Mphasis Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Very Easy interview , some Question about Object oriented programming Language. It was only interview with 2 guys and they seems ok as knowledge based. Interviews was done in 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• some are difficult but most of the questions are super easy   1 Answer

Jul 9, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We continuously look forward to groom us better everyday as we go forward.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Process:-
    1.) Written Test
    2.) HR Interview

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Done through Amcat

Written round was conducted by AMcat

Debate followed by face to face interview both technical and HR then Versant round

If you are good in technical basics that is more than enough .

HR round is very easy

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis in June 2015.

Interview

Initial round was phone interview. touch based on basics of java, pl/sql and some ui stuff. Later one technical round with client which is in depth. this was also a phone interview for 1 hr. Once selected, one more round with senior project manager. This was the final round. Interview process was more technical related, some aptitude, some design related questions.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Through an external institute. First it was a written test through AMCAT and later a vocal/English skills test , Personal interview with a technical/HR round at the external institute. After these rounds the on-boarding took a few weeks

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jan 15, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Two sections of multiple choice questions for logic and math, and two programming questions. Phone interview comes after the test. There is not much to study for and the whole progress will take about three hours.

Interview Questions

• 'A' started a business with $270,000 and 'B' joined him three months later. How much money did 'B' invest if the profit share of 'A' at the end of the year was 3/5 of the total profit?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

There was a initial phone interview, followed by a technical assessment, and a video interview. Everyone whom I've spoken with were friendly and helpful. However, there was a long period of silence between the technical and the video interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Firstly you have the AMCAT written exam. Quite an easy one.
    English - Many synonyms/antonyms questions were asked(around 4-5). Rest were easy.
    Quants - Logs, profit and loss, probability and numbers are the major areas.
    Logical - Easiest section. Mostly on series, directions, blood relations.
    Programming - Easy too. Mostly on data structures and C.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very easy. But be alert during the Versant round   Answer Question

Low pay.

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied for this job position via a recruiter.
    The first round is an online general aptitude round. This included questions on Logical reasoning, Quantitaive aptitude, Verbal ability. One section on programming.
    If you are shortlisted then you are called for a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions and describing projects worked   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis in March 2010.

Interview

1. Call by Company HR and scheduled telephonic interview.
    2. Telephonic round by two person. Question on basic language knowledge.
    3. After one week called for face to face round.
    3. Same day HR interview. Mostly Salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate as much as you can.