Mphasis Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was a bit different than most.

Interview Questions

• Not really sure there was a most difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

The initial process of technical interview by the technical pannel and as well the coordination through the recruitment was smooth until the offer was made. However, the project assignment details and assignment details defers after the acceptance of offer.

Interview Questions

• Technical - Siebel Workflow automation
      Design and implementation standrads   1 Answer
    • Siebel Project management strategies - Agile Scrum   1 Answer

Recruting organization, HR department and the delivery department had different details for the assignment and nature of travel, for on-site and off-shore.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis in September 2008.

Interview

single round of interview and company was looking for project manager + architect to handle team for outsourced project. As per interview, its less project management and more technical.

Not matching the criteria i was looking for.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was entirely on phone. Someone from the company called, asked what my experience is all about. They have no clue what to ask. They arranged for client interview which was rigourous. I think they just depended on Client's assessment.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to move from your existing company   1 Answer

Negotiation

they just accepted what I asked for. I should have asked for more.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

number of interviews- 3
    it contains 1st round as technical round or domain specific.
    2nd round will be Managerial round
    3rd round will be taken by Program Manager (just basic overview about your past experiences and your domain knowledge)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Mphasis is good paymaster.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mphasis (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Have you worked on 9 knowledge areas of PMBOK ?
    How will you bring a project from Red to Green ?
    How will you address attrition in the team ?
    Give a introduction of yourself?
    How do you handle stress?
    Reasons for looking for change?
    last three months pay slips were asked

Interview Questions

• What are three constraints in handling a project   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate.Mphasis is good salary pay master

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a Walkin interview, Round 1 - Initial screening, Round 2 - Technical / Project Expertise, Round 3 - HR.

HR Might promise salary might be renegotiated in the appraisal cycle, but it never never happens :). Salary Normalisation is a "Unknown" to management,
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• 1)Projects you have handled
      2)How to baseline a project and how many baselines are available?
      3)Risks and Issues   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied for the interview using a referral and it HR to setup the interview one month. After Interivew was over Phone first with techncial and functional competencies checked by a panel and then face to face in their campus in bangalore Bagmane tech park followed by HR interview there itself. The whole process took around 2 months to close and offer rolled out.

Interview Questions

• What is your current role ? What activities you used to do ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Shortlisted on mail and invited for face to face interview at 10 AM. Made to wait for more than 2 hours in an empty office. Then Interview process started with general interview were the interviewer spoke more than me. He went to gloat all about the Mphasis way of Proj Mgmt. And when he was finished talking he said sorry your resume doesnt meet our requirements. I asked them why did they waste my time by shortlisting then? They said he has no idea about the job description sent out or shortlisting by the HR Team. Amazing !!

Interview Questions

• Why dont you stay back with your existing company ?   1 Answer

Mphasis Response

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

worst interview experience ever, they called me and scheduled an interview after shortlisting my resume but when I went there, first of all the interviewer was disinterested and behaved very rude and then he started giving me life lessons about my profile which was "not matching" to the position they had called me for. why the hell do you have to call the people and keep them sitting for 3 long hours empty stomach when you don't know whom to recruit and lastly you don't even bother to apologise and send them off rudely.

Interview Questions

• no questions were asked, I was straightaway told to leave as my profile wasn't matching to their requirements   1 Answer

Mphasis Response