Lazard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2018

3.3

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lazard (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Career fair, got to talk to the manager
    phone interview with 2 data scientists, basic interview questions, some sql and python
    on site interview(with all team members) sql, python, knowledge of company, knowledge about the share market(financial knowledge)

Spring Insight Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lazard (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. After I submitted two 250-word answers to 2 questions, I had a video interview which was quite intense, with not much preparation time. At the end I was asked to say what differentiates me from the other candidates.

Help Desk Support Interview

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to give me more information regarding the position. Had a phone interview and then was invited to an in-person interview. The recruiter was very helpful, made sure to stay in touch throughout the entirety of the process, called the night before the interview to go over a few things.

Interview Questions

• Provided a scenario: an assistant has her manager's laptop in order to prepare for a conference. She hooks up the ethernet cord and the power cord to the laptop. How can she make sure that she is connected to the network? What would you do on your end to make sure?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus recruiting. 1st round via phone, straight to Superday. Superday consisted of 3 30 minute interviews. 1 technical, 2 behavioral. All in all a very easy process. I received an offer.

IB Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lazard (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Networked with alumni at the firm. Was chosen for a first round phone screen which was pretty straightforward technicals/fit. Superday in NYC. I ended up receiving and declining the offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lazard (New York, NY).

Interview

long application process and very short phone interview. they asked fit question and behavioral. they were looking for deep knowledge of the company, asking about division and revenues, 10K , 10Q.

Interview Questions

• please, talk me about Lazard and what we do. how many revenues?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lazard (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

First round interview, second round interview, modeling test, background check. Second round interview meant meeting almost all of the team members in the group as well as senior folks. Asked a series of behavioral and technical questions but technical questions were more levered to the modeling test.

Interview Questions

• How many hours do you work in your current job and how can you handle long hours?   Answer Question

Spring Insight Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lazard (New York, NY).

Interview

Had to send my CV and Cover letter to the Graduate Recruitment Team. The cover letter had to answer 2 questions with 3 parts each. Received an offer for a one-way video interview the day after.

Interview Questions

• tell us an experience in which you've learned your strengths and weaknesses. what did you learn from this?
      is there anything else you'd like to ask?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lazard in December 2016.

Interview

It took two weeks after the resume drop. First round was the phone interview was with an associate level person. The interview was not too hard. Pretty average experience.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lazard.

Interview

Process started in Sept 2016. Two phone interviews, one with analyst , one with associate. Second with associate was 30 minutes of straight technical questions covering valuation, DCF concepts, and accounting. Superday was in October. Superday was 3-30 minute interviews, with one of the three being only technical questions

Interview Questions

• Major emphasis on why that city (regional office) and why lazard. Superday was 3 30 min interviews with one being straight technical.   Answer Question