Masergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Masergy

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Network Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

Nervous at first but the manager is slowly making it light. They will gauge your knowledge about security and will try to ask for questions if you are truly qualified and know your role.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Jul 2, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the team!

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX).

Interview

Exciting company story! Well informed and well prepped for each step and meeting. Had 2 rounds of interviews. Everyone I met with was intelligent and passionate about the company and their future!

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Very good interview process. Started with a phone interview which was mostly a conversation about the company, the team and the culture and about my experience and interests. Then had a face to face interview with the entire team which was again mostly conversations and getting to know you kind of stuff.Everyone was excellent and made me very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Feb 22, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback!

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted within 2 weeks of applying by an HR rep and she conducted a quick and brief phone interview. She then scheduled an interview with the department team lead. The interview went well and I was told that the next step would be an interview with the department manager, but he/she was not available to speak to me that day. I was told I would be contacted for a follow up interview but the HR rep, team lead, and manager never reached out to me and did not return my call. I completely understand if the company chose to go with someone else, but to not even let an applicant know that he/she wasn't selected is very unprofessional. Overall, it was a terrible experience and demonstrated the company's lack of professionalism and organization.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Dec 17, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative interview experience without feedback. We are working on new processes to ensure that all candidates receive feedback no matter what the outcome and... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a team interview consisting of 3 rounds, rotating out different members of the team each time, asking different varieties of personal and technical questions to gauge whether the position was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe certain aspects of C++ 11   1 Answer

Jul 2, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback!

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sachse, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Sachse, TX).

Interview

I applied online and the process took six weeks. I interviewed with VP and Accounting Manager. The whole process went smoothly and I heard back within a week. Basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Apr 25, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Good luck in your search!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

1) 15 minute phone screening 2) 1 hour meet and greet with hiring manager 3) 30 minutes with a future team member and 30 minutes with manager in related department. 4) 15 min with dept VP and 30 min final sit down hiring manager.
    Masergy is a great company that cares more about having the right people vs rushing people through the process or hiring several people hoping one or two pan out long term.

Interview Questions

• Explain your success and a method or mindset you used to get to that point.   2 Answers

Jun 13, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We are proud to hear that you had an informative and pleasant interview experience. We are glad that you decided to join the Masergy family. Welcome!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It was great! I met with a lot of the team members and everyone had a pleasant style so it never felt awkward. I had lots of positive vibes during the interview process and went away feeling great about the company and the team.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel that the interview questions were slanted in any way. It was truly about getting to know me and my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Sep 22, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your interview feedback. While Masergy looks for the skills to match the position, we also seek the passion and personal motivation from an individual to match the culture. Learning... More

Mid Market Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masergy (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

Executives interviewed me over a period of one month. All of the interviews were ran in a very conversational format. They really just wanted to get to know me to see if I would be a fit with the culture.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Jul 2, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback, culture fit is very important to Masergy and we feel it makes for a long term fit for both sides. Glad you decided to join the team!

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview and hiring process went really well! Both HR and the person with whom I interviewed were very welcoming, thorough and professional. They were very helpful to make sure all of my questions were answered in a timely mannet

Interview Questions

• Was I ready to work for an exciting and growing company that truly appreciates their employees?   1 Answer

Apr 25, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a great interview experience and happy you joined the family!

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I initially applied online for another position/department via an employee referral. After resume reviews by the management team, I received a phone call from Masergy HR asking me if I could come in for an interview. About a week after that interview, Masergy HR called and informed me that while I did not receive the position I initially applied and interviewed for, they looked at my qualifications and stated that I was still well-qualified for another position (Implementation Manager) in the company. I accepted and went to that interview the following week. The interview was with the Director and another Implementation Manager. The interview went really well and was given a job offer that same day.
    The entire interview process was REALLY POSITIVE. I liked the fact that the company had an employee currently holding the same position I was applying for to also be present during the interview. I think that was a really logical and efficient choice that other companies should also implement in their interview process (this goes to show you that Masergy really implements innovative yet efficient ideas within the company). I personally liked the fact that while I did not receive the position I initially applied/interviewed for, they (both the management and HR teams) found another position that was a better fit for me. I'm absolutely happy with my new position in the company! For those who are looking for employment at Masergy, rest assured that both Management and HR teams at Masergy work excellently to find positions for qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your project management experience.   Answer Question
    • Describe your experience in on-boarding new clients, as well experience in managing current clients.   Answer Question

Nov 14, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! Masergy is proud you have joined. When the culture fit is there, Masergy will take the time to find the match for the skills. Wishing you success and happiness in your... More