Motorola Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 521 of over 521 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Plantation, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview is not stressful at all. There were two engineers in the room and it was on video call, they then started to ask me behavioral questions, and then they asked about my previous projects that I have taken part in. Since I am a college student, their main focus was on my coursework and experience working with actual lab materials.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself
    1 Answer
  • I'm looking at your resume, can you explain your electrical engineering coursework and what classes you have taken?
  • Tell me about the projects you have taken part in
  • Why did you choose to pursue electrical engineering?
2 people found this interview helpful

Motorola Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions

Interview

2-part virtual interview. First step was phone screen with easy questions about past experience, qualities, reason for looking for an internship. Then came a technical interview about qualities and resume-specific questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Motorola Solutions

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Oct 2021

Interview

Foi uma entrevista bem aberta e acertiva. Otima empresa e excelente visão. Otimas perguntas que não deixam pensativo sobre se respondeu certo ou não, um clima agradável e muito aberto para qualquer desafio.

Interview Questions
  • Qual semestre e quais materias você esta cursando?

Motorola Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Motorola Solutions

Interview

Overall smooth process. Would require strong basic technical knowledge. Have to be prepared prior the interview session. The interviewer was kind, as the questions were guided. Asking for clarification on the questions asked are also helpful to ensure there is no miscommunication.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Motorola Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Motorola Solutions

Interview

Contractor will go through couple of rounds of interviews with recruiter, account manager, company point of contact and person who you will report to. All interviews are in person. Selection process is fast. It took me less than two weeks to complete all interviews and receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe previous experience collecting business requirements.

Motorola Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Motorola Solutions

Interview

Several rounds of just speaking with various people on the machine learning team. Mostly just talking about experience, not difficult at all, if you have viable experience you have a good chance, but you need to know AI or machine learning stuff

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked on group projects involving machine learning?

Motorola Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Motorola Solutions

Interview

Primeiro teve uma entrevista com a psicóloga terceirizada para analisar o perfil profissional, posteriormente um entrevista com o gerente distrital e posterior um gerente regional para entender as experiências, colocando perguntas precisas para solução de conflitos

Interview Questions
  • Experiência em alguma empresa de eletrônicos? Quais seriam as primeiras coisas a fazer caso você entre na empresa ? Como você se defini ?

Motorola Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions

Interview

Took a while to hear back from them, but the interview process wasn't painful. They were professional, and it was a challenging but fair interview. Be prepared to answer some more detailed questions about your company specific goals.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Motorola Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Motorola Solutions

Interview

The interview was conducted through phone call, overall was a smooth one as the interview questions asked did not involve high critical thinking skills. The screening process is pretty fast too!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Motorola Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions in Jul 2021

Interview

Codility was aouny one think , interwiew was about the other think and the wgole job was about even diffrent thing. Comoelte nonsense. Not a single words about project. interwiever cant answer simple questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Motorola Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Motorola Solutions

Interview

Interview process was performed really great! Always was someone who you could talk to. Every planned meeting was taken place! It was very informatitive on every stage.Three stages, one with someone from HR departament, one with future manager and one more time it wad a languages interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 521 Interviews