Mphasis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Through an external institute. First it was a written test through AMCAT and later a vocal/English skills test , Personal interview with a technical/HR round at the external institute. After these rounds the on-boarding took a few weeks

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I totally had four rounds of interview. First with Mphahis internal telephonic screening, then telephonic screening with Client, one more telephonic screening with client and followed to it Skype call with Panel.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question were resume based and current project   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY).

Interview

If they offer you a position in USA for a contract better get away from the offer.
    They come to you only to satisfy their clients and once your h1b meets an RFE they don't even care for it. the management is done by under rated programme managers.

They won't pick your calls and don't respond to your emails. In my 10 years of experience i heard about so many companies none of them competes with this company in its stupidity

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Basic interview questions on Java and OOPS. Then some explanation on the previous projects. Then it was with HR which is a very regular one.They dont take much time in letting you know the result.

UX Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

They had me do a really cool problem, which is usually a red flag (Silicon Valley "brain rape") but I trusted them. They hired me ASAP because I did really well.

Interview Questions

• Huge test on wall sized whiteboard.   1 Answer

Devops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a call from recruiter. Then they have scheduled an interview with internal panel and then 2 Interviews with client.
    All are Skype Interviews
    Technical questions were asked. There was a group discussion.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

1) Resume Screening - they will screen the resume for keywords, then Phone Screening/ Interview by a Sr. BA for 30-45 mins, then face to face (if necessary), then client interview

Interview Questions

• basic questions like BA skills, BRD/ FRD/ Use Case etc, Stakeholder management, situations, SDLC, SQL, Data analysis   Answer Question

AVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Four rounds of discussion. Detailed discussion on past credentials, presentation skills, product engineering. One round with practice team, another with program leader, two additional management rounds focused on business and general management skills.

Interview Questions

Interview

very simple. depends who takes your interview. Standard questions on project management, customer mgmt, communication mgmt...etc you apply then you get. screening, 1st and second round. be prepare to answer some questions on domain related

Interview Questions

• how long did you work on project management and explain your rolel   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Interview process will always be smooth. Will be having one or two rounds of technical interview and then direct hiring manager and then HR Partner. First day you will have intro and other meetings.