Mphasis Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Mphasis came for placement there was amcat exam out of 400 people 24 got selected . then there was SVAR round in which 5 rounds first u need to read 10 sentences then on phone 10 sentences were read each in different accent you need to repeat.After that there was grammar error you need to correct it. After that there was a conversation which you hear and related questions were asked on phone. After that a topic on DESCRIBE A CROWDED MARKET was given on which you need to speak 1 min

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were three sections for the online AMCAT test. It comprised of mathematic,logic,and a coding section. It is best to allocate around two hours for the test. There was a following online interview a few days later.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

They try to sell you on the job where there's a required 11 week training and required relocation afterwards. The pay depends on the city's cost of living. During the training they teach you hot industry skills.

Interview Questions

• What programming language are you most comfortable with?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

two rounds of interview.
    1.Technical
    2. Behavioral
    just basics of all computer science you learn in undergrad. keep in mind for the algorithms and implementations, also databases. This was 4 years ago in India i don't know how much it will be helpful. However, most of the interviews when you join to a company as a fresher they will be looking to see hoe much you understnd the subject and wht you know about it that the others may have over looked. So, the best way to make sure you get that entry into the IT world is to prove yourself and to stand out in the crowd. Lastly, do what you love.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was okay, though it was a time consuming process. it took two separate days.
    and most of the time, we sat idle. The interviewer was cool and calm. not much time taken with the panel.

Interview Questions

• nothing much. only general questions   1 Answer

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

At first we had aptitude exam in our college, those who selected in that had the GD after 1 week. On that day the selected candidate had technical and personal interview and last Versant Round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduction
      2. Difference between Union and structure.
      3. JRE, JDK
      4. Null pointer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiotion was there

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Greater Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There held only two rounds. First one is easy, i.e. telephonic round, which consist of machine calling. As no person is listening so, all you need to repeat some question terms if you don't understand any pronunciation clearly,
    Round two is interview, in which , interviewer asked mostly about my projects and whether you are ok to reschedule.
    Quite a easy one process. Be Confident.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No chance of negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Indore (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

On the first day there was online test taken by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT) which was easy if you pay attention to the details. Accuracy is the most important factor while giving the test. Around 1000 students sat for the test, out of them 88, including me, cleared this round.
    The next day, unexpectedly the GD round was scheduled and we were divided into groups of 10. The HR personnel told us that they are just checking out communication and speaking skills, if we are able to speak or not. The freedom to select topics was given to the groups. Ours was 'Indian Education vs Foreign Education'. One suggestion is to conclude the GD when they ask you to. And there can be multiple conclusions if somebody else already did, just ask them you want to conclude too. It went smooth and we were sent for Technical + HR interview.
    There were two panels, I was sent to Panel 1. The interviewer was friendly and asked me about where I live. Then after personal interaction, he switched to my major project which I had mentioned in my resume.
    There was SQL questions raised to me, JAVA as well as HTML5 & CSS3 related questions which I had in my resume. It went with the flow.
    Then I was asked if I had any question to ask as he was done with it. I raised a couple of questions regarding work culture, development opportunities, technology to be trained to us. He answered them enthusiastically.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandya (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mandya (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I attended through campus , it took 1 day
    3 Rounds
    *Online test conducted by AMCAT Comprising of four sections Aptitude , Verbal , Reasoning and Computer science basics
    *Technical + HR , asked questions from my Resume , about C, Networks ,C++, Java , DBMS , OS , some puzzles
    *Versant round where you need to interact in a telephone , a computerised voice will instruct you to read some sentences , repeat the sentences , to renarrate the story , and you need to answer few questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      OSI model , Network Protocols and their uses , process between client and server
      SQL Joins
      JAVA basics
      C++ Dangling pointer , Null pointer , Nested Class , Overloading and Overriding , Deadlock
      C Prime no. , palindrome Program
      OS how process management is done , how to switch between tasks   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I apply through cocubes, There are mainly 3 round was there first one GD and second one is Technical Round and third one was versant round,I have cleared first 2 round and due to some technical problem in telephone, HR team called us after 10 days ur last round would be text place.BUT till they are not called us. I tried contact to cocubes but they said HR team of Mphasis said that there Requirements was fulfilled.
     Its very bad experienced in my life.......

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.