Masergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

3.1

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sachse, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Sachse, TX).

Interview

I applied online and the process took six weeks. I interviewed with VP and Accounting Manager. The whole process went smoothly and I heard back within a week. Basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Apr 25, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Good luck in your search!

Service Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I was very nervous at first because Vice President, Senior Manager and Manager were all interviewing me at same time. The atmosphere made it a lot easier as the interview continued. The hiring process was well communicated with HR team that was assisting with all paperwork.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Apr 25, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We are proud to know that our environment was welcoming and comfortable!

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview and hiring process went really well! Both HR and the person with whom I interviewed were very welcoming, thorough and professional. They were very helpful to make sure all of my questions were answered in a timely mannet

Interview Questions

• Was I ready to work for an exciting and growing company that truly appreciates their employees?   1 Answer

Apr 25, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a great interview experience and happy you joined the family!

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I initially applied online for another position/department via an employee referral. After resume reviews by the management team, I received a phone call from Masergy HR asking me if I could come in for an interview. About a week after that interview, Masergy HR called and informed me that while I did not receive the position I initially applied and interviewed for, they looked at my qualifications and stated that I was still well-qualified for another position (Implementation Manager) in the company. I accepted and went to that interview the following week. The interview was with the Director and another Implementation Manager. The interview went really well and was given a job offer that same day.
    The entire interview process was REALLY POSITIVE. I liked the fact that the company had an employee currently holding the same position I was applying for to also be present during the interview. I think that was a really logical and efficient choice that other companies should also implement in their interview process (this goes to show you that Masergy really implements innovative yet efficient ideas within the company). I personally liked the fact that while I did not receive the position I initially applied/interviewed for, they (both the management and HR teams) found another position that was a better fit for me. I'm absolutely happy with my new position in the company! For those who are looking for employment at Masergy, rest assured that both Management and HR teams at Masergy work excellently to find positions for qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your project management experience.   Answer Question
    • Describe your experience in on-boarding new clients, as well experience in managing current clients.   Answer Question

Nov 14, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! Masergy is proud you have joined. When the culture fit is there, Masergy will take the time to find the match for the skills. Wishing you success and happiness in your ... More

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was just a little long, a bit over 2 hours, but I honestly feel that's how they all should be because it really gives you a chance to get to know the employees and company culture. The whole interview process the team was really helpful, supportive and overall just awesome to be around.

Interview Questions

• Q: What would you do within the first 30 days of employment?   1 Answer

Aug 11, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your interview feedback. Masergy interviews do run a little longer that most in the market but we try to make sure each candidate has a chance to meet with each team member so that you ... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It was great! I met with a lot of the team members and everyone had a pleasant style so it never felt awkward. I had lots of positive vibes during the interview process and went away feeling great about the company and the team.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel that the interview questions were slanted in any way. It was truly about getting to know me and my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Sep 22, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your interview feedback. While Masergy looks for the skills to match the position, we also seek the passion and personal motivation from an individual to match the culture. Learning ... More

Web Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I described my SDLC process and went though my resume describing all of my employers and what technologies they used. I further white boarded some specific architecture I had worked on describing designed decisions both pros and cons associated with those decisions. I got asked questions from 3 teams of about 3 people per team.

Interview Questions

• Describe your latest project in detail on the whitboard?   Answer Question

Sep 22, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for our interview review. We are glad that you had a positive experience and that you have joined Masergy!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

1) 15 minute phone screening 2) 1 hour meet and greet with hiring manager 3) 30 minutes with a future team member and 30 minutes with manager in related department. 4) 15 min with dept VP and 30 min final sit down hiring manager.
    Masergy is a great company that cares more about having the right people vs rushing people through the process or hiring several people hoping one or two pan out long term.

Interview Questions

• Explain your success and a method or mindset you used to get to that point.   1 Answer

Jun 13, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We are proud to hear that you had an informative and pleasant interview experience. We are glad that you decided to join the Masergy family. Welcome!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. 20-30 Minutes of phone interview. Then onsite interview. Onsite interview is handled in very efficient manner. Mostly you get to talk with very team member and then final interview with VP. Interview was mainly about understand what you have done, your expertise areas, how you fit the requirement and asked for more technical details throughout the conversation. I felt very comfortable through out the process. Process is very quick and efficient.

I was not that sure about accepting offer. Then considering all the experience I had through out the interview process with team members, manger, higher management, the level of professionalism people showed in the entire process, I accepted the offer. I am very glad that I made this decision. Very nice place to be.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain about my project   1 Answer
    • some technical question bassed on your resume   1 Answer

Aug 10, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. The in person interview process and candidate experience is important to Masergy. We are very happy that you had a great experience and decided to join the Masergy ... More

Tier I NOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and thorough. I was contacted within days of my application. You are sent calender updates for your interview times and the follow up interviews were set up in a efficient manner. Thi first interview took place over the phone at which time they immidiatly set up a follow up interview. The second one was a 1 on 1 to get a feel of who I was and wether I was a good fit for the companies values. The third one was in a conference room with a group of people I would be working with directly. It covered whether I had the aptitude and skill to pick up the job and do well at it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were presented with a problem in the workplace and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Feb 22, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that the interview process was speedy and positive! We are glad that you received all of the information you needed to be able to make the decision to ... More