Mphasis Module Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Module Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mphasis (New York, NY).

Interview

If they offer you a position in USA for a contract better get away from the offer.
They come to you only to satisfy their clients and once your h1b meets an RFE they don't even care for it. the management is done by under rated programme managers.

They won't pick your calls and don't respond to your emails. In my 10 years of experience i heard about so many companies none of them competes with this company in its stupidity

Jan 15, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

it was very easy
    there are 2 rounds of interview and it doesnt take much time.
    most of the questions are on angular js.
    first round is just a normal talk to know whether you are fit for that job role
    second round is technical round which goes for 30 min.

Interview Questions

• how to pass information from one controller to another controller in angular js   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was good.they gave me what i have asked for before joining

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The complete process was very smooth, HR/recruitment team(Vijay/ Navin) helped a lot on the same. Interview panels were well knowledgeable people.
    The whole process was completed in a day, thanks to the recruitment team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was really good, They respect the market value and offered me something that other companies were having problem accepting.

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Please visit www.careers.mphasis.com for current job openings, you can apply for the job that interests you.

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The position is for HP Server Software Development Department - client location. It is an in person interview and went upto 2hours to check the knowledge from the previous projects

Interview Questions

• Embedded System Programming like I2C, SPI and C pointers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I got the call from Mphasis HR Manager, he scheduled my interviews and it went smooth.
    I had total 3 rounds of technical interviews and then HR. The process was really smooth and also got the offer in time.

Interview Questions

• My skills were EMC Documentum. So during interview they asked me everything about Documentum like DFC, WDK, DQL, APIs, Java, RESTful web services etc.   Answer Question

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Waste of time to appear for this company. I beware you guys before hand only.
    Below is the process I went through,
    1st round screening - basics of all your skill sets
    2nd round - scala round, mostly coding based questions and basics between different functions
    3rd round - java round, core java typical interview question with couple of questions on Advanced Java with more focus on collection APIs
    4th round - again technical round which they call techno manager round, 2 panelist on call, mostly everything from spark and bigdata

Then there was client interview prepration round, where they ask you hundred of questions again and in last suggest you topics you should further prepare/ areas of improvement. Then they said they are waiting for slot form client to interview. And mentioned this will be last technical round before final HR round. This took almost 1 month and no updates from them. Whenever I checked they mentioned client has to give slot, which is not yet received.

After that HR went on long leave and a new HR got assigned, who returned to me after 10 days saying they are still waiting on client slot, which is soon to be received.

Then again after 15 days out of the blue, I got call from previous HR saying she is back from vacations and then said she is further pushing my profile for client round and asking updates on slots. I was tired of this company by now anyways. But I didnt refuse to the position and I already gave and cleared so many round by now, also I had no other offer in hand so far.

Then she returned after a week saying again one more pre client orund to brush up on skills. And again same questions, I was already good on those by now, no suggestions this time. Finally she scheduled client slot after 3 days.

It went well and I was through, but now all of a sudden, she mentioned "no I never mentioned this will be only client rounf, they are 2 more client rounds".
    You can imagine how hard one's patience is being tested. I almost stopped expecting anything from this hopeless company. But they scheduled another client round next day itself, which also I cleared.

After that there was final round with client, which went awesome. But almost after 10 days, I got there auto generated email saying I was rejected in the last round.
    Just to think, a person who cleared so many round, is being rejected in the last round which went best out of all was kind of strange.
    When I reached out to HR saying this is strange and interview was good, she said position is on hold because client didnt like any candidates she scheduled for this position.

Imagine all this effort was for waste.

Beware and keep distance, there process is much lengthy and worst and tedious. They behave as if they are some top MNC but its just a company which wastes others time and efficiency.

Interview Questions

• Kind of applications you have worked in, what was coding efficiency   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied from Naukri.com, They had a telephonic first round of technical interview. Then they called for 2nd level technical on web cam which was about 45 minutes. Then after few days called by HR for HR round and then gave appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• 1. About the projects done, technology related to data warehousing and Business Intelligence.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of technical (Technical question first round was fine but the second round was difficult, he took 1.30 hours explained in detail) followed by manager round(he will give you the high level requirement of the client, looks for communication & attitude) and final HR(rough and tough, will start from 10% hike in my case they started with 5% of hike-- Strange) round

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was one day process. Interview process was arranged in Holiday hotel Andheri east. They have given time slots for interview and there were lots of interview panels who were conducting interviews.
    I was given morning time slot so I reached venue at right time and after 30mins they called me for 1st round of f2f interview.
    Interviewer started asking questions from Hibernate. He was expecting deep knowledge of every function which I have used in hibernate. Strange thing was he expected right syntax. Although interviewer had great technical knowledge, he was not convinced to things which I was trying to explain him and was in hurry to complete the interview.
    +ve points - Panel was sound in tech knowledge. Handling of interview by hr was great.
    -ve points- Panel was in hurry. Expecting standard answers to questions.

Thanks

Interview Questions

• 1. Asked to design class having OneToMany relationship and inverse as well
      2. What is externalizable interface
      3. How many ways are there to update a row in database using hibernate
      4. Diff between hashmap and hashtable
      5. What is the diff. between update and merge method   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

My resume was picked from Job portal by recruiting Agency and received the call from them.
    All the scheduling and discussion happens through Agency.
    I had observed that most of the requiremnt is filled from Agency instaed of Referrals
    Technical Telephonic interview - 2 rounds
    Manager discussion - 1rounds
    HR Discussion -1rounds

Interview Questions

• Basic understanding of iOS and Objective C to advanced concepts.
      ARC/Memory managment