few companies I have interviewed with in which I had no doubt that I wanted to stay and grow my career in. Konica Minolta is a very good company and I wished I had gotten the chance to prove myself to them as a good employee looking to develop with the company as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and myself (manager)?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Morristown, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

I was presented the opportunity to interview with Konica Minolta through a recruiter. Interview was very casual and easy. The interviewer spoke for majority of the time and was more interested in whether I could carry on a conversation or not. Took a very long time to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• How will my skills and previous experiences benefit me in fulfilling the responsibilities and duties of this role?   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Interview

4 interviews over course of 5 weeks. They let me know on the 5th interview that their would be a ride day. I am still considering to take the position or not, I am undecided.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

SAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Pensacola, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

What a great experience. Multiple interviews 2 over the phone and 2 face to face. Very positive and everyone was transparent. Made me feel like part of the team already.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a huge hurdle and how did you work it out?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

There were multiple people to meet with. As you met with each person you were moved onto a higher person such as a manager or branch a manager. They asked both basic and in-depth questions. Took around 20-30 minutes for each visit.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Konica Minolta.   1 Answer

Interview

The interviews process consisted of a phone interview and two in person interviews. It was a great experience and helped me gain a lot of insight into the company.

Named Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with the branch manager in my first interview. Hiring manager was extremely professional and respectful. They really focus on getting to know you as a person not just your resume which is very nice. I would have probably preferred that they focused more on experience but they seem to put a large emphasis on an individuals potential rather than industry tenure.

Interview Questions

• What drew me to apply with the company.   1 Answer

Named Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional. They talk about your past experience, they are good at being clear of all expectation.They laid how how things will work and what we will make you successful.