Mattress Firm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mattress Firm Interview Questions

Interviews at Mattress Firm

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mattress Firm.

Interview

The two individuals who were supposed to interview were 40 minutes late to the interview and were not genuinely apologetic. I had to contact them via LinkedIn to let them know I was in the waiting for them in the virtual room. One of the interviewers scoffed when I asked her why she liked working for the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions that would be answered by reading my resume.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mattress Firm.

Interview

i was contacted by a regional manager and met with a district manager. upon meeting with the district manager he took me to the back of a show room to conduct the interview.

Attorney Interview

Interview

Started with a call from a recruiter, I waited for a week and received an email declining to go further in the interview process. They were very nice and professional.

Traveling Sales Pro Trade Shows, Rodeos Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mattress Firm (San Francisco, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

30 minute interview with Talent Acquisition Manager in Houston with Samantha.

Salary they advertised/Actual salary they discussed during interview are two entirely different things. Very deceiving. Not even close to advertised numbers. At end of interview said would get back to me with a Yes or No to proceed answer. 1.5 weeks later, no follow up.

Manager On Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mattress Firm (Newnan, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

Application is completed online then if selected there is a web interview then that is followed by a one on one in person interview. Its pretty standard as far as most processes go however the extra web interview felt unnecessary.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

I received a request shortly after my application for a video interview. Over two months later I got a call asking for an in person interview. Over two months! That's a long time to not hear anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mattress Firm (Houston, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I met with many different people at the home office. It involved 30-60 minute individual conversations. They were all thoughtful, involved and knowledgeable. Lunch was served, as was icecream. The home office is very nice. The recruiter that brought me in was top notch. I met with travel cancellations and they were quick about coming up with a solution for me. Impressive company and great candidate experience.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mattress Firm (Houston, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

There were several 'hoops' to jump through just to get an actual interview. Online interview, then phone interview, then actual interview. I thought the interview went well, considering I was nervous. I was told that I would hear from hiring manager, and never did. Horrible communication.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mattress Firm (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Detailed and thorough. However, after completing the automated screener (Video Q&A) I went through an additional three rounds of interviews and then was ghosted. My experience says everything you need to know about the company and its culture. I ended up in a much better position both professionally and financially as a result of this experience for which I thank the Universe daily.

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you help us understand more about how you think strategically?   1 Answer

MOD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mattress Firm (Wausau, WI) in January 2019.

Interview

easy going interview, not a lot of pressure, talked about what brought me here, and why i want to work here, talked about the company where they have been and where they are going.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to mattress firm   1 Answer